Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-19-2016, 07:02 PM   #121
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
...But yeah just get something that will last but nothing to crazy
That's why I'm currently investing into my home theater system before I buy a nice TV or projector. Still need to upgrade my front towers, center, and receiver(looking to do 11.2 for ATMOS/DTS:X). Already have my elevated speakers too.
Old 12-19-2016, 09:37 PM   #122
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Thats a good use of your money.

I always wanted a 4D surround sound set up.
http://www.bassshakers.com/faqs/what-is-a-bass-shaker/
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 06:57 AM   #123
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverarrow27 View Post
That's why I'm currently investing into my home theater system before I buy a nice TV or projector. Still need to upgrade my front towers, center, and receiver(looking to do 11.2 for ATMOS/DTS:X). Already have my elevated speakers too.
Done all of that... Though I "could" use a new receiver I mean it wouldn't hurt...

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 07:24 PM   #124
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Wireless receiver ��
Late Night Crew #1
Old 12-25-2016, 07:25 PM   #125
Felipe
Post Whore!

Full blue tooth �� speakers 100w each!
Late Night Crew #1
Old 12-30-2016, 04:14 AM   #126
Felipe
Post Whore!

What do you guys personally use to clean your screen?
Late Night Crew #1
Old 12-30-2016, 12:00 PM   #127
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Distilled water sprayed lightly on a microfiber towel.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 10:09 PM   #128
Felipe
Post Whore!

I heard someone using that but with a little bit of soap. Not to sure about using soap :/
Late Night Crew #1
Old 12-31-2016, 09:26 AM   #129
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
No soap. Some soaps have very harsh detergents that can strip away the non glare coating on the panel. Use diluted vinegar solution if you must.
Old 01-03-2017, 10:10 PM   #130
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Distilled water sprayed lightly on a microfiber towel.
This and ONLY this! Do NOT use any "cleaners" or solvents on your screens.

Old 01-04-2017, 12:52 AM   #131
Davizz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Davizz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
4k ultra hd tv's?

My home cinema set up:

Sony KD65XD8577 (65" 4k)
Pioneer VSX-924
Bose accoustimass 10
Playstation 4

Last edited by Davizz; 01-04-2017 at 03:27 AM..
Davizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 03:43 AM   #132
Felipe
Post Whore!

Sony unveiled its OLED TV at CES hell yeah!!!

Late Night Crew #1
Old 01-05-2017, 09:18 AM   #133
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

I can't wait to see it in person!

Old 01-05-2017, 09:41 AM   #134
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Want to buy a new TV in a couple months. Looking for Samsung or Sony as usual

OLED is the new hot shit? Sounds expensive
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 10:05 AM   #135
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
Want to buy a new TV in a couple months. Looking for Samsung or Sony as usual

OLED is the new hot shit? Sounds expensive
If you buy one now it will be... LG is the only one selling OLED... So yeah.
Late Night Crew #1
Old 01-05-2017, 10:13 AM   #136
future
Post Whore!

future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
What makes it so different then a LED 4k?

Cause I'm sure it cost a fuck ton more
Old 01-05-2017, 01:39 PM   #137
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
What makes it so different then a LED 4k?

Cause I'm sure it cost a fuck ton more
Go take a look at one in person, and you'll see. It's the only tech that matches/beats plasma tech. Better black levels with proper image motion and higher/brighter colour gamma.

Old 01-05-2017, 02:58 PM   #138
future
Post Whore!

What's the price of these things? Like double I'm assuming?
Old 01-05-2017, 08:26 PM   #139
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

$2500-$4000 depending on size.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:02 PM   #140
future
Post Whore!

Yeah regular 4k is is lol

I'm aiming for > $1,500
Old 01-06-2017, 03:02 AM   #141
Felipe
Post Whore!

1500 can get you into the top level 4k. Shop around,be patient and do some homework on what ever your going to use it for... Like only cable/tv or game console use.
Late Night Crew #1
Old 01-06-2017, 08:17 AM   #142
future
Post Whore!

Netflix and Xbox with 4k movies

Rarely cable
Old 01-06-2017, 09:28 AM   #143
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
$2500-$4000 depending on size.
I wish those were prices in Canada. And since I'm looking at flagship models it's more like $5K+...

You guys have it good...

Old 01-06-2017, 09:46 AM   #144
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
I wish those were prices in Canada. And since I'm looking at flagship models it's more like $5K+...

You guys have it good...
ill send you one from TX... tax free
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 04:59 PM   #145
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Iflagship models it's more like $5K+...
5k fakkk....

Shipping must kill you also, Its ok you can afford it lol
Late Night Crew #1
Old 01-07-2017, 11:48 AM   #146
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Netflix and Xbox with 4k movies

Rarely cable
How big?

Are you detail oriented person or just want a good 4k tv?
Late Night Crew #1
Old 01-07-2017, 07:17 PM   #147
future
Post Whore!

I will go 65 again or a little bigger

I just like a good picture. I wouldn't say I'm picture crazy on tvs but don't give me no Vizio lol
Old 01-08-2017, 01:23 AM   #148
Felipe
Post Whore!

Me personally I like the trim on the Samsung 8000 series except the whole Samsung lighting up. Its too bright and kinda distracting.
Late Night Crew #1
Old 01-08-2017, 02:52 AM   #149
future
Post Whore!

I have a thing for Samsung too....
Old 01-08-2017, 03:05 AM   #150
Davizz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Davizz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
4k ultra hd tv's?

I had a 50" Samsung plasma televsion, which needed to be changed after 8 years ownership.

Looked over for 2 months what to replace it with.
Samsung felt a little too much plastic/toy ish.
Philips let me down cause of the screen latency.
When is saw my 65" Sony i knew this would be the one i should have!!!
Such a beautiful screen, immaculate colors, good light sources and it's really sharp!
(KD65XD8577)
And it's wonderful while playing BF1 on the PS4![emoji33]
Davizz is offline   Reply With Quote