Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 07-16-2008, 03:28 PM   #61
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HillaBean13
oh no now i have a reason to go hahahahha well im hoping nick otis an i will be able to get my car done and running soon i neeeed it hahah
Old 07-16-2008, 03:40 PM   #62
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
dude count me in when can I pay?

any1 want to buy a legit bmx bike so i can go drifting? PM me
Old 07-16-2008, 04:01 PM   #63
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
whats the situation with having 2 drivers 1 car

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 04:24 PM   #64
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
dude count me in when can I pay?

any1 want to buy a legit bmx bike so i can go drifting? PM me

Dude, you are not ready for HTM. If you almost flipped at balcony, you will flip at HTM and it's at a faster speed.
Old 07-16-2008, 04:49 PM   #65
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoB13 View Post
Dude, you are not ready for HTM. If you almost flipped at balcony, you will flip at HTM and it's at a faster speed.
HTM is only scary if you do dumb things, if you dont try to link the downhill sections anc practice car control with elevation changes its safe for everyone
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 04:55 PM   #66
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HillaBean13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
i hope 2 peeps is okay i need someone to ride with me and coach me... cuz i wanna grip cuz i wanna go fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-16-2008, 05:41 PM   #67
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
i will i will! hahahaha, im kinda good at grip!
yep, mr chow is the Touge Master.
Theres no one thats officially faster than him.
Old 07-16-2008, 05:57 PM   #68
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
He's running NItto NT-01 tires up front. Of course he's fast.
Old 07-16-2008, 06:01 PM   #69
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoB13 View Post
He's running NItto NT-01 tires up front. Of course he's fast.
DUN DUN dunnnnn....!

i smell a challenge! how about u put wutever u want and ur b13 sentra, and i will limit myself to those used 215 sumitomo all seasons i picked up from fc mike last event in the front? we'll run for the fastest lap, and loser will..... buy the winner and epic lunch for him and 3 of his friends at the track?

deal sentra boy?
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 06:10 PM   #70
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
ooooooohohhhhhhhh! you got served!

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 06:11 PM   #71
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
i would challenge you John, but my cars are either too slow or too fast...

Old 07-16-2008, 06:14 PM   #72
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
hahaha, too bad i cant say the same. i talked to my car earlier this morning and she said shes scared of the v8fc. and that loud noises are scary! lol
Old 07-16-2008, 06:15 PM   #73
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

hahaha! grrrrrrrr

Old 07-16-2008, 06:32 PM   #74
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i want an fc!!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 06:33 PM   #75
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
DUN DUN dunnnnn....!

i smell a challenge! how about u put wutever u want and ur b13 sentra, and i will limit myself to those used 215 sumitomo all seasons i picked up from fc mike last event in the front? we'll run for the fastest lap, and loser will..... buy the winner and epic lunch for him and 3 of his friends at the track?

deal sentra boy?

uhhh no. haha. Let us have a time attack event with all the grip drivers. But if I win, you have to go home knowing a sentra is faster than you. This is my first time out with this car so I don't know what to expect.
Old 07-16-2008, 07:16 PM   #76
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I challenge anyone to a hay bale derby.

The streets of willow track up for drift? or they don't rent that out?
Old 07-16-2008, 07:18 PM   #77
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
Well ummm there is only one steering wheel?
Old 07-16-2008, 07:21 PM   #78
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
I challenge anyone to a hay bale derby.

The streets of willow track up for drift? or they don't rent that out?
Drifting is not allowed on the streets of willow. But we should rent it out for an epic grip event.
Old 07-16-2008, 07:24 PM   #79
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

O I C

That would be fun. I will drive my miata.
Old 07-16-2008, 08:03 PM   #80
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
If we do streets, i'm bringing my Jeep, you guys might as well not even try.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 08:35 PM   #81
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
can i play with rotory?? hehe
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 08:57 PM   #82
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
ill be there people!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 08:59 PM   #83
SNC240SX
Zilvia Junkie

SNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfection
Quote:
DUN DUN dunnnnn....!

deal sentra boy?
Im sure that would be a fair race.........How bout you have to run those all seasons and have jackson sitting in your car the whole time starring at you oddly? Then i think it will be a fair race.

Still think you can win??
SNC240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 11:17 PM   #84
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNC240SX View Post
Im sure that would be a fair race.........How bout you have to run those all seasons and have jackson sitting in your car the whole time starring at you oddly? Then i think it will be a fair race.

Still think you can win??
hey hey, now how is that fair? having me stare into those beautiful eyes the whole time, what if i get lost in them???
Old 07-16-2008, 11:38 PM   #85
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
i will i will! hahahaha, im kinda good at grip!
omfg "kinda" my ass ... didnt u have some s2k owner heated last event cuz u embarrassed him in jason's 86?? i wish i was thereee lol
Old 07-17-2008, 01:52 AM   #86
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
If we do streets, i'm bringing my Jeep, you guys might as well not even try.
Then i will bring my silverado and we will have EPIC HILL CLIMBS!
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 02:56 AM   #87
YoungGun
Post Whore!

YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Ok better idea, your silverado my jeep tandem trailers with drift cars on them! EPIC!
Old 07-17-2008, 06:20 AM   #88
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
Ok better idea, your silverado my jeep tandem trailers with drift cars on them! EPIC!

yea cody ... epic FA!L

Old 07-17-2008, 11:24 AM   #89
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
two trucks, two trailers, one winner. sounds pretty epic to me. lol just kiddin. but seriously....i would like to see that race. hahaha

hey, rily we gona have ur car ready in time or wut????

ive been saving up some cash for an event so im pretty sure im rollin. just dont wana drive all the way out there by my lonsesum.
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:28 AM   #90
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
yea cody ... epic FA!L

haha, you know it would be cool chuck, i'll even put your car on the trailer!! WOOPWOOP