Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-07-2003, 03:36 PM   #1
drift_newbie
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
drift_newbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ordering my agx and whitelines tommorow!

I know this probably doesn't belong in the motorsports section, but it seems the posters here might appreciate this more than the general forum. Now, I've just got to get my t/c bushings replaced and I'm ready for the first event of this year.

BTW, anyone have any recommended alignment specs?

-ben
Old 03-07-2003, 05:48 PM   #2
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
DSC asked this question a few months back: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...threadid=21360

Continuing that thread I personally would run 0 rear toe with an N/A KA... the car doesn't need more stability on power since there isn't much power The Whiteline specs were written by Australians running SR20DETs. It's toe that kills tires more than camber.

BTW I've been thinking about buying that setup myself, PDM has a great deal going! The whiteline springs are the only off the shelf springs with rates I like.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 09:03 AM   #3
sykikchimp
WOW addicted

Trader Rating: (0)
sykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sykikchimp
Quote:
Originally posted by AKADriver
DSC asked this question a few months back: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...threadid=21360

Continuing that thread I personally would run 0 rear toe with an N/A KA... the car doesn't need more stability on power since there isn't much power The Whiteline specs were written by Australians running SR20DETs. It's toe that kills tires more than camber.

BTW I've been thinking about buying that setup myself, PDM has a great deal going! The whiteline springs are the only off the shelf springs with rates I like.
I beg to differ... I have about as low power KA as you can get...

I run .13 toe in the rear on both (I think thats pretty close to factory), and it definately helps when you get a bit to aggressive with the gas comming out of a corner..

My settings:

Front:
-2.0 camber
0.0 toe
8.0 caster

Rear
-1.0 camber
0.13 toe
0.0 caster (I think)