Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 11-15-2007, 12:18 PM   #31
mtx450
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
mtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin240Wayz View Post
There goes $1000...

I'll see you guys there...again...with a car this time.

Ian and anyone else on the east coast, let's make it happen.

Hell yeah! Let's get this ball rolling! Early next year, I'm picking up the Tacoma
mtx450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2007, 12:21 PM   #32
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
I'm gonna bring TWO sets of aero this time!

YEAH!

And I'm still gonna break them both!
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:22 PM   #33
boozels
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by veeates36 View Post
yea, i went to the last one back in Oct. and that was an awesome time..i got totally drunk and made some bad decisions..and cant wait to hopefully do it again..lol

p.s.- shout out to da homie Eric..thanks Eric
yea!!!
ASB 4

More Bad Decisions to come...

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
boozels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:32 PM   #34
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
IM GOINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tandem with yarou

crashing cars and shit
Old 11-15-2007, 12:33 PM   #35
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Yeah

Bring extra aero kits

Old 11-15-2007, 12:46 PM   #36
boozels
Zilvia Addict

boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
^^^ yea that downhill at HTM is an aero graveyard

It will get you too!!

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
boozels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:55 PM   #37
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
ASB4? no 3? This shit is bananas.
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:02 PM   #38
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sweet! i wanna go!
Now all i need is team mates for the comp!
Anyone interested?
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:02 PM   #39
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suk02Si View Post
ASB4? no 3? This shit is bananas.
3 is the new 4
then 8
then 16
then babies will implode from excitement from #100
WTF

I will be there with lots of video stuff
Im thinking like 5 or 6 cameras just for mounting on cars.
S14Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:02 PM   #40
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

veeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to veeates36
Quote:
Originally Posted by boozels View Post
yea!!!
ASB 4

More Bad Decisions to come...
yup..more bad decisions..more cookies..this time i'll bring the survival pack..lol
veeates36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:08 PM   #41
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
3 is the new 4
then 8
then 16
then babies will implode from excitement from #100
WTF

I will be there with lots of video stuff
Im thinking like 5 or 6 cameras just for mounting on cars.
There won't be a 100, it would #128. That shit will be crazy.

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
khmerguy618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 02:03 PM   #42
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
There is no date set yet.
Too far in the future.
I'll work on it though.

Old 11-15-2007, 03:40 PM   #43
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman
my bumper will break if and only if i break aero
Old 11-15-2007, 04:05 PM   #44
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Sweet!

Time to start saving. Is it more expensive to plane it, or driving it all the way from east coast (think NY).
Old 11-15-2007, 04:06 PM   #45
Flybert
Post Whore!

Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman View Post
I'm not sure what that means. AHAHAHAHHA

I plan on breaking no aero again. Stay on track and let the rear hang over the edge. Maybe let the tire ride the edge like dousan. That's my policy and I'm sticking to it.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 04:23 PM   #46
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
i will break many many parts on my car...and i am happy about this.

lets get goinnnnnng

i dont care if i need to rob banks, steal from babies and hot moms...im going to this ASB in my car. on the track. fo sho
Old 11-15-2007, 04:25 PM   #47
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman View Post
I'm gonna break aero if and only my bumper will break!

Breaking aero is worth it if its on HTM

Let's excited!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 04:34 PM   #48
Brian
Post Whore!

I have two brand new front bumpers already ordered.

but only one rear bumper.
damn.

Flybert - how's this?

RIDE THE EDGE
Old 11-15-2007, 04:36 PM   #49
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
I can't believe no one got a shot of me surfing the desert off of HTM. I spent like 3/4ths of my day there! I'm still cleaning dirt out of my vagina.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 04:41 PM   #50
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
I can't believe no one got a shot of me surfing the desert off of HTM. I spent like 3/4ths of my day there! I'm still cleaning dirt out of my vagina.

Whooo!

Look at me go!

Its like a hovercraft doing a covert op mission on a beach landing

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
Old 11-15-2007, 05:12 PM   #51
Flybert
Post Whore!

Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Flybert - how's this?

RIDE THE EDGE
Yes, yes. That's how I like to roll when I can. Doesn't dousan have a pic like this. I know there's a video of him doing it. Logan, where's the new signature flyer?
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 06:43 PM   #52
JSpecBnr32
Zilvia Junkie

JSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to JSpecBnr32 Send a message via MSN to JSpecBnr32
yes im there again!!!! Im still imagining driving on HTM since last time holy shit.

oh yeah here's my bumper
Old 11-15-2007, 09:22 PM   #53
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert View Post
Yes, yes. That's how I like to roll when I can. Doesn't dousan have a pic like this. I know there's a video of him doing it. Logan, where's the new signature flyer?

haha
i do that shit all day BH
all day

i could do this all day

Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:31 PM   #54
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Damn

ASB OH FOUR?!

Alert the firefighters.

Hawt.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:07 PM   #55
Casse

Casse is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Casse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin240Wayz View Post
There goes $1000...

I'll see you guys there...again...with a car this time.

Ian and anyone else on the east coast, let's make it happen.
Id like to go and get my film on, but really I just want to go to Cali....
Casse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 01:58 AM   #56
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
utah to cali? cake.

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
EJ253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 02:36 AM   #57
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert View Post
I dunno man

Imma have to do it real big(ger) this time

Definitely gotta hold it down for the WEST

I was kinda rushed to finish the t shirt design and sticker designs for ASB II, but it came out ok

ASB 4 t shirts gonna be crackin off sick
ASB tech stickers gonna be super illin x limited edition x exclusive

Maybe....ASB 4 boxer shorts? Temporary tattoos?

We are limited by only our imaginations

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 11-16-2007, 02:44 PM   #58
Brian
Post Whore!

Old 11-16-2007, 02:45 PM   #59
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
You guys are going to make me figure out how to get myself and my car across country aren't you.

hehehehehe.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 02:45 PM   #60
Brian
Post Whore!

godadmnit

why can't my pictures work everytime?

i need a tutorial!