Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 12:45 AM   #301
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
You know al. Just because you drive in a pro series, and have a pro car. It doesnt mean you are a pro. In your case it means you must know the right people to be able to stay in formula d. Shit dude you did do well at the last event, but youve been drifting for like 5 years, and your just begining to not suck. But in my book al. You will allways suck. Because thats what your attitude eminates.

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by blu808; 06-04-2006 at 01:05 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2006, 12:49 AM   #302
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808
You know al. Just because you drive in a pro series, and have a pro car. It doesnt mean you are a pro. In your case it means you must know the right people to be able to stay in formula d. Shit dude you did do well at the last event, but youve been drifting for like 5 years, and your just begining to not suck. But in my book al. You will allways suck. Because thats what your attitude eminates.

[IMG][/IMG]

I swear, you are the biggest idiot evar. Why don't you make some more excuse about you drifting...

Go make another thread about you can't drift anymore. You fucking cry baby.

PHUCK DRIFTING.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:11 AM   #303
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Hahaha good one.

Anyways. Why do i complain when all my drifting event get cancelled?

Because i actually care about them.

You dont give a shit because for 1. You are scared of altamont. 2. You get to travel all over the country and drift for free, 3. You think your a tough motherfucka sitten behind a computer. All you do is treat people like shit. You only act like your being nice to the people that you have somthing to benefit off of. You make me sick the way you treat this community and it is people like you that give this sport a bad name. You really piss people off, and i have had it with your shit.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:22 AM   #304
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Hahaha good one.

Anyways. Why do i complain when all my drifting event get cancelled?

Because i actually care about them.

You dont give a shit because for 1. You are scared of altamont. 2. You get to travel all over the country and drift for free, 3. You think your a tough motherfucka sitten behind a computer. All you do is treat people like shit. You only act like your being nice to the people that you have somthing to benefit off of. You make me sick the way you treat this community and it is people like you that give this sport a bad name. You really piss people off, and i have had it with your shit.

Im warning you al. Dont get into shit with me or ill knock out the 3 teeth you have left from your adolecent crack smoking days.
"This car is not for irwindale. The LS1 gives that understeer."

Do you remember that from Irwindale feeder series.

Luke, I like to give you shit since you're a fucking moron but you're e-cool. You just take it in the ass. Its all shit and giggles.

Im scared of Altamont? Why would I be scared?

For free? I didn't know that. Do you go around and like to assume things? You don't even know half shit of what I pay... You fucking moron and you thought as well that they built the car free also right? God, you're a fucking moron.

Quote:
All you do is treat people like shit. You only act like your being nice to the people that you have somthing to benefit off of. You make me sick the way you treat this community and it is people like you that give this sport a bad name. You really piss people off, and i have had it with your shit.
This is fucking irony, seriously. You are fucking full of shit. You are one retarded kid. Thats what you do. I talk to almost everyone and not act like im some kind of celebrity like you. Why do you think everyone hates you when you're at events other than altamont? Cause you're a fucking idiot.

Remember at DDnorcal? You got kicked out twice for being a moron.

You wanted to be an instructor but all you did was drove your car and your friends car. You didn't even instruct anyone else... When your car broke down, you left and didn't help out anymore...

The same shit at ddnorcal 2, when the organizer told you "NOT" to drive your friends car but you snuck in and drove your friends car and act like you were one of the instructor.

Quote:
Im warning you al. Dont get into shit with me or ill knock out the 3 teeth you have left from your adolecent crack smoking days
Sounds like a threat... Let me know when. You actually look like a crack head...

Have Andrew been teaching you? You sound tough.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:37 AM   #305
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

Thats what I get for giving a compliment. GODDAMIT.

I at I give the sport a bad name. Sounds like a goddamn pro drifter right thurrr.

Good job drifting anyways. You are the best and you will destroy me any day at the track. You can knock my last three teeth from smoking crack.

Im out time for some drunkin debauchery.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:53 AM   #306
blu808
Post Whore!

Well al you should get your story straight.

ddnorcal: Moto called todd and told him that todd and i should come out to the first event at ggf and instruct. When i asked todd what i should do. He told me to just help out when people asked me to. So i went out and every lap i took i had a passenger, i only brought 1 friend on those runs, the rest of the people were people i was helping, i also helped out by riding with about 7 other people who i didnt know at all. I also flagged on the small course.

At the second event i called tsomo and asked how the event was. He asked if i wanted to come down and help. So i came out and helped, i didnt even have my car with me, i drove all the way out there just to help out. I helped alot of people that day, and only drove mike the 2nd's car 1 time because he asked me to. Then sloanie got all pissed and kicked me out. I told him what was up and he didnt seem to care.

O you think i act like im some superstar? WTF if you ask any of the people who actually know me. Im sure they will tell you that im very humble and down to earth. I take every chance i get to help anyone out, and make drifting fun.

Why do hella people that i have never met or talked to hate me? Well its because of little bitches like you who talk shit about me without even knowing me.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:05 AM   #307
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
seriously al
go away man
your only purpose on this board is to try to stir things up. You have like maybe 1 friend on the entire board, probably less on the 4ag forums because your a fucking loser.
go do something else
Old 06-04-2006, 02:18 AM   #308
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

Hurry and sell your car asap that you can pay people back. Atleast we know who's smart here, I get my stuff for free without owing any money.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:19 AM   #309
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGWTFBBQ
seriously al
go away man
your only purpose on this board is to try to stir things up. You have like maybe 1 friend on the entire board, probably less on the 4ag forums because your a fucking loser.
go do something else
Who are you? I don't even know who you are...

:ghey:
Old 06-04-2006, 02:26 AM   #310
blu808
Post Whore!

Its funny when you quote other people and end up making yourself look even dumber.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:35 AM   #311
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Its funny when you quote other people and end up making yourself look even dumber.
Shouldn't you be working that you can pay Henry back?

Oh wait, you're going to sell your car that you can pay him back.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:40 AM   #312
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
this is exactly what im talking about
your worthless on here, all you do is harass luke
I guess it makes you feel cool, thats why you keep coming back
im gonna puke on you at altamont k
Old 06-04-2006, 02:41 AM   #313
blu808
Post Whore!

Pay henry back for what? I dont owe him any money.

You need to stop spreading lies about me.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:48 AM   #314
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
yo al, ive only met you once and you seemed like a cool guy. why the attitude towards everyone?

ill vouch for luke. he's been nothing but help with my car. any of the people in the 240 community will tell you that my car is by far the worst pos and problematic 240 anyone has ever encountered. luke has maintained a good attitude and never hesitated to lend me a helping hand on getting it running.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:52 AM   #315
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
jesus H christ....you are all so fuckin lame...i mean seriously...you let this stuff bother you?...

Luke, you know Al loves more than anything to talk shit..he gets off on it..it's pretty much the only reason he's online...i think he gets bored with everyday life and has fun fuckin with people online...i mean really, who doesn't?...we all like a good romp now and then...it gives us a rush to get a rise out of someone else...it's fuckin enjoyable...plain and simple...but at the end, does any of it really matter?....no.

and Luke..dude, you dig the attention you get..who wouldn't??..you LOVE the superstar image you have with all these people...and who's to say it's not deserved...you can drift the shit out of a car...and ride a bike like no one i know...and for all those who don't know me...trust me, i know luke......and for a bit there, we really didn't like eachother...so know this, the respect i give him is real...

but in the end...fuck it...let it go...we're all just here to have fun...we've all had beef now and then...but time passes...it heals...it goes away...the end goal is the same...at least i hope so...

so let's have fun...and ALL do our best to lend drifting a good name...not that of a petty, bickering, group of youngsters.. but rather an educated, conscious, thoughtful group of adults looking to promote a motorsport...

thanks..

-noah
Old 06-04-2006, 02:59 AM   #316
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUENOCOUPE
wtf.

You fucking moron.
Lets take a new pic of you drifting that you can change your sig and call yourself a drifter.
Yea its been the same pic for a while, you know why? Cause I've been building my own roll cage unlike you. I'll be back on the track soon. All I remember from that track day is you being a complete ass and a liar (not to mention bad driver!)

My friend asked you about your car, and you told him that you were building a grip car and you had no intention of ever drifting it...Makes a bit more sense about your shitty driving. Counterclockwise comming onto the straight, you were taking that shit in 2nd gear at 108672893 RPM every time, and carrying NO speed..WTF. Thats a simple thrid gear corner if you have power, and you told me that you were 1600lbs with 250 NAHP at the wheels....For some reason I dont believe that.

On the other hand luke has awlays been cool to me. Hes welded a few diffs for me and awlays been cool and normal, not an eletist fuck like you.

Once you can tell me that you actually wrenched on your car or tuned it in some way, then I may respect you. I remember you showing up to the event and haveing a bunch of guys unload your shit while you did nothing. Also every time you came in complaining about your cars handeling THEY were the ones who adjusted it to your specs (which were WRONG!)

GET THE FUCK OFF OF ZILVIA! no one likes you...
Old 06-04-2006, 03:06 AM   #317
blu808
Post Whore!

Noah: Yea i was really looking forward to see you at night drift this year, and get some good runs in, and hang out. O well i guess i just have to come down to your events. Drifting FTW !!!

lol.
Old 06-04-2006, 03:09 AM   #318
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
Quote:
Noah: Yea i was really looking forward to see you at night drift this year, and get some good runs in, and hang out. O well i guess i just have to come down to your events. Drifting FTW !!!

lol.
fuck yeah...no worries...one way or the other we owe each other a tandem run..it'll happen, somewhere, someday...seriously.
Old 06-04-2006, 03:11 AM   #319
blu808
Post Whore!

ummm. Are you ever gonna be up in norcal? I see you changed your sig location to sc.
Old 06-04-2006, 03:19 AM   #320
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
ummm. Are you ever gonna be up in norcal? I see you changed your sig location to sc.
fuckin A...i'm back in SC full time...jus, unfortunately, broke up with my girl, so i'm all about the activities these days...and by activities, i mean drifting...lol...

but yeah, i'm NorCal full time now...

still go to Buttonwillow and Willow Springs now and then for events but i'd much rather drive 2 hours then 3-5....
Old 06-04-2006, 07:10 AM   #321
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Everybody STFU! Now I know it sucks that they are being harsh about your events, but you guys turned this into a damn pissing contest. I'm locking this shit up to prevent further debate. If anyone has a problem dropping this argument, you will be pinked after your next outburst!
Closed Thread