Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Your last moving violation was given to you because?
They have quotas. It was the end of the month. 61 26.64%
Entrapment. 34 14.85%
"The Man" is trying to keep you down. 66 28.82%
I was guilty as sin and went ahead and lawyered up 94 41.05%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 229. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-18-2008, 11:54 AM   #91
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
skateboarding.... I think the man was trying to keep me down
Old 07-18-2008, 12:00 PM   #92
sillyvia13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I got a WARNING once for IMPROPER TURN! lol... I am abit older and have a shop in nh, and LUCKLY! the cop was diggin my car...lol...

"nice brakes! , BIG BRAKE KIT HUH" cop
me Yeah, gotta go slow first right?
cop..." chuckles, yeah you should have tried them 5 minutes ago!"
after I told him my car wasn't fully tuned and I HAD to spin tires to keep it running...lol...

cops, are depending on the sleep they get arseholes or nice guys if wifey gives em AM love... nothing like a good start!
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:20 PM   #93
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i got a "driving left of center" for going around some obstacles in the road. it was kinda stupid. and the judge ended up being my old math teacher from high school who never liked me so he wouldnt even reduce it at all, he said i was being irresponsible and could have killed someone.

it was like 1:30am and i was going like 10 miles an hour, i was less than a block away from home.

$120, 4 points
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:37 PM   #94
Johnson_ZXTT

Johnson_ZXTT will become famous soon enoughJohnson_ZXTT will become famous soon enoughJohnson_ZXTT will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Johnson_ZXTT
speeding... about 5mph over in my car that had a broken speedo, so I was trying to pace with traffic, but apprarently that wasn't the right speed. I could do that in any other call all day long, but get in the red sports car and they find a reason to pull you over.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:38 PM   #95
Rayne
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Rayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Define the word "Moving" in the context of the poll subject.

Other wise, I have never had a 'Moving" violation for moving my personal things as I travel from one point to another.
Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:48 PM   #96
Johnson_ZXTT

Johnson_ZXTT will become famous soon enoughJohnson_ZXTT will become famous soon enoughJohnson_ZXTT will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Johnson_ZXTT
My guess is he means Moving Traffic Violation. The only kind I know so far... never gotten a single parking ticket or otherwise. Every law I've broken and been caught for has been in one of my cars
Old 11-26-2008, 02:16 PM   #97
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
ive yet to have one.
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:38 PM   #98
ju1ce415
Leaky Injector

ju1ce415 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ju1ce415
just happened like 30 min ago.

i did not yield to a ped. bs....
ju1ce415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:32 PM   #99
justaKAiswear
Zilvia Member

justaKAiswear will become famous soon enoughjustaKAiswear will become famous soon enoughjustaKAiswear will become famous soon enough
Lol..... super guilty.... Missed my exit on the interstate, so I U'ied it through the median, punched it sideways into the other lanes (there was no traffic) and hit it all the way through the top of forth.

I caught LS1 Camaro headlights waaaay back in the rearview, so I slowed down to see if he wanted to play, Turns out it was a LS1 Camaro alright... just happened to be tan and black and have Florida Highway Patrol on the side.

He comes up to the window and say 'So what did you do wrong there?' He was pretty nice considering!
justaKAiswear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:38 PM   #100
KA-T_240
Nissanaholic!

KA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond repute
^Rofl!!!

I was driving had to switch lanes right away after light turned green. Kicked it down and got some nasty boost thru 2nd gear. Now I have proof I can do 0-76 in way to fast. Resulted in a ticket for 76 in a 40. In the middle of know where at 1am with only me and my friend on the road. .

I promptly paid my $41 ticket. No complaints at all. First ticket on my record in 6 years of driving.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:50 PM   #101
jrbump
Zilvia Addict

jrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond repute
82 in a 60.

Hello Trooper Davis.
jrbump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 09:30 PM   #102
jamben
Leaky Injector

jamben is an unknown quantity at this point
Guilty. the cop saw me start my car with my seatbelt off and then pulled me over.. what do you guys think about that bs
jamben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 07:05 AM   #103
HKsilvia
Zilvia Junkie

HKsilvia is on the path to ruinHKsilvia is on the path to ruin
Send a message via ICQ to HKsilvia
referee
attempted to charge me for listening to music with headphone, after figured out my device is a cellphone in stead of mp3 player (N95) he decided to pop my hood, pointing at a BOV saying thas a PCV valve(???)... referee tkt, from an airport police.