Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Do you actually drift in the hills alogn narrow roads?
Yes, I have skills and a set of brass ones. 46 21.10%
No, I don't trust my skills. 74 33.94%
Only on sections where there is margin for error. 98 44.95%
Voters: 218. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2004, 01:44 AM   #61
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
I drift in the bathroom
Old 08-03-2004, 01:32 AM   #62
wootwoot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wootwoot
i dont drift and never said i did. i want a fun sports car, not a broken one
Old 08-03-2004, 06:38 AM   #63
machoonthetop
Zilvia Member

machoonthetop is making a name for him/her selfmachoonthetop is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to machoonthetop
honestly the last time i drifted was over a year ago when i got new tires. and the reason i got new tires was i destroyed my old ones drifting or trying to drift(i was still learning). the only reason i drifted on those new tires was my friend from NY didnt know what drifting was

p.s. drifting aint easy in a stock automatic
Old 08-03-2004, 12:22 PM   #64
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAA240SX
Drifting is GAY. Fuk dat shit, just drive ur damn car.

For any1 that tries to "drift" in neighborhoods, you queer ass bitch.
Somebody in a 240 almost hit my little brother trying to "DORI DORI" on my curvey ass street.
Bitches...Do ur practicing in a secluded area...That way the pigeons can shit on it.

Initial D is cool, but don't try to drive like the characters in it. If u think u can...Drive with a cup full of steaming hot coffee and try to "drift" without it spilling. Learn a lesson posers...

Oh yea, and if ur running an open diff. Ur not drifting: ur dragging half of ur car's ass around.

You are a fucking moron.
Old 10-02-2004, 12:14 AM   #65
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnail
I do the samething when ever I'm controling grocery kart.
hahhaah, yay me too
Old 10-02-2004, 02:11 PM   #66
ghostuss
Zilvia FREAK!

ghostuss is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ghostuss
YEA parking lot drifting all the way !! take ur car to the track or parking lot to learn drifting. Just gripping the mountain road is good enough for me, even thou i tend to lose it almost once everytime i go HAHA.

ButtonWillow, CA entire circuit drift/grip event by shock drifting spot for sale. Take over my spot for $150 only.
Old 10-02-2004, 03:35 PM   #67
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
The ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by The ROMAN
I drift through a few turns that have a nice margin for error, through parking lots, and I go to the track at least once a month. Give it time and I'll be there.
This thread is pretty old. Well, I'm there now. Found me some nice roads with link-able turns and managed to bend only 2 control arms in the process!
Old 10-30-2004, 07:22 PM   #68
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
No

"The messacge you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your reply to at least 10 characters"

And I write too!
Old 11-10-2004, 02:08 PM   #69
z0iid
Leaky Injector

z0iid is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to z0iid Send a message via Yahoo to z0iid
grip on west marin roads. very few smooth roads....combined with no power steering at the moment....and the rainy season, well i would prefer not to eat shit.

even with power steering, and dry roads...generally too much traffic. and night drifting....well, i am married and have responsibilities - so darwinistic death isn't as much of a viable option anymore. (and the cops are dickwads)

Old 11-10-2004, 05:21 PM   #70
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
sLiDewAys is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Yeah, i honestly drift. Mostly arround the local abandoned airport, and some touge where it is clear enough. Never been to any track events yet but hopefully in 05 ill get to one.

brandon
Old 12-19-2004, 03:53 PM   #71
alkemyst
Zilvia Addict

alkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to alkemyst
Quote:
Drag racing is for fast cars.
Drifting is for fast drivers.
quick drivers you mean...fast no, as drifting is the slowest way around the turn.

drifting is sort of the fun way ...
Old 02-11-2005, 03:08 PM   #72
nismo2491
Zilvia FREAK!

nismo2491 is making a name for him/her selfnismo2491 is making a name for him/her self
I'm a drag racer not a drifter
KEvin
Old 02-11-2005, 04:59 PM   #73
AlligatorBling
BANNED

AlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to AlligatorBling Send a message via Yahoo to AlligatorBling
i drift my razor scooter late night in the parking lot... chicks dig it.
Old 02-12-2005, 10:46 AM   #74
97DubTruck
Zilvia Junkie

97DubTruck is making a name for him/her self97DubTruck is making a name for him/her self
Too much of an investment to sling around. Maybe one day I'll fix the 89 and go wreck it and not care.
Old 02-22-2005, 11:30 PM   #75
nightwalker
Nissanaholic!

nightwalker is an unknown quantity at this point
...I thought you were a "driftMechanik"?
Old 02-23-2005, 12:40 AM   #76
s13irdie2
Zilvia Junkie

s13irdie2 is on a distinguished road
i only internet drift sometimes. im getting pretty good at it.
Old 02-23-2005, 05:43 AM   #77
AllenRPS13
Zilvia FREAK!

AllenRPS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
i don't even have chance to try...
just afraid to get a ticket from cops...
Old 02-23-2005, 08:22 AM   #78
Campos
Zilvia Addict

Campos has a spectacular aura aboutCampos has a spectacular aura aboutCampos has a spectacular aura aboutCampos has a spectacular aura aboutCampos has a spectacular aura aboutCampos has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Campos
me + drft = happy

i love drfting, its such a rush and the chicks dig it...lol...well here in southeast tx we dont have mnt passes, just over passes, i would love to hit some mnt passes though, i was pract. on stock susp., but now i got some tein he's and 17" gram lights x9's w/some good rubber = much more fun and enjoyable.
Old 02-23-2005, 08:23 AM   #79
Campos
Zilvia Addict

Campos has a spectacular aura aboutCampos has a spectacular aura aboutCampos has a spectacular aura aboutCampos has a spectacular aura aboutCampos has a spectacular aura aboutCampos has a spectacular aura about
oh yeah i got a kaaz solid hub lsd, its a whole diff. car drfting wise
Old 02-23-2005, 08:27 AM   #80
Campos
Zilvia Addict

power steering check!!!!
do ya'll have it and do d1 drivers? just wondering, i personally don't have it and i dont find it difficult to drft....hmmmmmm
Old 02-23-2005, 01:44 PM   #81
s13DrOop
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
s13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13DrOop
power steering1!@!#? from caali also interested who uses P.S?
Old 02-24-2005, 02:15 AM   #82
s13irdie2
Zilvia Junkie

s13irdie2 is on a distinguished road
i use p.s.
Old 02-24-2005, 07:44 AM   #83
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
up near where i live theres a nice S curve ive drifted a couple times, but its wicked wide so theres plenty of room for error (which i found out the hard way one night )
Old 02-25-2005, 07:37 AM   #84
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14unimog
I have spent all my money on suspension work for my s14 and my kumho 712's only got me 10k. When ever I get the chance rain or shine I slide my car. It really bugs me though how people build up there cars in a "drift fashion" and just drive them around. If you want to do that then buy an Evo or an STI and call it good. "Slide to Side World Wide!!!"

SHIFTlock_slide to side

d3m3rs0n: if i have a baby im naming it Brandons Fault Emerson
Old 02-25-2005, 08:39 AM   #85
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14unimog
I have spent all my money on suspension work for my s14 and my kumho 712's only got me 10k. When ever I get the chance rain or shine I slide my car. It really bugs me though how people build up there cars in a "drift fashion" and just drive them around. If you want to do that then buy an Evo or an STI and call it good. "Slide to Side World Wide!!!"
hahaha word. if i had money to actually modify the damned thing (im still fixing the mistakes of the previous moron) i think id try drifting more, but with the stock setup ive only tried it a couple times, and i dont wanna end up breaking anything i cant afford to replace
Old 04-03-2005, 03:19 PM   #86
silviaz
Zilvia Junkie

silviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-known
I just don't drift cuz I never drove my car since I bought it... but i'll try, but far .. far away !
Old 04-03-2005, 06:07 PM   #87
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUENOCOUPE
Originally Posted by AAA240SX
Drifting is GAY. Fuk dat shit, just drive ur damn car.

For any1 that tries to "drift" in neighborhoods, you queer ass bitch.
Somebody in a 240 almost hit my little brother trying to "DORI DORI" on my curvey ass street.
Bitches...Do ur practicing in a secluded area...That way the pigeons can shit on it.
Obviously, he failed his mission. I must now dispatch ninjas to finish the job. Tell your brother to start writing his will. Wonder who will get his tonka toys?
Closed Thread