Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 01-15-2007, 12:54 AM   #1
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
G-Dimensions

http://store.g-dimension.com/

Located in City of Industry
Great shop great environment.
Professional service
Great Tuner period.

No other shops had any stainless turbo lines in stock and I needed em ASAP, called Phase2motortrend and they didnt have anything in stock for s13 sr20, so they suggested g-dimensions.

James ordered up the parts and made the lines for me in shop right away and gave me some insight/advice on setting up.
Old 01-15-2007, 01:27 AM   #2
Red Square
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Red Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i had my lines done there too and some other things. highly recommend g-dimensions. james and k-steve do good sht. A+
Old 02-26-2007, 05:03 PM   #3
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
A+ for G.

James(owner) is a good guy.
Roman - good friend of mine that works there.
and everyone else that works there like steve and alex are good people and do quality work.

big ups and highly recommend them.
Old 03-25-2007, 05:52 PM   #4
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
Bought my engine and tranny from them, and they both run great. Props.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
DRavenS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 06:28 PM   #5
s14dude
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
s14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14dude
A++

My old s14 got its swap done there. clean and legit.
Old 04-08-2007, 12:38 AM   #6
ctm_motortrends
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
ctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
James is the best alway very helpful.
ctm_motortrends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 09:58 PM   #7
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
I had James work on my S14 SR motor and that guy is great...his attention to detail top notch. He installed my BC cams 264 and retainers and redid my timing. GREAT JOB...will have my car tune there too!!!
Inlandsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 12:35 AM   #8
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
worked with them since the beginning they do good shit and they sell good stuff cool cats to talk to also
Old 06-19-2007, 01:12 AM   #9
holaback
BANNED

holaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymore
James smokes alot of cigs.
holaback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 01:39 PM   #10
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
bought multi links from them. answered all my questions. showed me around the shop. answering even more questions. great guys there. seen some of there work, looks top notch.
C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:39 AM   #11
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
got my s14 sr swap done from them and it is one of the cleanest jobs i have ever seen. nothing was mickey mouse
driftsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 06:24 PM   #12
foursidenine
Leaky Injector

foursidenine is a well-known jackass
+1 for g dimension amazing work even on simple jobs really take the extra time! leak down, comp test, water and fuel pressure test everycar after they install the engine never seen a shop with attention to detail like them great job james and steve!!
foursidenine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 10:30 AM   #13
urmomthnksimcute
Zilvia Member

urmomthnksimcute can only hope to improve
G-Dimension does awesome work. James plays WOW.
urmomthnksimcute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 11:07 AM   #14
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Im really glad to hear theres still awesome shops like this. Cutting corners and mickey mouse shit is obviously never good business habits. Ill definately give my good review on them when they do my 5spd swap.
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 12:53 PM   #15
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Roman fixed my boost leak and gave me a beer with a kick ass label Ralph Steadman designed. +1!
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 03:00 AM   #16
driftage240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
James is the shit...i broke my lines on a friday morning ,phase2 was out...wayne gave me the number too G-Demension..ask for James... Called James he made my turbo lines on the spot... with earls fittings....G-demension rocks,gettin dyno tuning and head work done there thanks james and company A++++++

Misty blu is coming 4 you!

Last edited by driftage240; 07-18-2007 at 11:21 PM..
driftage240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 10:06 AM   #17
pl'ss13
Banned from the Marketplace

pl'ss13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownpl'ss13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownpl'ss13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Done most my service there!!! James are a kool guy and help you alot in 240sx, im getting my SR swap by G!!!!!
pl'ss13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:33 PM   #18
mrflip69
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
mrflip69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Can someone post their new address? Someone asked in General, but it got locked up.

From other thread:
instead of going north on lawson.
you keep going on san jose one block.
you'll see s2000,s13,s14 outside.
mrflip69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 06:47 PM   #19
ZEN14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (31)
ZEN14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
i forgot the exact address but follow the direction you have so far and keep going west past lawson st. its the white building on the right side right b4 the street called ajax circle (pull into the driveway that has the 123 action sign)

hope that helps out somewhat

give them a call its the same number http://store.g-dimension.com/info.html
ZEN14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:03 PM   #20
nissan240
Zilvia Addict

nissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to all
they are okay! james was very helpful and built my motor for me! even called me a week later and check to see if i installed the motor already and if everthing was running up to par! fair pricing but when my motor was put back togehter i was missing a lot of nuts and bolts which they wouldnt replace overall experience was okay not great! they could have done a littly better. he also didnt do timing for me like he said he would!
nissan240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 03:36 AM   #21
ETHANOLED SR
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (33)
ETHANOLED SR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
I really don't know where to begin. The best shop ever! The most honest and down to earth people you can find in this industry! Extremely experienced in the high performance side of the auto industry as well as Fab. by Alex P.! James has been in this game for the longest and Steve is a great guy to talk to with great hands on skills. Bottom line and from personal experience over the last 5 years, IF YOU WANT PROPER WORK DONE? GO TO G-DIMENSION! plain and simple. You will never regret it.

ETHANOLED SR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 03:38 AM   #22
ETHANOLED SR
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan240 View Post
they are okay! james was very helpful and built my motor for me! even called me a week later and check to see if i installed the motor already and if everthing was running up to par! fair pricing but when my motor was put back togehter i was missing a lot of nuts and bolts which they wouldnt replace overall experience was okay not great! they could have done a littly better. he also didnt do timing for me like he said he would!
Wow! that's hard to believe. Talk to James.
Old 01-24-2010, 04:48 AM   #23
nissan240
Zilvia Addict

nissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to all
i was talking to james! when he built me head he did a great job with no complaints like i said he even followed up on my install to make sure everything went fine! but when i took in my bottom end to him he still did a good job but not like the first time! on the day he told me to go in and pick up my bottom block on a saturday saying he would be there on a saturday which no one wasnt there that day made me drove over an hour for nothing(shop was closed) you can ask him yourself he might still even remeber, cuz it was no more than a year ago. yes of course the next day apologize but still! he also said he did my timing was already done and all i had to do was drop it in and drive and didnt have to mess with anything which was a lie!
nissan240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:01 PM   #24
240cracker
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240cracker
i just called them and it says that phone number is out of service.

did they close down or get a new number?

anyone know whats up???
240cracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:37 PM   #25
ETHANOLED SR
Zilvia Addict

They moved down the street to another spot with a dyno on site.
new # is 626 935-5888
Old 02-08-2010, 02:06 PM   #26
240cracker
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240cracker
oh i know where then

koo thx afor the hlep
240cracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:28 PM   #27
thtycho

thtycho is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks, ETHANOLED SR. Phew! I thought they might have closed down. Last time I went to James was last year.

I am going back for more. No one is picking up the phone yet. Just in case I want to stop by G-Dimension, does any one have their new address?
thtycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:28 AM   #28
270R
Zilvia Junkie

270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light
there on the left right before u hit that street u turn on. if your traveling east
270R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 11:51 AM   #29
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Here's the current working number for anyone interested: 626 935 5888

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:39 PM   #30
Socalgal
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (12)
Socalgal is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Socalgal
What's up???

James is great and it's made me not want to go to other shops. I've been calling for two days, both numbers. No one answers and both voice mails are full. I finilly have enough for some dyno tuning and now I can't get a hold of them. I live far and don't wanna drive down there unless I'm sure they can do it that day.
Socalgal is offline   Reply With Quote