Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 10-07-2008, 02:32 PM   #61
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
damn...sounds like fun...oh, and the hotel was sweet thats why. tequila shots....margaritas...shit load of beer, and ZE MOM pulling CHOW out to dance was f*cking classic!!!!! Oh, not to mention talking sh!t to a bunch of older guys that ride bikes on the big willow about how they think drifting is gay and bikes are cooler...couldn't miss that. FAAAAG'S...hahah. anyways..if we are camping out for sure...I'll bring sleeping bags and find a tent somwhere! it'll be freezing i'm sure! but no doubt fun!
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2008, 02:35 PM   #62
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
haha those guys were pissed when i went and pulled teddys mom away from them!

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:42 PM   #63
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
yup...."sorry gentle fags, but she coming home with a real man tonight...you can play with your little pocket bikes, she'll be sitting on 400whp oh yeaaah!" hahaha
Old 10-07-2008, 02:51 PM   #64
CrazyRob
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
CrazyRob is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CrazyRob
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
If Jody has some babe friends I might show

And you two are married?? cause the way you two were making out by your car, i would have thought you were a couple of latin middle schoolers from Van Nuys that were going steady!

really though, keep us updated on the party thing, a bunch of us will probably show if we are free.
rofl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sijia10358 View Post
Oval?!?!?! I cant miss this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fix your alignment!!
CrazyRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:39 PM   #65
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hahaha!!!!!!!!! that shit was funny!!!!!!!!!! oh...those old ass guys were trying to holler at my gf also. It was stupid. they were like..."your smoking hot" when she passed by, she was like.. "eew creeps!" that was classic.
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:41 PM   #66
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
heres a vid of the oval
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsYTXgs26QE

Old 10-07-2008, 04:11 PM   #67
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by techtrix View Post
was that second gear pinned?
Old 10-07-2008, 04:16 PM   #68
Otis Performance

I am Down!
if my car is ready In time.haha
Old 10-07-2008, 04:25 PM   #69
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor

go flyers =]
Old 10-07-2008, 04:33 PM   #70
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
was that second gear pinned?
thats 3rd on the limiter... about 85-90mph tire speed. oh yeah

Old 10-07-2008, 04:40 PM   #71
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
thats 3rd on the limiter... about 85-90mph tire speed. oh yeah
mmmm...sounds sexy... ooops...just came. haha
Old 10-07-2008, 05:10 PM   #72
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Holy Crap!! I will need turbo and nos.... gotta get ready for race warz.
Old 10-07-2008, 05:31 PM   #73
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Right there with you Ernie, gonna hit the nozzzz sideways like I do in Need for speed for extra points.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:35 PM   #74
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
i was watching some oval video of hachi's that were pretty stock doing it. they struggled on the second time around the oval after exiting the center. But I think my SOHC can get the oval.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:48 PM   #75
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
damn mike, do you tires last more than 2 laps there?
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:56 PM   #76
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

oh yeah, they last like 3 laps... HAHA

i drifted my buddies stock sr w/ an exhaust leak like teddys car had, and a vlsd, it was cool for the oval. a good ka and speed you can drift the first half and the center of the oval.

Old 10-07-2008, 07:00 PM   #77
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
oh yeah, they last like 3 laps... HAHA

i drifted my buddies stock sr w/ an exhaust leak like teddys car had, and a vlsd, it was cool for the oval. a good ka and speed you can drift the first half and the center of the oval.
that's good to know, so is it 3rd gear initiation and downshift for lower powered cars? Your in 3rd the whole time but your an exception lol.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:05 PM   #78
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

yeah, start in 3rd, then down to 2nd half way or so through the oval. i can stay in 3rd cause i got mucho hp and tq

Old 10-07-2008, 07:11 PM   #79
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
^maybe I will bring my 14"s and go straight Japan style!! lol

you guys will be able to tell when I go to 3rd because of the cars angle change, lol.

And my JY tires are probably gonna help me out here

Will i be able to shoot photos from inside the oval, so I can get a decent panning shot?? I can bring a MEDIA vest. And make sure I am the only one out there. ( Don't need anyone blowing my spot and ruining the posabilities of good pics for everyone.)
Old 10-07-2008, 07:29 PM   #80
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
i can stay in 3rd cause i got mucho hp and tq
omg what a cocky tool. but it's alright that's how i like my men.
jk mike.....but in that video ... that was like from full tread down to wire with one figure 8!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 08:13 PM   #81
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
damn I hope I can make it around the course!
Old 10-07-2008, 08:35 PM   #82
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
dammit im want to go to balcony!! dam you willow for giving up our date!!!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:45 PM   #83
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
I need a Tandem Buddy for the Tandem Battle! Who wants to be my buddy.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:52 PM   #84
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Que Que?
Old 10-07-2008, 08:56 PM   #85
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
to whom it may concern...

how is the oval like? im scared because i have a single cam miata with 70whp.... will i have a kick ass time?

anonymous
from the internet

ps. god save the queen
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:58 PM   #86
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post

how is the oval like? im scared because i have a single cam miata with 70whp.... will i have a kick ass time?

anonymous
from the internet

ps. god save the queen

hahahhahahahhaha
Old 10-07-2008, 10:15 PM   #87
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post

anonymous
from the internet

ps. god save the queen
The car should be as light as possable. Take out the spare tire and jack. And you and your accompanying male passenger should ride shirtless to cut down on weigh and wind resistance.

anonymous
from nico forums
Old 10-07-2008, 10:31 PM   #88
westside_jer

Trader Rating: (1)
westside_jer has a spectacular aura aboutwestside_jer has a spectacular aura aboutwestside_jer has a spectacular aura aboutwestside_jer has a spectacular aura aboutwestside_jer has a spectacular aura aboutwestside_jer has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm down for some oval action, doubt I'll get to stay for balcony as well, but it could happen, put me down JNX. Also put me down for any hookupz on photo/video action. Last sunday was some weak shit.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:03 PM   #89
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I did the oval with my stock KA on 16's and completed the entire course. It isn't that hard. If you loose speed in the bank, just give it a clutch kick. It's not as bad as it looks. Just get a bunch of speed on the straight and you'll be fine. I didn't even use 3rd gear (I was a noob at the time.)
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:20 PM   #90
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
And Mike, the course you ran looks strange?

This is the course that I ran, like a mini Irwindale.

YouTube - WSIR Oval 8-12-06

And here is a vid I found at JD. John Chow is in it spinning out twice???? LOL.

YouTube - Willow Springs Oval
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote