Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Central States

South Central States Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas.

Old 10-28-2013, 04:07 PM   #1
cobalxs

Trader Rating: (0)
cobalxs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Looking for 2 cars

Hey guys my family has come to love 240's my first car was one we picked it up for 2000$ all stock.. real clean 91 coupe but it hadn't been touched in 20 years. Now that car is prepped and ready for the ls1/t56 swap my dad is so into. So he is now using that car to dialy. We are selling our 550whp trans am. The reason why im here is in the next couple months we will be looking for 2 240sx. The first one will be an automatic s13 coupe (for the little brother) were just looking for a good deal, something that runs strong, maybe mild mods, exhaust, intake. The other 240sx im looking for is a s14, looking to spend under 2000$ on this one. We already have a built engine ready to swap in so if you don't have an engine or tranny that's fine or if yours is blown that's fine too. Were located out of DFW. Im willing to travel to surrounding areas and states for a good deal so lemme know what you guys got.
cobalxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links