Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 01-06-2009, 03:29 PM   #121
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Same here. Just found out that im getting 150 for my ka thursday or friday. So im definately rollin to 626 meet this friday to pay. So we fianlly meet jxn. Hehehe. After a year or so. Wow. Sweeet. Damn this is getting ,e so pumped. Been waiting since sept to hit the track(last time I was there with RAD).
Old 01-06-2009, 03:49 PM   #122
doridet
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
how bout u guys make this a valentine's event so ur girls would want to go? like a rose for all the ladies on that day or something? lol
doridet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 03:53 PM   #123
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Girls, ewwwww yuck!
Old 01-06-2009, 04:26 PM   #124
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Hahahaha ernie you're a funny man....ill spoon with ya if you're lonely...::...hehehe. Denise that is a PERFECT Idea. All us guys should pitch in and make it a suprise....
Old 01-06-2009, 04:29 PM   #125
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
do both days jxn!

so all of the people that have women that would not like the idea of drifting on valentines day!

hahah doooo it
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 04:36 PM   #126
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
wow devin,he only kicked you back 20 bucks for coming to pick up my trailer, goign to wsir the next day, droping his car off, AND bringing the trailer back all the way to my house??? wow...!

not to mention, the trailer came back with the metal coupler in the A frame has cracks on both sides, along with 3 broken tabs on the fender? gosh that's horrible luck. i guess we both learned a lesson for next time, just say "NO!" eh devin?
Old 01-06-2009, 05:29 PM   #127
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
wow devin,he only kicked you back 20 bucks for coming to pick up my trailer, goign to wsir the next day, droping his car off, AND bringing the trailer back all the way to my house??? wow...!

not to mention, the trailer came back with the metal coupler in the A frame has cracks on both sides, along with 3 broken tabs on the fender? gosh that's horrible luck. i guess we both learned a lesson for next time, just say "NO!" eh devin?
Whoever loaded the car put that shit way to forwards onthe trailer if your having frame cracking issues at the "A".

When I used it, I was really cautious about where i placed the Supra. far enough back so the wieght is nuetral over the trailer wheels. then move it forwards a little so when you hit bumps on the road, the weight doesn't totally lift off the hitch.

looks like Devin gets to do some more welding
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 05:33 PM   #128
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Devin go fix chucks trailer before thursday!!!

lol
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 05:48 PM   #129
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Whoever loaded the car put that shit way to forwards onthe trailer if your having frame cracking issues at the "A".

When I used it, I was really cautious about where i placed the Supra. far enough back so the wieght is nuetral over the trailer wheels. then move it forwards a little so when you hit bumps on the road, the weight doesn't totally lift off the hitch.

looks like Devin gets to do some more welding
that's EXACTLY what i said. There's no way it should have any "metal cracking" issues,(no rust in the area either) if the weight of the car is evenly distributed over the tandem axles. It just seems like the car was loaded too far up, putting too much tongue weight on the damn thing. Devin says he loaded it in the middle, though.

The shitty part is, a new A-frame coupler is only 25 bucks!!! but labor is approximately 400 bucks. (a price me and devin together cannot afford at the moment) Going tonight to a friend's exhaust shop to weld plates and a square hardened tube over the top where the stress marks are present in an effort to salvage this...and still i'm not sure how legit that would be.

sigh.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:13 PM   #130
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Chuck, if all else false we can just taxi your car on top of mine out to the track.

I got a shitload of duct tape...

But really- sorry for you man, that sucks
Old 01-06-2009, 07:28 PM   #131
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Hey JXN, forget about me paying you at the meet this friday because I JUST SENT PAYMENT!!!! lol
Old 01-06-2009, 07:41 PM   #132
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Wow. Trailer problems sound super shitty. Didn't think there was much to them at all. Who's trailer is it? Chucks? Maybe you should stop loaning out to people. lol. Only if you are present.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 08:40 PM   #133
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
hey wheres the flyer for this event jxn?? come on now, dont be lazy!
Old 01-06-2009, 08:44 PM   #134
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
ack, 5 spots left, i need to get 45 bucks fast xD
Old 01-06-2009, 08:53 PM   #135
Sideways_blksr20
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
Sideways_blksr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Sideways_blksr20
only 5????????????
Sideways_blksr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 08:57 PM   #136
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways_blksr20 View Post
only 5????????????
well 15 spots. xD
Old 01-06-2009, 08:57 PM   #137
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
hey wheres the flyer for this event jxn?? come on now, dont be lazy!
working on it. Someone give me a cool pic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways_blksr20 View Post
only 5????????????
15 spots left.

5 more spots for the Super Special Pricing. <-- need a 626drift sticker to qualify.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:02 PM   #138
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i suck dickl
Old 01-06-2009, 09:05 PM   #139
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
omg thats a fathers worst nightmare, when his son comes out of the closet...
unless the kid has two fathers who are also gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDspeed View Post
how bout u guys make this a valentine's event so ur girls would want to go? like a rose for all the ladies on that day or something? lol
special rose in my pants for all the ladies. lol
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:28 PM   #140
PacificDrift_Nick
Zilvia Junkie

PacificDrift_Nick is an unknown quantity at this point
Payment Sent!!!

PacificDrift_Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:53 PM   #141
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacificDrift_Nick View Post
Payment Sent!!!

atta boy- gotta make every run like the last one you did brotha
Old 01-06-2009, 10:59 PM   #142
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
working on it. Someone give me a cool pic!

15 spots left.

5 more spots for the Super Special Pricing. <-- need a 626drift sticker to qualify.
use a picture of me lol
Old 01-06-2009, 10:59 PM   #143
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogerlovers View Post
i suck dickl

I knew it.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:01 PM   #144
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

The lady works in the morning so my seat is open to anybody wanting a box of see's candy...
Old 01-06-2009, 11:07 PM   #145
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post

Dude i was super careful and loaded it correctly in middle...a little back for that reason so its even. He even said in front of dom that he would pay for gas and kick me a little extra. All he had was 20 in total...WTF. I am gonna get some money together to pay to fix this right.

On another note...if you have a car with an RB or an SR you should save up and make the car right. Every event someone comes and drives a car that is not ready to drift and breaks it. People need to wait and set up their car properly and make everything work right. Make sure wires are tucked up and out of they way of anything hot or moving. If you wait you will have way more fun at the event and you will not have to worry about breaking and how will i get home.

And another thing...People raise your car its so nice when your drive and go off track and you don't have to worry about getting stuck and breaking things. And the car drives better and you don't have to worry about breaking tie-rods and suspension.

My next drift car will follow these rules perfectly I am not gonna cheap out and worry the whole time I drive if i'm gonna make it home.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:08 PM   #146
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

o ya and everyone needs AAA with the hundred mile tow. That should be the first thing you buy before you go to the track.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:15 PM   #147
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
On another note...if you have a car with an RB or an SR you should save up and make the car right. Every event someone comes and drives a car that is not ready to drift and breaks it. People need to wait and set up their car properly and make everything work right. Make sure wires are tucked up and out of they way of anything hot or moving. If you wait you will have way more fun at the event and you will not have to worry about breaking and how will i get home.
haha. Now you know why my car hasn't been at the track for such a long time. I don't want to take a half assed car to the track and have it break down on me.

BUT...shit happens. haha. Just don't be such a nice guy.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:16 PM   #148
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
haha. Now you know why my car hasn't been at the track for such a long time. I don't want to take a half assed car to the track and have it break down on me.

BUT...shit happens. haha. Just don't be such a nice guy.
Ya i understand why you taking so long to do everything. Double check everything and make everything right.
Old 01-07-2009, 12:02 AM   #149
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Wow. Trailer problems sound super shitty. Didn't think there was much to them at all. Who's trailer is it? Chucks? Maybe you should stop loaning out to people. lol. Only if you are present.
yeaa...it was my trailer. Yea not lend it out anymore, or have everyone put down a security deposit if they really need it, lol.
PEOPLE!!! UHAUL 1 DAY RENTALS ARE ONLY 50 BUCKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
Chuck, if all else false we can just taxi your car on top of mine out to the track.

I got a shitload of duct tape...

But really- sorry for you man, that sucks
Alright mike, you offered, not me you don't have a sunroof do you??

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
Dude i was super careful and loaded it correctly in middle...a little back for that reason so its even. He even said in front of dom that he would pay for gas and kick me a little extra. All he had was 20 in total...WTF. I am gonna get some money together to pay to fix this right.
Since i got off work too late tonight, tomorrow night I'm headin over to Sako's shop with cody to try n brace the A frame of the trailer together. If that doesn't seem to do that job, we'll figure somethin out devin. I need this thing up n runnin by thursday.

Anyone goin to Adam's Kart track? Me n Cody will be headin over.
Old 01-07-2009, 12:51 AM   #150
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

chuck i'll be over at your house at like 1pm to look at it. I'll bring a drill and zip ties. We will zip tie stitch your trailer back together or maybe i'll spend a lil cash and buy some jb-weld lol jk.