Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 09-03-2017, 02:57 PM   #991
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Update!!!

New Video logs on here along with written blog updates. Going to be trying a new format with video logs as well as written updates. Which do you guys prefere?!

Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-GqrGmfKt4

Thanks guys!!
Old 09-11-2017, 11:30 AM   #992
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Update!!!! "Level Up with Parts Shop Max - Damage Control"

Episode 5 is up!!!! Like, share, comment below if you'd like!!! And or on youtube as well!! I'll be typing a some extra info on this tonight when I get back from my trip down south!!!

https://youtu.be/p2kZ9HSs970

Thanks again guys!!!

How's everyone liking the Video Logs?
Old 09-25-2017, 01:53 AM   #993
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Update!!!

Here is Episode 6!!! Vlog!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRJ6zrAq4AY

I am going to try and edit Episode 7 Yellow fin tuna Fishing and almost sinking in International waters tomorrow...or possibly on the plane. *I'm headed to Japan guys!!!! Pretty pumped! I leave tomorrow At 1 AM from LAX. I'll be headed to the first ever FIA Drift Event! I'm really thankfull to be a part of history. *Formula Drift is Very Serious. *But with FIA...it means that the world recognizes drifting as an official Motorsport! *It's Massive! * Anyways... I'll try to Edit Episode 8 on the Plane as well *And hopefully Episode 9 Will be Formula Drift Texas!! and 10...FIA and Japan!! WOOO!!!

The car is repaired. *She's doing well...and I did something big!!! Looking forward to sharing everything with you guys asap. *Thanks for tuning in and for those of you who believed in me.. Thank you ALWAYS for the Support!
Old 09-25-2017, 05:47 PM   #994
D-Clem
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
D-Clem is making a name for him/her selfD-Clem is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dude yes! Have fun man!
Old 12-02-2017, 04:02 PM   #995
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Continued!

Episode 6.5 "The First Ever FIA Sanctioned Drift Event" Taking part of a historical Event!!... This is Epic guys!!! Part 1 and Part 2! Part 2 is much better than part 1....so If you need...skip the first Video and go to the Second haha. Lemme know what you guys think!! Also if you guys want to help...do feel free to share any and all of these links on your facebook and or Instagram!!! It all helps!! Thank you Either Way!!

Part 2 - Episode 6.5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Qa...xgsgyBGXeF4xXE
Old 12-02-2017, 04:07 PM   #996
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Episode 7

It was always a dream of mine to take the Wolf to SEMA.* Little did I know it would happen so unexpectedly.* A few months back I got a call from Borg Warner asking me if the car would be Available for SEMA in Vegas.... I hit the wall at the last event..but I said Absolutely!! YES!. And it happend.* It was so epic guys!! Dream come true!!!* *Vid Below of an interview done by Race Car and Chill.* Featured on the new Partnership Youtube Channel "Corner Balanced" Put on by one of my Rx7 Buddies!.. Mr "Grandmighty" himself...whom've which I met on the Forums here!!!

Check it!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Qa...xgsgyBGXeF4xXE
Old 12-19-2017, 01:15 AM   #997
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Update:* SEMA PREP!!! ApLyfe Ep, 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxM3oPpb-jE&t=101s

Also... Shhhhhhhh.... I may have done a thing.... A big thing.* Spent the last couple years buying and selling higher dollar parts and finally reached my goal. Purchased a 5-Speed Sequential Gear box last month.* Sat down with the driver of my new Team in Formula Drift and we went over some Gearing for Wheel Speed and Rear end Ratios.* The whole goal was to solve a few very Huge Issues that were plaguing me...but then Also prepare for the future etc.

The first thing is Strength.* This last season I lowered boost the entire year in order to lower the amount of gear boxes I was going through.* It helped..but then I had to give up power.* With the new gear box... I'll be able to reliably put the power down.* There were a few options but in my opinion they just werent up to the task.* Drifting really is probably the hardest thing you could subject a car to.* Shock load, Rev limit, Heaps of grip (Hence breaking 8 OEM Boxes, seven of those being 3rd gear and one being second gear). But you have to drive aggressively....otherwise you'll be left in the dust by everyone with tq...aka everyone else. My buddy with a semi pp street set up broke an oem 3rd gear down shifting from 4th on the freeway.* He is making good power (540 Whp)...but they are just fragile boxes.* They actually feel really good with nice shifters on them...but It was time to say goodbye and stop destroying Genuine Mazda parts haha.* With the box having close ratios...it'll put me at an advantage over a standard 4 speed because yes maybe i'd have the strength...but I'd have even less useable gear.* If I was going to drop a big chunk of coin...I was going to think it out completely.* Other Boxes..like Cd009...and or T56 etc...* Stronger....but not dedicated Gear boxes.. Heavy, Bulky....Not ideal gearing, and H-Pattern... AAAAnd most of all.. I'd stil need to do all the same hard work.* Plus, adapter plate... A bell housing, possibly source a turbo2 bell... then toss all my alternators and source new ones... trans tunnel mount, rear end reinforcement... Before you know it your 30 hours deep trying to piece together something that will "Work."* And a few people suggested going with upgraded gear sets...in the FD OEM Box.* I'm just not convinced.* If the Drag guys aren't using them for some reason... then there must be a reason for it.* For a car that may see street use...it seems kind of expensive and time consuming.* Is it proven?* Who knows....but the fact that it isn't...could be the answer. So I opted out.* And Went full in on the HGT 5-Speed.* I also went ahead and chose the 26 Spline... Its just a bit more Burly and far more available in a bind for Clutch Discs if the event occurs.* The Box came with a Cast Bell Housing, Hydraulic T/O for the conversion to Push Type, A slip Yoke 1350 Series adapter, Gear Position Display, and my choice of shifter.* There is a New Design that is all Black Billet Alum.... I didn't like it.* I requested the old style Silver with Carbon Inserts and Black Shift knob.* It just looks more quality IMO. I've made my own Transmission Brace and The PPF Will finally be thrown in the Garbage. It's the Bane of my existence...and added Hours onto my Gear Box/Clutch/Diff Swaps.* Total Pain and I can't wait to Get it out of the car.* The Shifter Is center tunnel designed but Remote....Therefore I can offset it up to 15Degrees from the Gear box and it still work fine.**

I'm really looking forward to this guys.* Stay Tuned! More updates soon!

Also..drove the car one last time this past weekend.... Broke 2 Axles* coming up over a long Elevated Right hand turn at Sonoma Raceway.* Weirdest Feeling ever.* Look at that Break

Thanks for the Support guys!!

I'm missing this Forum Hard out!*
Old 12-19-2017, 06:28 AM   #998
eagleeyes221
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
eagleeyes221 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
looking good man, cant wait to see a new video with that gear box in the car
eagleeyes221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 09:00 AM   #999
ka-titties
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
ka-titties is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
bbbaaaaaallllllllleeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr
ka-titties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 01:39 AM   #1000
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Thanks Guys!!!

Update!!:

Breaking Axles at Winter Jam on the Stock Gear Box Vid Below:

Update!:**

​​​​​​​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjyx5Sb8CtU

ALso...if any of you guys are on IG.. Feel Free to help me out and give me a Follow. I'm really trying to step up my Social Media Game. It helps a lot with Sponsorship! Zilvians Unit!!!! Give me a Follow!!! Tell me how much you hate me... Love me...or wish I choked on my own Breath lmao.

IG: AAPARKAH.300

Thanks Either Way Guys!!!

Gear Box Video Coming out ASAP!
Old 01-17-2018, 10:58 AM   #1001
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Update:!!!! I need Zilvians Help!!! PLease Follow the Link and Gimme a Sub!! Trying to Make the Cut on Youtube to Help Monetize my Vids!!!!

Is is Begging for Subscribers? Or...... So here's my Issue. It's almost like one of those "Richer get Richer, Poorer stay Poor" Types of deals. And in our world "Drifting Automotive," If you didn't come from money... this rule really hits hard. Why? Because 99% of the guys trying to get in...aren't going to have time to pump out Youtube Videos, edit, and film the content they need in order to compete with the "Full Time Content guys." There's nothing wrong with those guys...and I'm def Not talking crap... But this Youtube Rule Segregates the dudes who're heavily grinding and in the shit running their own programs trying to make it and get a Toe in the door,...VS the guys who may be using "Drifting" as content yet may not be heavily invested into it. I don't agree with it...but it is... so Here's what I'm doing.... I'm trying to make it. So If you'd like.. Go give me a follow and Subscribe and tell me how you like my Content. So DISCUSSS!!!!!!!! What do you guys think?!

Pasted Message Below from my Home Page:

To the Maximum driftcast Bois.... Excuse me if I spam the hell outta my Youtube Vidz...haha. So I've been saving up all my Episodes to do a full 15+ series release. But that one totally bit me in the ass with this recent Youtube SUbscriber/hour Minimum lockout. Lets see if I can make the Cool kid Cut!!! LIke, Share, .....tell me how terrible I'm doing... I don't care as long as you subscribe and gimme your time!! ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTh...c3HFhKxQHuZPqQ
Old 01-17-2018, 11:01 AM   #1002
Ronald_Mcdonald
Zilvia Member

Ronald_Mcdonald is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ronald_Mcdonald
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
Update:!!!! I need Zilvians Help!!! PLease Follow the Link and Gimme a Sub!! Trying to Make the Cut on Youtube to Help Monetize my Vids!!!!

Is is Begging for Subscribers? Or...... So here's my Issue. It's almost like one of those "Richer get Richer, Poorer stay Poor" Types of deals. And in our world "Drifting Automotive," If you didn't come from money... this rule really hits hard. Why? Because 99% of the guys trying to get in...aren't going to have time to pump out Youtube Videos, edit, and film the content they need in order to compete with the "Full Time Content guys." There's nothing wrong with those guys...and I'm def Not talking crap... But this Youtube Rule Segregates the dudes who're heavily grinding and in the shit running their own programs trying to make it and get a Toe in the door,...VS the guys who may be using "Drifting" as content yet may not be heavily invested into it. I don't agree with it...but it is... so Here's what I'm doing.... I'm trying to make it. So If you'd like.. Go give me a follow and Subscribe and tell me how you like my Content. So DISCUSSS!!!!!!!! What do you guys think?!

Pasted Message Below from my Home Page:

To the Maximum driftcast Bois.... Excuse me if I spam the hell outta my Youtube Vidz...haha. So I've been saving up all my Episodes to do a full 15+ series release. But that one totally bit me in the ass with this recent Youtube SUbscriber/hour Minimum lockout. Lets see if I can make the Cool kid Cut!!! LIke, Share, .....tell me how terrible I'm doing... I don't care as long as you subscribe and gimme your time!! ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTh...c3HFhKxQHuZPqQ
I followed your channel a long time ago, bud. If we lived closer to each other, I would offer my help with filming/editing videos for ya, as that's what I studied. I wish you the best of luck with this endeavor, and I really hope it works out in the way you're hoping!
Old 02-02-2018, 12:02 PM   #1003
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

New APlyfe video just went live! Test fitting the new HGT Sequential Gear Box in my Rx7! #ThisistheWolf #HGT #Rx7 #Sequential

https://youtu.be/QF1blA31kC8
Old 08-22-2019, 08:03 AM   #1004
BryanS14
Leaky Injector

BryanS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Saw the Wolf on Hyperdrive! Pretty awesome!
Old 08-28-2019, 06:34 AM   #1005
greenwood
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
greenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Awww man makin it big!

https://youtu.be/j_Mv2i7pTKw
greenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 02:41 PM   #1006
spools420a
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
spools420a is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I know reviving a old thread is taboo but Im watching domut medias video of this car and amazing how far its come,How many of you noticed he was on donut media?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Mv2i7pTKw
spools420a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 03:42 PM   #1007
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by spools420a View Post
I know reviving a old thread is taboo but Im watching domut medias video of this car and amazing how far its come,How many of you noticed he was on donut media?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Mv2i7pTKw
Pretty much everyone whose been here for a bit. The exact same video was posted back in August in the comment above yours.

Its really going to blow your fucking mind when you watch the HiLow build series....