Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 12:20 PM   #31
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by holemilk00 View Post
Racist Dribble.
*notices user is from Florida*
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2013, 12:38 PM   #32
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
*notices user is from Florida*
Haha your joke is so original. Only problem. I'm not FROM Florida.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:55 PM   #33
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by holemilk00 View Post
Haha your joke is so original. Only problem. I'm not FROM Florida.

You live there, so its clearly something in the water.
Old 02-02-2013, 01:05 PM   #34
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
You live there, so its clearly something in the water.
And what might that be?? What is "in the water"? You're a big boy, come right out and say it.
Old 02-02-2013, 01:57 PM   #35
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
revcyanide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
holy shit, the ignorance is astounding.

Did any of you know,that people who fight pit bulls have to use very very intricate training to get them to fight? Aggression is not bread into them, it is trained.

Do you know the REAL reason they became so popular with dog fighting? It wasn't that they were viscious it wasn't this "locking jaw" ignorance that people spew. (which is complete bullshit, they actually have weaker jaws than many other breads). It wasnt that aggression was bread into them.

Pitbulls have the highest pain tolerance from any breed. THAT is why. They can continue to do what they are trained to do even when they are seriously injured.

Dog fighters FORCE dogs to fight. Dog's by nature do not want to just fight other dogs for no reason. Dog fighters tie them to posts neglect and starve them, this makes them VERY territorial, They then introduce dogs that have their teeth pulled so they cannot fight back. This gets them use the the idea of how to fight other dogs. after years of training them in this way they then introduce the dogs to actual fighting. A lot of dogs don't want to fight. They then either kill them or use them for bait animals.

Thinking aggression has been bred into a dog is one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard. That is just not how dog breeding works.

Have you ever worked with animals? I was part of 3 different animal rescues, volunteer at the humane society and volunteered at guide dogs for the blind. I have worked with many vets and have researched the subject heavily for college essays.

base your opinions on REAL research or life experiance, not what you have heard or what you have seen on the news. Seriously.

P.S the dog that is #1, 2 and 3 on the list to most likely bite?
Not rottweilers,
not pittbulls

Chow Chow
German Shepard
GOLDEN RETRIEVERS!

when is the last time you heard them called vicious.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:26 PM   #36
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

also, something else to think about

Maddie's Fund - Incorrect Breed Identification Costs Dogs Their Lives

most people can NOT correctly identify a pitbull. This is why statistics on dog bites are flawed and I trust the vet association of dogs most likely to bite more.

How many "pitbull attacks" do you think may have been reported wrong if people working at pounds cant even identify them.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:26 PM   #37
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

sorry for the triple post.

but here. try for yourself.

Pet Pitbull - Find the Pit Bull
Old 02-03-2013, 09:34 AM   #38
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

This is from a medical journal. You know real scientific research, not bullshit articles written by 12 year olds.

Canine aggression and genetic control

This shows that while aggression isn't a gene on its own, there are genetic factors that cause aggression that can be passed on from one generation to the next.

And since you want to brag about your work with the humane society, here is their site confirming exactly what I said. Soooooooo......

Reasons for Aggression in Dogs | Animal Humane Society

And here is more behavioral traits in dogs that are also genetic, including aggression.

DOG BEHAVIORAL GENETICS

So there are three articles, two written by scientist, one by your beloved humane society.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:37 AM   #39
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Now with that said, I think pits are a breed that deserves to be saved, some of the best dogs I've met have been pits, they are getting a bad wrap. The problem is the people that are trying to defend them are ignorant enough to try to say there is no such thing as a dog that was born aggressive, and remove it from the breeding pool. If they would fight that fight they wouldn't sound like dumb asses and have entire cities and states against them.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:26 AM   #40
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
fyneyoungstunna is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^ Wish I was a big boy so I could pay those prices.
Chow-chows are my favorite dog. Ive owned more than a few. They are SUPER headstrong almost to a point of being hard to get to listen. But they are lovely dogs. They can get territorial but what dog doesn't. They, as well, are on the viscous breed list out here. Most of the bad chow-chows I have met have been owned by people that let them free roam, with tons of other little bastard dogs, and none of them appear to have an inkling of training.

I would love to have a Dane, but the life expectancy and hip problems kill it for me.
You should post some pics. Id love to see your Danes.
Old 03-31-2013, 04:28 AM   #41
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
The only people that get hurt by dogs are the ones that fear them.

I have a 8 month old German Shepherd with as set of massive teeth he uses. It doesn't mean he's a danger to anyone. Dogs are easy to control. Even the angry ones. I've kicked the crap out of a few of them in my day that attacked me. That is how you determine who is the boss.

Here is Cookie Von Chomp'nStein. Also known as 'landshark' and 'monster'. 8 months old

Old 04-09-2013, 02:52 PM   #42
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection

<3
Old 11-25-2013, 08:37 PM   #43
daboilee

daboilee is an unknown quantity at this point
It makes so angry , to read stupid articles or see pitbulls on the news being false accused of being aggresive breed , I have 2 pitbulls not once had a single issues with them , I'm not affraid to take them anywhere , but hate the looks i get when I bring them to the park or any public places people automatically give me dirty looks or walk the opposite way , just because off all the nonsense u hear about them..
Closed Thread