Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 05-03-2004, 12:39 PM   #1
nissYHralli

Trader Rating: (0)
nissYHralli is on the path to ruinnissYHralli is on the path to ruinnissYHralli is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
KA WTB: Automatic Driveshaft

A/T is getting stuck in 3 gear while slowing down 80 to 60 with some "turbulance." and wont speed up while stepping half throttle(sometimes with turbulance). tach and speedo doesn't move at all for awhile then returns to normal about 45 seconds later. thought maybe the driveshaft has gone bad. had tranny serviced. have some Lucas tranny stop slip fluid, thought that might help. or it might be a bad A/T altogether. in any case i learned something from this about missions. sorry about the weak a$$ sob story. if you have a A/T driveshaft for a DOHC mission. be a good guy and hook it up. btw, I make BELOW minimum wage(Navy E-3) so take it easy on the prices, yeah?
Old 05-03-2004, 07:37 PM   #2
mastaflash05
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mastaflash05
i have an auto trany from a 91 that was rebuilt about 60k ago. you wont like the price though. shipping alone is like 200$.
mastaflash05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 11:05 PM   #3
Maeda
Nissanaholic!

Maeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura about
Ill give it to you for 20$ if you can get it from me (glendale)..

Willing to negotiate on the price if your reallly poor.
Old 05-04-2004, 01:15 PM   #4
nissYHralli

nissYHralli is on the path to ruinnissYHralli is on the path to ruinnissYHralli is on the path to ruin
Thanks for all the offers but, i just read my post and it didn't make any sense to me, and im the person who wrote it. if its getting stuck and then slipping the 3rd gear, what does my driveshaft have to do with it?? F it, im going to replace the tranny altogether. thanks again for the offers, sorry to flake out on my own WTB.

Maeda, it would've been cool picking up the driveshaft from you. We have the same car - same color. minus the spoiler and CF hood... and mines more boroboro.
Old 05-05-2004, 12:08 PM   #5
Maeda
Nissanaholic!

Maeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by nissYHralli
Thanks for all the offers but, i just read my post and it didn't make any sense to me, and im the person who wrote it. if its getting stuck and then slipping the 3rd gear, what does my driveshaft have to do with it?? F it, im going to replace the tranny altogether. thanks again for the offers, sorry to flake out on my own WTB.

Maeda, it would've been cool picking up the driveshaft from you. We have the same car - same color. minus the spoiler and CF hood... and mines more boroboro.
YOU THINK YOUR CARS BORO BORO?

My cars really boro'ed out, it just doesn't look that way in the pic.

If your going to replace the whole thing I 'll sell you my auto tranny and misc shit, and we can have a boro-off competition.
Old 05-05-2004, 12:40 PM   #6
mastaflash05
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mastaflash05
what the hell is Boro?
mastaflash05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 03:28 PM   #7
nissYHralli

Last edited by nissYHralli; 03-27-2008 at 08:47 PM..
nissYHralli is offline   Reply With Quote