Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 04-09-2008, 12:12 AM   #91
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
Hana??!! Who's hana? I'm excited, all the Hana's i've ever known are cute!!! Single? Send her my way!!!! DIBBSS!!!
She came with Josh at the March event..
Old 04-09-2008, 12:32 AM   #92
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post

You bring hana i wanna find some cutie and bring her with me haha

im excited!

alls i need is a helmet and my diff
Old 04-09-2008, 12:38 AM   #93
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by yusuke1923 View Post
yay! the may time! count me on for HTM for this one-! hey Jxn - when we gonna have a COMP for HTM GRIP!?!?! HEHEH!!
are you sure? I think chris is comin' back for this one with the new mehsilvia hahahah....
Old 04-09-2008, 12:42 AM   #94
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post

oh man she was cute!....and tell her to bring some of her girlfriends for the others too lol ... and a couple dudes for Jun and Rob
Old 04-09-2008, 12:48 AM   #95
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Quote:
oh man she was cute!....and tell her to bring some of her girlfriends for the others too lol ... and a couple dudes for Jun and Rob

shes def cute but taken for those who saw her

and she was riding with mark the whoooooooole time in march

bow chika bow wow!
Old 04-09-2008, 12:48 AM   #96
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
hey i know this is random and off topic, but look!!! someone made an RC replica of my car!! even has xd9's in front and fn's in the rear!!! RIDICULOUS!! WHOS RC CAR IS THIS?!?!?!

Old 04-09-2008, 12:50 AM   #97
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
shes def cute but taken for those who saw her

and she was riding with mark the whoooooooole time in march

bow chika bow wow!
that was her??? the one that came late that one time and rode with keith for alittle bit??? isn't she like 11 and a half years old?!??!! .... or so i heard from marky poo

ok. bring single girls over 18. lolol.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:50 AM   #98
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
^^ wtf thats awesome
Old 04-09-2008, 01:11 AM   #99
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

hahahha
we should also bring our rc cars to the event have a mini drift session while were waiting

and yes girls over 18
Old 04-09-2008, 07:59 AM   #100
kapowerhicomp1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
kapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gripstr View Post
Aw snaps!

James bringing the high rollers again!

I hope Henry makes it out this time!
henry is coming out. rx8 turbo not sure .high end cars love htm they will come not sure how many cars yet .
kapowerhicomp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:08 AM   #101
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Quote:
Hana??!! Who's hana? I'm excited, all the Hana's i've ever known are cute!!! Single? Send her my way!!!! DIBBSS!!!

she's the girl that was riding in my car at the last event i was at.
jail baite guys! shes like 16.
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 09:07 AM   #102
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
hey i know this is random and off topic, but look!!! someone made an RC replica of my car!! even has xd9's in front and fn's in the rear!!! RIDICULOUS!! WHOS RC CAR IS THIS?!?!?!

Holy shit, it would've been classic if the RC Car pic had a sexy white S13 in the background
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 09:18 AM   #103
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
car should be up and running in time for this....ill pay next week if it is

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 09:32 AM   #104
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:

lol that's too cool! same angle of the picture and everything.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:47 AM   #105
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
they need to update the twin tips! THE TWIN TIPS!!!

btw: is that teddy with the other big twins up like 4 feet in the air? lol
let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:49 AM   #106
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Time to get paid Chuck!

Tell em to cough up some dough, that car is trademarked!
Old 04-09-2008, 10:56 AM   #107
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by let5l1de View Post

yah, the ones that bounce around all over the place that look like a jdm peace sign.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:59 AM   #108
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I really want to fo for HTM, but I need my new suspension setup.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:50 AM   #109
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by let5l1de View Post
they need to update the twin tips! THE TWIN TIPS!!!

You know it

They're so friggin heavy, when I spin out it adds G-forces to the spin.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:00 PM   #110
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Give us better when distribution! hahaha
Old 04-09-2008, 12:34 PM   #111
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Anyone going to tape videos of the Grip Session?
Old 04-09-2008, 01:43 PM   #112
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Quote:

OMG! I jsut realized I was at that Rc drift event supporting my old co-worker! I saw some kid with that body and was like that looks like chucks car?!?!
Old 04-09-2008, 02:33 PM   #113
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
Man I was hoping to make it to the next 626 event but sadly I have to work that saturday =(... maybe I can try and get the day off.. *crosses fingers*

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 03:23 PM   #114
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Will the n00bs such as me have a skidpad to learn?
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 03:44 PM   #115
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
Will the n00bs such as me have a skidpad to learn?
Yeah, Im running double Skid pad for the n00bs.

Gonna be dope for the beginners.
Old 04-09-2008, 03:45 PM   #116
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I can't wait.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 03:47 PM   #117
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
double skipad! I'm down for the excitement!!!!
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 05:11 PM   #118
driftn_silvia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
driftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post

SWEET!!!!! im down for balcony...plus 626events are freakin awesome!!!
i
driftn_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 05:26 PM   #119
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post

hahaha...noob squad FTW!! lol
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 06:13 PM   #120
bobcat
Leaky Injector

bobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to all
626 rox

that video was funny. very fun camera angle and plenty of lives-flashing-before-eyes moments covered. A+ job lol. my ka24e decided to die at htm on sunday; therefore, i will be a hermit or some shit for the next 6 ish months while i make my car nutty. ttyl, fuck forums. 626 drift crew is the most baller shit evar! 626 DORI should be jacksons license plate lol

p.s.-i asked for pos rep and i got neg so fuck you

Last edited by bobcat; 04-09-2008 at 06:31 PM.. Reason: needed to tell people to rep me
bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote