Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Should i choose the bar or the girl?
Keep enjoying the bar and random sloars 79 33.91%
explore the girlfriend thing there are always more bars 154 66.09%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-09-2009, 01:55 PM   #31
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
don't do it. she aint cute. look at that forehead
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2009, 01:56 PM   #32
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
don't do it. she aint cute. look at that forehead
How real...................
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:00 PM   #33
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
if she swallows and lets you check her oil, then its worth the risk of losing your bar

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:01 PM   #34
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
if she swallows and lets you check her oil, then its worth the risk of losing your bar
not if she ruins the opportunity to check other girls' oil that go to that bar
Old 01-09-2009, 02:03 PM   #35
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
not if she ruins the opportunity to check other girls' oil that go to that bar
says a lot about your "game"....

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:19 PM   #36
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
I think my problem is i am growing bored of the personality-less sloars that I smash on a weekly basis.

I want someone to cook me food and do thoughtful things for me

16/16 this is a tight race
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:25 PM   #37
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
do it. what do you have to lose.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:37 PM   #38
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
If you guys can't tell the difference between "I want your nuts" and "I want your moneyz", then it's time to leave that whole mess behind completely.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:44 PM   #39
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
If you guys can't tell the difference between "I want your nuts" and "I want your moneyz", then it's time to leave that whole mess behind completely.
Dude...Duuuuuude I totally think that hooker over there on the coner is into you. She's checking you out man.

you should go talk to her....LOLZ
Old 01-09-2009, 02:53 PM   #40
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRonTom31 View Post
Dude...Duuuuuude I totally think that hooker over there on the coner is into you. She's checking you out man.

you should go talk to her....LOLZ
I gave her a $20 cause that's all I had, and she was only asking for like $5, of course she's onto me
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:24 PM   #41
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRonTom31 View Post
I think my problem is i am growing bored of the personality-less sloars that I smash on a weekly basis.

I want someone to cook me food and do thoughtful things for me

16/16 this is a tight race

well if you really like her then that's a different story.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:13 PM   #42
soldiaboy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
soldiaboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
you should tap that ass and skip on the tab
soldiaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:17 PM   #43
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Is THAT what New York has to offer in the way of bartenders?

Damn.

Last time I went to the bar the bartenders were attractive.

Old 01-10-2009, 07:00 PM   #44
neverrain
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
neverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
You could also try taking her out and talking to her about it. Tell her that you enjoy coming to the bar and it's your local spot. Tell her if things go sour between you two, you don't want to lose that spot as your bar of choice. Then let her make the decision. Much easier on your part.

I lost my favorite bar because of a girl too. For a while. Then I said fuck her, I like this bar.

neverrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 07:06 PM   #45
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Who wants to be a lounge lizard anyways.

She isn't hot enough to even warrant posting a thread.

Don't get caught up in that.
Old 01-10-2009, 11:32 PM   #46
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Are you sure she isn't jus ttrying to get bigger tips from you?
Maybe she does this with many guys that go to her bar.
true true...
Old 01-10-2009, 11:33 PM   #47
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
What???
Really???

If you like her... do work.

A bar.. big deal... a little drama at your local pub only makes the bar that much more interesting... hell if she drops off you could get drama booty.
I have been a server at several places... all servers, Male and Female are whores... I say this in a good way... and the same netwoking applies to you and your local pub.

The turn over rate in the service industry is higher then any other occupation.
(in context and out... its the truth)

-Drew
MadScientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 08:43 AM   #48
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
there's a saying; don't shit where you eat...

this girl is probably not all that into you anyways, theres a fucking bunch of guys hitting on her and she flirts back for more tips.. there's other girls out there and your better off not fucking up your spot.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:19 AM   #49
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

this thread got some pretty good debate going.

my friend and i went home with another bartender and watiress from their last night. Man, I had a lot of fun.

Im keeping the bar. Screw being tied down
Old 01-11-2009, 12:56 PM   #50
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
go 4 it... just dont get to involved.

p.s. make sure she pounds like crazy when you do.

Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:35 AM   #51
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
i dont know about you, but their are very few things in life that will make me pass up pussy

VERY FEW
Old 01-12-2009, 01:00 PM   #52
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
well if she works there, then she should already know how you are if she sees you there often right?
That's a good point.

IME bar waitresses rarely date regular patrons... Not saying it can't happen, but it seems to be definitely not the norm.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:29 PM   #53
NotoriouS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
NotoriouS14 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
....dont be interested in a waitress brotha...

pshh...f that..

sweep her off her feet..
then
SHAZAM!!!
drop her and move on......
NotoriouS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:03 PM   #54
Bubba
Zilvia Junkie

Bubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-known
Thumbs up

If you date her and break-up, oh well. If she acts like a child about it, the women at the bar do the same, etc... They can all go grow the hell up and you will just have to find a more grown-up bar to hang at or let them know how it is one at a time. Group addresses don't work well in this situation. If they cannot live with the facts of life then tell them to go to hell and move on.

If you couldn't tell... I don't get attached or hung up easy. I DO NOT care what anyone thinks of me unless they are my mother or control my annual income, then it is only a slight concern.

My way may not be the best way, but I damn sure don't have to deal with women pulling this drama garbage after a situation falls thru. I keep EVERYTHING pretty direct.
I don't have the time to entertain a useless arguement.

If it looks like it may fall thru, sit her down and discuss it with her.
/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\
That one action alone has allowed me to keep half of my ex's as friends. Some of them seem "friendlier" now than when we dated.

GOOD LUCK!!
Old 01-12-2009, 04:15 PM   #55
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

ohh its not the women who bother me. They can all go jump off a bridge. Theres a biliion girls out there. Its the loss of good food and free YES FREE!!!! beer. That not only affects my stomach but my wallet as well.

I was just playing with the idea of getting to know this chick better cause she seemed pretty cool. Not the normal spzzed out sloars i have been dealing with lately. Laid back, chill a girl you could smoke a j with and just relax and still have a good time, if i smoked anymore that is

this thread was more of a social expirement. Cause i myself kinda want to just keep the bar and maybe have a few random hook ups but i wanted to see if i have become a womanizing asshole or not
Old 01-12-2009, 06:32 PM   #56
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
You don't fuck with good food and free beer!!!!

[/thread]
Old 01-14-2009, 05:30 AM   #57
xPhantomSilviax
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
xPhantomSilviax is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xPhantomSilviax
As a girl, here's my .02, in a way that most guys hear it anyways...

:b lah::bla h:
:b lah:

Free beer and good food and lots of friends >

But on the serious... I have found that the best relationships I have been in were ones where we just kinda "hung out" first, with a no pressure kind of situation.. If you enjoy her company, do just that.. enjoy it. Don't act differently than you always do to "impress" her or anything. Girls hate that b/c we see right through it lol. If she likes you, then let her like YOU, not a polished up version of you.

That girl with too many cars...
xPhantomSilviax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:50 PM   #58
S14TEENZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
S14TEENZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
u better hope she never finds this post.....
Old 01-14-2009, 02:34 PM   #59
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

actually if she saw this post it'd me she posts on here.

that'd be kinda hot and just more we'd have in common. I think that would sway my decision towards dating her
Old 01-14-2009, 03:26 PM   #60
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPhantomSilviax View Post
Girls hate that b/c we see right through it lol.
you're a girl? wanna hang out sometime.