Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Your last moving violation was given to you because?
They have quotas. It was the end of the month. 61 26.64%
Entrapment. 34 14.85%
"The Man" is trying to keep you down. 66 28.82%
I was guilty as sin and went ahead and lawyered up 94 41.05%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 229. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-05-2008, 08:48 AM   #31
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ahhh it was for 17 over on the highway 82 in a 65 and i was in sight of the exit that i needed i was no more then a mile away...and it was a day before i was turning my license in for previous speeding tickets.. 190 days later finally got it back with a nice sr22 on my record..
ByeByeSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2008, 03:07 PM   #32
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
last moving violation was out of state, on my way to california. kansas, like 90 in a 65. cost about a hundred bucks.
last IN STATE moving violation was 98 in a 60, and that cost about 400 to fix. most expensive ticket i've ever had. got it about three years ago.
Old 02-09-2008, 12:29 PM   #33
Marc240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Marc240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMarc240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMarc240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMarc240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMarc240 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
In my old 93 thunderbird 5.0, built from the ground up. Some dodge neon thought he was cool talkin ish at the light. When it turned green i just gave him a little peice of american muscle. 97 in a 35. A year on diversion, $1400 ticket and a laugh in his face cause he won't race anymore, no matter what car i'm in.
-No more street racing for me though. I learned, abiout two years ago now.
Marc240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 01:13 AM   #34
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Last week on wednesday Leaving ten rens on duarte road.. One of the infamous charger cops crept up on me right as i was turning on my street. Giving me a ticket for Extremely loud exhaust,No front plate,No proof of insurance. Told me he would get my car off the street but he didn't have anymore state ref tickets. After that he said "cause by the way ur car sounds and looks i can tell it donesn't belong on my streets it belongs on a track.. Have a nice day .. Then got pulled over next day for no front plate again but they didn't give me a ticket this time
Old 02-10-2008, 04:11 AM   #35
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
stupid speedding ticket that turned out to be some stupid fix-it ticket..
and i forgot to go to court last week
damnit!!
i gotta go this week haha
andmattsayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 06:14 AM   #36
xelitex
Leaky Injector

xelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymore
mine sucked..lets just say it involved my old car and like 3000 in fines =( ...thank god its over now =D
Old 02-10-2008, 02:00 PM   #37
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Well I had a bad week, Monday monning I get speeding ticket on way to work. 51 or 35 zone, I was not paying attention to speed. Bike cop got me. I get into LongBeach and I get pulled over again, car has no plates, I bought car like that and waiting on my personal plates....
Friday morning unsafe lane change(according to the officer) smash up a HOT asain driver in her Acura TL.
So I took off weekend to clear my head and start over again.

I feel like a magnet for cops right now....
Old 02-10-2008, 10:29 PM   #38
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9
not stoping for an emergency vehicle
speeding: undefined
reckless driving
unsafe left turn
no blinker
loud exhaust
no front plate
crossing solid line
i dont remember the other two, in short i ran got away and he pulled me over at a stop sign the next town over..they didnt catch me in the act and i played dumb.. they wrote me up searched the car took my GF home in a cop car and let me drive home...
Old 02-10-2008, 11:17 PM   #39
sblack13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
uhh reckless driving.

decided to lay my foot into the floor in 2nd in my 96 s14 w/built sr at night. Cop saw me (driving other way)
car had stock suspension and was plenty fast so it looked more than it did.
Sucks for me. And it was my first ever moving violation =(.
sblack13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 02:41 PM   #40
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Rob's S14
None of the above for me. My last ticket was for not having tags on, but it was dmv's fault for not sending them after I paid so I just had to go to court and give $10. The cop was an ass though saying my exhaust was illegal, but for some unknown reason didn't ticket me for it.
Rob's S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 03:05 PM   #41
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Speeding, about 5 years ago.

Doing 35 in a 25. Lame.
Old 02-15-2008, 03:02 AM   #42
PF ALL DAY
Zilvia Member

PF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to PF ALL DAY
new years day. swerved in front of a cop. thought i was drunk. ticket for illegal lane change...
PF ALL DAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 10:14 AM   #43
thestreetzking
Zilvia Junkie

thestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to thestreetzking
LOL man I get pulled over so many times, luckily my dad gave me a list of all his friends hahaha I pull that out the glove box and the cops say have a nice day, sorry to bother you! (and no I do not act like a dick)

Last ticket.. I got pulled over and was with my friend and said watch this be for an exhaust ticket ill laugh..
Cop: "do you know why I pulled you over?"
Me: "nope sorry"
Cop:"well your exhaust is a little loud"
Me:"hahahahahaha"
Cop:"is something funny sir?"
Me:"yes officer.. my exhaust is stock, you hear my intake"
Cop:"oh.. I see.... well then, your registration is expired"
Me:""
thestreetzking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:02 PM   #44
DrftKingIII
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
DrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
On my way to visit some friends at college with girlfriend in the car around 11pm.

Im in my BMW 3 series 4 door daily....

Blow past cop doing 91 in a 70.
Slowed down and watched him in my mirror but he didnt pull out.
Stayed at about 75 for 2 minutes with no sign of them coming after me.
No traffic on the road so I speed back up to 140.

10 miles later I see flashing red and blues in my mirror about a mile back so I slow down, hop in the right lane and am cruising at a stout 80.
Cop blows past me, slams on the brakes and gets behind me and pulls me over.
Walks up to the car and long story short says, We clocked you doing 91 in the 70 back there at mile marker 203, weve been doing 120 for the past 15 minutes trying to catch up to you. Youre going to jail.

lol
Old 02-18-2008, 06:41 PM   #45
89singlecamnoob
Zilvia Member

89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 89singlecamnoob Send a message via Yahoo to 89singlecamnoob
D. thinkin' with my penis trying to catch up with a car...89 in a 65...$320 fine, payed it, it's behind me, whatever...and that was in the failblazer that i no longer have :/
Old 02-22-2008, 03:52 PM   #46
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
none of the above. i broke the law by going 30 mph over the posted speed limit... ::shrugs::
Old 02-23-2008, 08:33 PM   #47
pete240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
pete240 is making a name for him/her selfpete240 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
50 in a 30 last novemeber
pete240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 10:24 PM   #48
sofo259
Leaky Injector

sofo259 is an unknown quantity at this point
i got my first ticket last july, 26 over the speed limit, and i know i was speeding.. that was an instant liscense suspension 81 in a 45.. also that same night, an hour later i got pulled over once again for "wreckless driving" i told the cop i had a welded diff. and he was like "awesome i have on in my blazer" i still got a damn ticket..

6 days later i got another one for following too closely.. i will never change tthe radio again while coming to a stop light, i hit that civic at 5 mph, and there goes my front end..

needless to say, 6 points on my liscense, no more liscense.. and lots of fines..

but i get my liscense back next month..
sofo259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 10:18 AM   #49
DaPCWiz
Zilvia Addict

DaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DaPCWiz Send a message via MSN to DaPCWiz Send a message via Yahoo to DaPCWiz
Most recent ticket was for no front plates... but that's not a moving violation.

Last moving violation... I was on my way home from a meet with a buddy in the car. Empty highway 2 am at night. My buddy kept wanting me to peg the speedo, but I wasn't really in the mood, so I was cruising 85-90 mph (65 zone). Shouldn't have been going that fast, but I was.

Cop comes up behind me w/o his lights on, and follows me. I change lanes, he changes behind me. Doesn't put it lights on just keeps riding my ass. I change lanes a few times he stays on my ass and does the same. At this point I'm going like 65 mph and I'm like wtf either pull me over or stop playing games. I get over in the slow lane and drop to like 50 mph and finally he pulls me over.

First he yells at me telling me I didn't pull over at a good place (pulled over on a perfectly good shoulder), so he makes me get back on the highway, and follows me with his lights on for another half mile till I find another shoulder.

After that, he takes my paperwork and asks me how fast I was going. I tell him 85. He says try again. I tell him I know I didn't cross 90. He tells me I was going 100 mph... I def wasn't. He didnt' even catch me on radar, he just told me he was following me and he was going 100.. bs. I get into a verbal argument with the officer (mistake). He accuses me of having weapons in my car. wtf?! Makes me and my buddy like stick our hands out the windows and visually searches the car with his flash light. My back seat is dropped down at this point, so he can see all my wiring and audio equipment which wasn't super cleanly installed at the time.

He gives me a ticket for going 100 in a 65 and wreckless driving. All for going down an empty highway at 90 mph. bs. Would have been like 10 points + damn near $1000 in fines.

I got a lawyer and got that silliness dropped. Ended up paying $200 in fines and got 80 in a 65 on my record.

Lesson learned... don't argue with a state trooper.

http://blog.dapcwiz.com
DaPCWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:25 AM   #50
nicku
Zilvia Junkie

nicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enough
i got my lisence suspended twice in a year!!!
nicku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:49 AM   #51
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
last moving violation for me was in 03 i got a ticket for street racing and doing 95 in a 40. a fox body mustang wanted to race (i was in a 194 whp ek)
we raced i smoked him, by at least a car. then i saw a motorcycle cop start following us. he pulled us both over.

when i went to court the judge asked me if i was racing in my honda. i said yes. and he told me he was an import guy as well but owned a WRX. he threw the 95 in a 40 ticket out and i ended up gettting $1106 ticket, 2 points on my record and 3 years informal probation(if caught at the street races i got 6 months jail). havent recieved a ticket since then.

Last edited by VROOOM; 02-26-2008 at 05:33 PM..
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 06:58 PM   #52
na12uto
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
na12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I was hella guilty as FUDGE on jessica albas behind lol. nah i ran and got away i did until they showed up at my house ummm big nono
na12uto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:14 PM   #53
czarli
Leaky Injector

czarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura about
fish tailing through intersection accelerating through intersection were my remarks basic speed 40 on 25 was the ticket but the limit was 35 I took pictures and will get that shit dismissed.
B SAFE
czarli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 03:13 AM   #54
Destro

Destro is an unknown quantity at this point
i don't speed i just drive recklessly to fast 5 miles over the speed limit no ticket cause each time i luckly had donuts to give away each time hahahaha
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 10:51 AM   #55
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
i didnt get a ticket, but i got pulled over in my audi the othere day for swerving, guy thought i was drunk driving and was shit faced. but there were just tons of hugeeeee frost heaves since for 1 its winter and 2 its new hampshire
ByeByeSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 01:29 AM   #56
DoriftoPnoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
DoriftoPnoy is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Last moving violation happend a year ago and they have never turned in the ticket.
Got me for tint, running a stop sign and speeding. Lucky?
I thank God every time I remember.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:26 AM   #57
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Last week saturday i went to the ontario mills going to footlocker i stopped a little to hard at a stop sign and it made my tires squeak, passed a tad bit on the white line though i did see the stop sign and stopped but the cop heard my brakes and i seen him waving at me to come toward the cop pit stop where they had other cars pulled over.

I wanted to act like i didnt see him and keep going, but i was like nah im feeling good today. Thought my points were done but turns out my last ticket was in 06 and where i only had 2 points. chyyeeaaa! So when my tax return comes ill be sure to throw that money to my local court house.

Lesson learned i guess. :shrug:
Old 04-03-2008, 07:25 PM   #58
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
dangerous lane change. this was on the 10 freeway heading from monterey park to downtown, in socal. I passed with a car length distance between my rear bumper the other minivan/suv's front. Used my blinkers too, so i don't see what the deal is. I'm going to fight this for sure.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 09:08 PM   #59
MaD1337M3DRiV3r
Zilvia Junkie

MaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond repute
75 in a 55 zone, i was in my '06 E55 not really looking at the speed and the cop was hiding... this happened in Irvine.

Last edited by MaD1337M3DRiV3r; 04-03-2008 at 09:11 PM.. Reason: add pic of car
MaD1337M3DRiV3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 10:53 PM   #60
boozels
Zilvia Addict

boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
god damn camera's got 2 in one week
fuckin a

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
boozels is offline   Reply With Quote