Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Contests and Giveaways

Contests and Giveaways Dedicated to Advertiser Contests and Giveaways

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 05:08 AM   #31
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
This is my 1991 Nissan 240sx. Unfortunately I have sportmax wheels in the front and a KA24de in it still but I still jam like a badass with it. But hopefully I will have neat wheels in the front soon as well as an SR20det so I can jam like even more of a badass.

Last edited by SoCal-s130; 09-13-2009 at 12:48 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2009, 08:29 AM   #32
Chris@Fortune-Auto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Chris@Fortune-Auto is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chris@Fortune-Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by mothon View Post
Can you post up some dyno charts?
Sure! You can click the link below to see an example:

Fortune Auto USA. Home of 50mm Performance Coilovers, Titanium Shift Knobs & Titanium Lug nuts - Shock Dyno
Old 09-05-2009, 09:48 AM   #33
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
My 95 before the kit..

and my S13 Coupe..

I got some tough competition out there to have my car picked out...

well, either way, thanks for looking
Old 09-05-2009, 10:29 AM   #34
VAs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
VAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 28 reviews

i love my fortune's , as well as everyone else who rides in my car.
Old 09-05-2009, 02:49 PM   #35
Boostedkouki
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Boostedkouki is making a name for him/her selfBoostedkouki is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boostedkouki
1998 Nissan 240sx rhd.

Pics:

Videos:
YouTube - BoostedKouki @ countyline April 26th
YouTube - Boostedkouki
YouTube - Boostedkouki
YouTube - Boostedkouki

I attend every drift event in south florida we also have a FDC series going on in Florida and i have my license for it. I'm currently getting myself into Roadracing also.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:29 PM   #36
91tofordee
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
91tofordee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i picked her up for 800 dollars from a lady who daily drove it...she was the original owner but back in 2000 she stopped driving it and it began to sit. if you notice in the picture of the seat all the glass on the floor and stuff...well back in 2003 she tried to sell it and someone busted out all the windows and she got them replaced. unfortunately she didn't clean up the mf glass, it was all over everywhere. the black coupe was my old 240, it was my first car until a drunk driver slammed into the passenger side (sorry no pics) when it was sitting in that exact same spot...yes i know that is a dead end street...i still don't understand it. anyways, it busted the front windshield bent the a pillar, smashed the entire rear quarter in and front fender....that was the end of her. in that picture i am also in the process of swapping over wheels, exhaust and brakes. the engine bay picture is what i hope to someday do. a built sohc ka-t. i know it can be done with great results if time is put into it. anyways, as the car is now it leaks oil from the front main seal, needs new suspension because the struts are blown in the rear (don't drift stock suspension) btw, i'm rocking open diff atm because i can't afford welded or vlsd. anyways, the picture with the balls in it is because i have a truck engine so i figured i'd get truck nuts the picture with the engine is when i went to go pick up my FREE sohc with rod knock...i didn't have money to pay anyone to get it or rent anything so i just figured i'd put her in the hatch...which worked quite well over a 150 mile trip lol. but yeah. that's basically it. need some new suspension so i can at least have some fun with my stock sohc without massive body roll. oh and the bumper and lights came with my coupe but i've never had to extra cash to buy a hood to finish it. sorry for the book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3W1Aiu87bU
i just became active with http://www.driftpa.com and attend as many meets as possible
Attached Images
File Type: jpg balls.jpg (52.5 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg ka24e-t2.JPG (20.1 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpeg bumper.jpeg (25.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 240 retarded eye2.JPG (6.8 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpeg old coupe.jpeg (60.8 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpeg engine going in..jpeg (14.9 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpeg engine in car.jpeg (40.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpeg first look.jpeg (55.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpeg glass.jpeg (61.6 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by 91tofordee; 09-05-2009 at 04:50 PM.. Reason: more pictures.
Old 09-06-2009, 05:08 PM   #37
iLOVEmyS13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
iLOVEmyS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i wish my 240 could qualify, GL to all participants.
Old 09-06-2009, 05:59 PM   #38
singlecamdrift
BANNED

singlecamdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
and you think that one above does?
Old 09-06-2009, 06:20 PM   #39
rastaman
Zilvia Addict

rastaman is an unknown quantity at this point
I could use a set of free coils. I've been saving for a long time but never have the funds for a good set. I could easily buy a set of ksports or some other brand just to get started, but I want to do it correct the first time and not fool around with some entry level coil overs. this is how my car sits at present, I don't drift I just like spirited driving not to mention sitting low to the ground. vote me!

Old 09-06-2009, 07:57 PM   #40
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
look how bad i need them.

Old 09-06-2009, 08:25 PM   #41
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
sure why not. could use a newer set of coilovers to test and to put out.

Old 09-06-2009, 08:49 PM   #42
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Shit did you say FREE?!?!

Local HPDEs...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 09-07-2009, 07:41 AM   #43
Kaizen.
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
Kaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

Old 09-07-2009, 09:15 AM   #44
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I need coilovers that go lower.

These look like they do the trick hahaha.

Old 09-07-2009, 10:49 AM   #45
rhd_sw20
Zilvia Member

rhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to all

Last edited by rhd_sw20; 09-07-2009 at 05:06 PM..
Old 09-07-2009, 11:31 AM   #46
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection

I dont mean to intrude, but honestly.. this car should win the contest. Its stock, its clean, and it has a horrible ride height. For chrissake, I dont think anyone else qualifies as much as this guy.

ps: Super clean car, looks like the kind of S14 I am still trying to locate and buy.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:10 PM   #47
sliksta1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
sliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i agree hook that guy up. he's rollin stock height on a nice clean s14. i'll vote for you man.
Old 09-07-2009, 01:20 PM   #48
rastaman
Zilvia Addict

^^ thanks guys you don't know how much this 4x4 if bugging me. Sucky part is I don't know when I am going to get my hands on a good set of coils.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:16 AM   #49
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
Exactly.. hope this doesn't turn into a popularity contest.
It would blow if some dude with a built car who just posted nice pics with no story or reason as to why they should win actually takes a set.

Be as it may it's really cool of fortune to hook people up like this...
Old 09-08-2009, 05:35 AM   #50
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
Well, I don't agree with couple of you guys that posted above me.

If you already don't have a lowered car or a good running car that you take it to track on regular bases, who is going to trust your review when you don't know how to compare the product? I sure as hell wouldn't want to read someone's review that has zero experience on a product before hand.

O.P. is trying to spread his product around, not just simply give it away IMO. He's got a purpose behind his give away and that is to get a review out of it from people that know what they are doing. not simply just give it away with people with no money for set of coilovers for their so called "project" that doesn't do anything but be a normal car.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:17 AM   #51
rastaman
Zilvia Addict

^^true reason why I don't qualify. I have no experience with other coils and I don't drift but I dayily drive the hell out of my car. Most likeily I'll have it set on soft most of the time, unless I attend the local scca events in my area. This is my goal once the car is set up for it.

edit. they should give 2 sets away one to a DD and a hardcore drifter. I could do one hell of a write up with install pics, over feel of how they ride come for a dayily user. thats if I was the chosen one
Old 09-08-2009, 07:22 AM   #52
ballinnmiami240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
ballinnmiami240sx has a spectacular aura aboutballinnmiami240sx has a spectacular aura aboutballinnmiami240sx has a spectacular aura aboutballinnmiami240sx has a spectacular aura aboutballinnmiami240sx has a spectacular aura aboutballinnmiami240sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Hot cars in here. Who would have thought there were so many hot coupes.

Chris,

This is Danny@RespecGarage. I will see you guys in october. Im glad you decided to spread the word on zilvia for an awesome product. Im ready

You guys seen my car but Ill add it to the list.

Old 09-08-2009, 08:53 AM   #53
Chris@Fortune-Auto
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal_kouki View Post
Exactly.. hope this doesn't turn into a popularity contest.
It would blow if some dude with a built car who just posted nice pics with no story or reason as to why they should win actually takes a set.

Be as it may it's really cool of fortune to hook people up like this...
I understand where you are comming from. Our intent wasn't to start a popularity contest, although, I guess that's really what it is... Since you guys will be voting on who gets the coilvoers in the end. haha

We just want a respected member of the community who is active in some form of motorsports to win the coilovers, test them, and report to you guys what he or she thinks of them. I am confident whoever wins will not be dissapointed.

We are doing this because we are realitively new to the Zilvia community and want you guys to see our product is what we say it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad-ass View Post
Well, I don't agree with couple of you guys that posted above me.

If you already don't have a lowered car or a good running car that you take it to track on regular bases, who is going to trust your review when you don't know how to compare the product? I sure as hell wouldn't want to read someone's review that has zero experience on a product before hand.

O.P. is trying to spread his product around, not just simply give it away IMO. He's got a purpose behind his give away and that is to get a review out of it from people that know what they are doing. not simply just give it away with people with no money for set of coilovers for their so called "project" that doesn't do anything but be a normal car.
Exactly, it's nothing against people who don't track their car, but most coilovers are "ok" on the street. I know our coilovers preform excellent on the street and provide a nice comfortable ride, but at the same time give you weekend warriors a component that preforms well on track as well.

Last edited by Chris@Fortune-Auto; 09-08-2009 at 02:37 PM..
Old 09-08-2009, 11:40 AM   #54
silviamayne
Leaky Injector

silviamayne is an unknown quantity at this point
hell i can't wait to get mine, sound be another week or two but none the less still stoked
Old 09-08-2009, 11:57 AM   #55
Ben G
Zilvia Junkie

Ben G is an unknown quantity at this point
i hate free stuff
Old 09-08-2009, 12:47 PM   #56
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben G View Post
i hate free stuff
Haha.

Hope I qualify.
Here is a video of my race car being driven to its full potential.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXWuO08CsVE
Old 09-08-2009, 12:49 PM   #57
rastaman
Zilvia Addict

I need these bad...
Old 09-08-2009, 06:42 PM   #58
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Get a job.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:50 PM   #59
NINJASPY
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
NINJASPY is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
there is no deadline... would be nice if there was.... otherwise IT IS a gimick and promotional tactic. for all we know you could give them away in dec 2010. so you choose 10 and then we choose out of the 10? will votes be posted for us to see? or?
Old 09-08-2009, 07:18 PM   #60
Chris@Fortune-Auto
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJASPY View Post
there is no deadline... would be nice if there was.... otherwise IT IS a gimick and promotional tactic. for all we know you could give them away in dec 2010. so you choose 10 and then we choose out of the 10? will votes be posted for us to see? or?
Oopps thanks for pointing that out.

The deadline to submit your car is Sept 30th. 2009

I will update the first page with this info as well.

Yes, you guys submit, we pick 10, Zilvia decides the winner. If you have any other questions I will be happy to answer them.