Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 10-10-2007, 06:26 PM   #1
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (0)
S.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Work Equips 18x10-30 18x12-20 5x114.3 **Sold**

**SOLD**

Mint condition Equips 18x10 -30 18x12-20. They have a big brake face on them. These wheels are bad ass. I want to keep them but I will be competing with my car and it doesnt make any sence to mess them up. Someone else will treat them better. I want 17s up front.

The lips are a mirror shine they look foggy from finger prints.

12s are 26.5 lbs light as hell for the size

I'm firm on this. Don't low ball. Any questions pm me.

Last edited by S.Milone; 03-12-2008 at 03:54 PM..
S.Milone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2007, 11:31 AM   #2
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

S.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really nice
Nobody cares huh. Weird
Old 10-11-2007, 12:20 PM   #3
chaseSR86
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
chaseSR86 is making a name for him/her selfchaseSR86 is making a name for him/her selfchaseSR86 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I have no idea how your going to fit a 18x10 -30 up front on an s chasis!!!!
chaseSR86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 12:21 PM   #4
FC3Seven
Zilvia Member

FC3Seven is a jewel in the roughFC3Seven is a jewel in the roughFC3Seven is a jewel in the roughFC3Seven is a jewel in the roughFC3Seven is a jewel in the roughFC3Seven is a jewel in the roughFC3Seven is a jewel in the rough
I think your price is alittle too high...when RB wheels are selling something similar for a cheaper price..
FC3Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 01:22 PM   #5
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseSR86 View Post
I have no idea how your going to fit a 18x10 -30 up front on an s chasis!!!!
Fender tubs and a hammer fit them.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:27 PM   #6
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC3Seven View Post
I think your price is alittle too high...when RB wheels are selling something similar for a cheaper price..

Maybe but I just looked they have one set that isn't as nice of condition as mine. But ok I will cover shipping in the Cont. US. Pm me offers but don't low ball.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:05 PM   #7
Wiisass
Zilvia Junkie

Wiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Wiisass
These things are super clean and pretty and shiny. Definitely worth the price, someone needs to pick these up. And fitting them wouldn't be horrible, definitely not for everyone, but totally do able. I was the one who was going to be doing the fab work so Shawn could fit these, so I know it's possible.
DriftAssNation
Wiisass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 12:51 PM   #8
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

If they don't sell we are fitting them. But Someone buy them so I can run something less cool.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:57 PM   #9
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Gosh Damn these are man wheels. Nice merchandise Shawn!
G/L with this.
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 10:09 AM   #10
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thanks wish someone would man up.
Old 10-15-2007, 04:56 PM   #11
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

bamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfection
i shouldn't even be looking at these motherfuckers...... they make me wanna do something really stupid, like try and make them fit on my z33. Damn these are better than balla....these are very fucking sick!!!!

Quote:
Right now you are my biggest fan. You are to me what a sex tape is to Paris Hilton, not the best publicity in the world, but at least I'm on people's mind and it has something to do with a pussy!!! HAAHAAAAAAA
bamaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 05:39 PM   #12
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I bet you could fit them. Wouldn't be to hard.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:43 PM   #13
pinkpandaslide
Zilvia Member

pinkpandaslide has a little shameless behavior in the past
how you think this will fit on a 1st gen gs300?
pinkpandaslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:43 PM   #14
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 01:47 AM   #15
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn@Rttuning View Post
I bet you could fit them. Wouldn't be to hard.
Yeah, Z33 would be a much easier task in terms of fitment than a 240sx

RT Tuning is legit though, and so is Shawn

You should try these on My350z maybe?

Or if you guys have a Z customer come into the shop, buy him a soda or something to let you test fit on his car

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 01:50 AM   #16
don henley
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (2)
don henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'm sure a 350 owner would let you put them on the car to test fit for free, as long as you sent him an extensive list of pictures..
don henley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 03:20 AM   #17
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
arent these the ones i got for whats his face...i sent you 2 sets right?

These thing are in amazing condition. and htey paid out the ass for them...yall are getting a slamming deal!
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 10:17 AM   #18
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Ya same ones. Mint as can be. I love them I just want to drop to 17x10 18x11 stagger in slightly less agressive fitment. I want to run a 265 out back on the stretch on a 12 is a bit much if I am gogin to compete the lips are going to get chewwed up. I don't want to do that to such a nice set of wheels.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:16 PM   #19
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Funny after 1223 views and counting only 18 replies including this one.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:31 PM   #20
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
I hate to admit it Sean, but I think a lot of us here are Window Shoppers
We can look, dream, but not touch!.....Until Mom Raises our allowance.

Sorry thats the sales is going slow, why not try the 350z site?
They probably do have the funds for some merch like this over there
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 03:41 PM   #21
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Ya I know. Thanks for the advice. Tried selling them on some other sites but so many have the you have to post so many times and alot of other rules that it make sit a pain in the ass.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:22 PM   #22
raveboy78
Leaky Injector

raveboy78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Any pics of the rims on a 240, hatch and s14? Trying to see if they would look right on one of my cars. Thanks.
raveboy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 08:25 PM   #23
NiSmo240luvR
Zilvia Member

NiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by raveboy78 View Post
Any pics of the rims on a 240, hatch and s14? Trying to see if they would look right on one of my cars. Thanks.
how could they look wrong? these are sick.

i dont know if i would even bother putting these on my350z.com, a lot of the dudes on there are tools that do shit like put an 8.5 +30 up front and call it flush. not gonna lie though, there are a few dudes on there with some good fitment, its just not the norm.

sorry for the rant. good luck with the sale man.
NiSmo240luvR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 10:27 AM   #24
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Well they ar eon my car there. As you can see it is a shell still. When we get out our S13 shop car out again I will put them on it for fitment Ideas. The S14 would be easier to fit.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:40 AM   #25
TonKpilS14
BANNED

TonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TonKpilS14
Quote:
Nobody cares huh. Weird
NOBODY CARES? id give my left nut for these rims
TonKpilS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 01:26 PM   #26
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thank you but honestly two is more then enough for me. If you are able to sell it and buy my wheels I am all for it.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:35 PM   #27
raveboy78
Leaky Injector

raveboy78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Well they ar eon my car there. As you can see it is a shell still. When we get out our S13 shop car out again I will put them on it for fitment Ideas. The S14 would be easier to fit.
That would be nice of you. I've always had a liking to mesh style rims like the vs-xx, but hey, for the right price exceptions can be made. That's why if you had a pic, it would help in making an informed decision. I've got a wide-body s13 so it might work also.
raveboy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 04:48 PM   #28
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

You can fit them on an s13 you just have to stretch some 50s and run some camber. If your drifting and you have alot of angle you will have to do some mods to the front to clear.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:59 PM   #29
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

All I have for now. This is a stock body s13. I will take more soon.

Old 10-19-2007, 05:07 PM   #30
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Found this car it is running 18x11 and 18x12.5 and his is only running little rivet on flares so I think mine should be a non issue.