Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 07-08-2008, 05:06 PM   #61
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro

its not Ed Hardy, Its christian audigier, the king of denim. (and doucheness, but i get it free, and this shirt cost more than my rims)

Plus jack likes having me around in little trendy, west hollywood outfits. makes him feel all the more "butch" as the guys say.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2008, 05:35 PM   #62
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Eric Castro - if you have aero and paint to destroy, thats ounds good.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:58 PM   #63
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
lol, cool.

If life gets better, I may have a KA-T

but we will see
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 08:31 PM   #64
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
seeing as how i have more than enough time to call a day or 2 from work...im there...CA18DET finally hitting up the track...wiht possibly some mods from what it has now

i still need a XXXL helmet...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:37 AM   #65
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
seeing as how i have more than enough time to call a day or 2 from work...im there...CA18DET finally hitting up the track...wiht possibly some mods from what it has now

i still need a XXXL helmet...
i told you to friggin call me man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

call the number in my sig. tell him ross told you to call. he will hook it up!!
Old 07-09-2008, 01:19 AM   #66
uthemofo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
uthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to uthemofo
im there. aero, prepared to be dead. sweet.
and maby no more drunken asain boys with nazi images on his entire body running around with a drunken mob like crowed? oh wait, this is ASB, not nopi you pussys!!!! BRING IT!!!!

edit: oh and ed hardy is fuckin gay, go lay on your back in the balcony parking lot and change a tranny in 100+degree weather in that shit, oh wait you wont cause your a pansy with a T shirt that looks like it got pissed on by a girl with UTI. Oh but the tranny thing...yea it happens, saw it with my own ears, asb baby, anything can happen.

-Matt (big wing) Field

Last edited by uthemofo; 07-09-2008 at 01:22 AM.. Reason: gay
uthemofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 02:56 PM   #67
thrusts14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thrusts14 has a spectacular aura aboutthrusts14 has a spectacular aura aboutthrusts14 has a spectacular aura aboutthrusts14 has a spectacular aura aboutthrusts14 has a spectacular aura aboutthrusts14 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
HAHAH, Ill make sure now to tell tan to wear something that he can change his tranny in. HAHAHAHAHAAHAH
thrusts14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 03:38 PM   #68
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpirate View Post
i told you to friggin call me man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

call the number in my sig. tell him ross told you to call. he will hook it up!!
when did u call me...ive been waiting for ur call since the bbq i just need a xxxl closed face that i can use at these and other events not including FD or D1

i was thinking soemthing like this would be

egay

Old 07-11-2008, 10:58 AM   #69
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection

Old 07-11-2008, 01:19 PM   #70
Oilcover
Zilvia Junkie

Oilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Oilcover

MANWOLFS|HotLine|Falken|Exedy|DSTROYR|Factory 83|326power|
Oilcover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 06:53 PM   #71
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

junkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nice
So Brian, why the date change?
junkyiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 07:09 PM   #72
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Jdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jdotsturn
oo my birthday weekend this should be great.
Jdotsturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 08:02 PM   #73
Brian
Post Whore!

what date change?
I didn't change a date, did i?

yea jeremy, bring that hot fuckin s13 out again
Old 07-13-2008, 08:15 PM   #74
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i didn't know there was a date yet
Old 07-13-2008, 10:27 PM   #75
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

Jdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond repute
Yea hopefully i can actually drive decent this next time. Last time i was sucking balls. I gotta get some seat time in before this thats for sure.
Old 07-13-2008, 11:24 PM   #76
Brian
Post Whore!

I want to tandem with you.
That would be rad.
Old 07-13-2008, 11:39 PM   #77
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post

i think i've seen this guy handing candy around my local elementary school!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 11:47 PM   #78
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

yea man i had never tandemed with anyone before so i was a little iffy on doing it

but in Novermber its going down!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-14-2008, 03:39 PM   #79
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

im deff going to be there...im done talkin...i need track time and be liberated

Old 07-15-2008, 12:10 AM   #80
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

junkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nice
Uuuuhm yeah Brian. How could you change the date if you didn't post it? DUH!

I make fun of myself before you!!!! HAHA !!! I weeeeeen!!!
junkyiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 12:13 AM   #81
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkyiv View Post
Uuuuhm yeah Brian. How could you change the date if you didn't post it? DUH!

Haha true that =]
Old 07-17-2008, 05:01 PM   #82
Brian
Post Whore!

Old 07-17-2008, 05:30 PM   #83
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
^Those days are marked off in my calendar!
Old 07-17-2008, 06:05 PM   #84
BBSilvia
Zilvia Addict

BBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BBSilvia
hahaha i cant wait tell this one...and if my car isnt ready by this one...i dont even know right now!...and love the flyrs
Old 07-17-2008, 08:43 PM   #85
YUNG DRIF
Zilvia Junkie

YUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to YUNG DRIF
Damn I cant wait..
I' need my vengeance from the water tower turn haha
we shall meet again....
Old 07-17-2008, 09:03 PM   #86
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Is this a invite only thing or can others come and mess up their cars too?
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 09:26 PM   #87
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
brian h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me in!!!!!!!! haha
Hopefully ill have my new s14 up and running by then, if not ill slap a kit on the s13 on kill that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:12 AM   #88
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
brian harte...we shall have tandem battle car death match at this event

bbsilvia...you to
Old 07-18-2008, 03:17 AM   #89
nairdalavodnas
Leaky Injector

nairdalavodnas is on the path to ruinnairdalavodnas is on the path to ruinnairdalavodnas is on the path to ruin
can i get a friggin media pass this time??? so i can take real pictures? haha
nairdalavodnas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 03:29 AM   #90
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

e-mail charlie from just drift