Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 01-15-2010, 02:57 PM   #1
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Justdrift sessions - Feb 27 and 28 2010

blam!!! amazing low prices... lower than your car!
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2010, 03:26 PM   #2
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
Maiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
How many people are allowed in on Saturday? If my tires will last till your event, I definitely want in.
Maiku240sxS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:46 PM   #3
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
NICE! I'm gonna try to make it to this one charlie!
Can I do a half day for $40? start till about 1pm
Old 01-15-2010, 05:28 PM   #4
WhiteTE72GT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
WhiteTE72GT will become famous soon enoughWhiteTE72GT will become famous soon enoughWhiteTE72GT will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
wowzers, gotta save up
WhiteTE72GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:49 PM   #5
doridet
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
if i has monies at this time, i am definitely going!
doridet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:35 PM   #6
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
which day would be more noob friendly?
how many tires minimum do you think a beginer would need?
can someone show up the night before and camp?
how much for both days?

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:57 PM   #7
adamer
Zilvia Member

adamer is on a distinguished road
awesome prices!
new car on the way for me so i won't be able to make it until the following month
i cant wait!!

just drift holding it down 2010 stylezzzz!
adamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:15 AM   #8
yeti303
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
yeti303 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
im going..
Old 01-16-2010, 10:19 AM   #9
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
wow super cheap for htm...aint gona miss this
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:01 PM   #10
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
how much for both days?
if you have no or little experience then saturday is better for you. cause it's a full on clinic. if you progress good on saturday might wanna stay for sunday at htm too. get your seat time on. for 2 day pricing, we don't have any cause it's really cheap as it is. regards to tires really depend on you, at least 2 pairs for the rear. you'll smoke it fast! seat time is plenty... but then again you might not finish it since track temp is pretty low right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd View Post
NICE! I'm gonna try to make it to this one charlie!
Can I do a half day for $40? start till about 1pm
we're limiting balcony max to 20 drivers. if we get full, then we can't take half day. but if we are not full, half day is fine.

here's a deal for everyone...

when you buy a justdrift sweater (we only have a few left) $37.00 online via our website.
you will get 1 day of toydrift2010 free!!!
** if you go 10 events with justdrift. not transferable to anyone. but you can combine any of the events including asb2010 which counts for 2 already.
so, just an example... 4 topdrifts, 2 asb's, that's 6 already. 4 practice days! blam.. 10 events done! so this sweater will earn you track time by the end of the year. we're gonna keep track of it, don't worry

10 events?? whaaat? that's nothing... think of it, you know you're gonna go drifting anyway right? lol... might as well get a free track time at the end of the year for $37 bux! (price of the hoody) if you don't meet 10 events by end of the year. worse case, you bought a hoodie to keep you warm. blam... done! i think we have maybe 20 hoodies left.

maybe i'm just drunk that i'm giving away track time and lowering prices down. hopefully not... lol. if that's not a good deal to you guys, lemme know and i'll take it down. i really haven't put a lot of thought into it. just an idea i had on my way home last night. hope to see you next event!
Old 01-16-2010, 07:29 PM   #11
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Ok cool. will you be updating with # of spots left when it gets closer to the event day?
Old 01-17-2010, 02:01 PM   #12
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Maiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enough
^ I would also like to know if you can update the # of spots left, well, at least for Saturdays's event.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:58 PM   #13
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
hopefully i can be registered and payed for by the end of next week when i get payed. When is the last day to send payment for htm? just incase....
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:46 PM   #14
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiku240sxS14 View Post
^ I would also like to know if you can update the # of spots left, well, at least for Saturdays's event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie@justdrift View Post
we're limiting balcony max to 20 drivers. if we get full, then we can't take half day. but if we are not full, half day is fine.
Sweet I am all over this, will we get a free I<3JustDrift sticker too? On Saturday will there be two groups, one for beginners and the other for intermediate? What will the track layout be? Donut/figure8 and the J turn?

Last edited by iROYAL; 01-18-2010 at 11:19 PM..
iROYAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:36 AM   #15
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Fonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fonix36 Send a message via Yahoo to Fonix36
just came in to see all this was about.

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Fonix36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:21 AM   #16
tanks13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
tanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tanks13 Send a message via Yahoo to tanks13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
how much for both days?
steve lets go on sat i cant be in it this time cause bills are kickin my ass and the single cam will problably blow hahah but do this shit steve your track ready hahah
Old 01-19-2010, 11:19 AM   #17
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iROYAL View Post
Sweet I am all over this, will we get a free I<3JustDrift sticker too? On Saturday will there be two groups, one for beginners and the other for intermediate? What will the track layout be? Donut/figure8 and the J turn?
saturday for beginners - 1 or 2 sessions on split donut/jturn/fig 8 session. then open track after that. for intermediate and up - open track session. i hearts stikz... hit me up. cause sometimes i carry it with me.
instructors on both groups, for the intermediate it's as needed basis.

we'll get a drivers list up in a week.
Old 01-19-2010, 01:21 PM   #18
drftem
Zilvia Addict

drftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the rough
hopefully my new project drift car is ready by then.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:54 PM   #19
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

I don't agree with "project drift car"... I agree with "drift project car"! Come out and drift em drftem!
Old 01-19-2010, 10:50 PM   #20
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Fonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fonix36 Send a message via Yahoo to Fonix36
really though tank ive seen like 15 threads where he says hes going but never shows up so i wouldnt count on it

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Fonix36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:06 AM   #21
Audio Puppet
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Audio Puppet is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I'm so in for sat. Will send my payment soon.
Audio Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:33 AM   #22
DJ PoW
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
DJ PoW is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJ PoW
is cage needed for sunday?
Old 01-21-2010, 11:58 AM   #23
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ PoW View Post
is cage needed for sunday?
no cage required/needed. cage only mandatory on tandems.
Old 01-22-2010, 08:03 AM   #24
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie@justdrift View Post
no cage required/needed. cage only mandatory on tandems.
ohhh nice...should have one this weekend, if rain dies down...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:06 PM   #25
DRIFT-ELITE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
DRIFT-ELITE is on the path to ruinDRIFT-ELITE is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
hey Charlie are there ride alongs for Saturday??
Old 02-08-2010, 01:54 AM   #26
redsx13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
redsx13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I gotta get in on this one, throw me on the list for htm
redsx13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:40 AM   #27
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Yo Charlie....driver's list for Sat! How many spots left?
Old 02-08-2010, 09:58 AM   #28
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

there are plenty of spots open for saturday and sunday. seat time is... until your car stops running! lol...
Old 02-08-2010, 10:31 AM   #29
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

I'm tapped on $'s for tires. So most likely I will probably be signing up the week of the event, if I have any tires left. I just want to drift!
Old 02-10-2010, 01:09 PM   #30
Checowa
Zilvia Member

Checowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud of
Whats up guys! I will be there both days shooting photos again. I am giving everyone the same deal, $20 for all the photos of you! You can pay me in advance or after the event or just hand me cash at the track. My paypal address is [email protected]

You can check out the photos from the last event here:
Just Drift Toy Drive
Just Drift Toy Drive

-Larry
Checowa is offline   Reply With Quote