Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 10-15-2007, 03:05 PM   #91
supad0rk
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
supad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to supad0rk Send a message via MSN to supad0rk
Was leaving Vallejo and some saw poor black-ish Zenki S14 the front passenger fender and door were pretty beat.
supad0rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2007, 04:02 PM   #92
240on430
Zilvia Member

240on430 has a little shameless behavior in the past
girl driving pearl white stock exterior on 280 at alemany exit and down to serramonte exit
240on430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 04:23 PM   #93
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
Quote:
Originally Posted by infamous240sx View Post
In Alameda there are alot of S13's and S14's around. Most of the drivers are old white people though, but i always see a clean purple S14 with the 3 spoke advan rims with blue lip, N1 exhaust, and pretty slammed to the floor.

-Petahh
Where in alameda do you reside east or west end? what do you drive?

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pbcstylez
pbcstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 09:59 PM   #94
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
doesnt that purple one have an s15 front?

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 02:37 PM   #95
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
saw a white s13 coupe with silvia front end, te37s around serramonte/ gellert blvd. nice car
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 02:44 PM   #96
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
white s13 with silvia front, heading south on redwood between castro valley boulevard and cvhs, around 4:15 or 4:30ish
MY old car

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 03:24 PM   #97
supad0rk
Zilvia Member

supad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to behold
Saw a champagne S14 with rims at the Bank Of America across the parking lot of Cupertino Tap/Marina
Old 10-16-2007, 03:54 PM   #98
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to infamous240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbcstylez View Post
Where in alameda do you reside east or west end? what do you drive?

I live on the east end of Alameda. 1993 hatch s13.
infamous240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 04:28 PM   #99
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
doesnt that purple one have an s15 front?

Nope its just a 95 or 96 s14
Old 10-17-2007, 03:13 AM   #100
CAP'NZenki
Leaky Injector

CAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAP'NZenki
so apparently no one sees 240s in norcal anymore haha...anyways i saw a clean s14, zenki i believe, that was bluish silver on like fat work rims with fender pull that parked next to me at compusa in south san francisco and ive seen a primered s13 on i think some white rims with super blue headlights around south city/san bruno and i see a few s13s and s14s up at skyline college where i go to school
CAP'NZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 03:17 AM   #101
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAP'NZenki View Post
so apparently no one sees 240s in norcal anymore haha...
nope, no sightings in nearly 5 pages
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 03:22 PM   #102
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
i dont get it?

I AM LEGIT.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:22 AM   #103
CAP'NZenki
Leaky Injector

CAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAP'NZenki
lol uhh disregaurd that...i was lookin at the "join dates" thinking they were the last time ppl posted ...probably wont make that mistake again aha
CAP'NZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 11:11 AM   #104
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

better not.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:55 PM   #105
delphis
Zilvia Junkie

delphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura about
saw a black s13 hatck back chuki while I was waiting at the bus stop, it was getting on 4 westbound in pittsburg from railroad.
delphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 09:03 PM   #106
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
maroon s14 on fn's or something like fn's
parked in front of gokart racer at 6pm
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 02:41 AM   #107
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Man today some dumbass white man backed in my s13 front right fender in the Fentons creamery parking lot. Left a big dent a size of a football and when i drove it home it rubbed against my tires and made a nasty ass loud noise. Now i need to find a new burgandy right front fender or just convert the whole front end. Anyone have any advice?
Old 10-20-2007, 02:46 AM   #108
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Quote:
Man today some dumbass white man backed in my s13 front right fender in the Fentons creamery parking lot. Left a big dent a size of a football and when i drove it home it rubbed against my tires and made a nasty ass loud noise. Now i need to find a new burgandy right front fender or just convert the whole front end. Anyone have any advice?
Yea buy a new one, Install it, or pull out your fender, bend that shit back. and slap that bitch back on...maybe some bondo?

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 10-20-2007, 01:04 PM   #109
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

i n s u r a n c e ?

I AM LEGIT.
Old 10-20-2007, 05:01 PM   #110
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Wtf does that have to do with anything?

And even more so. Wtf does his ethnicity have to do with anything?

Wtf.
Old 10-20-2007, 09:31 PM   #111
mrhamburgerr
Leaky Injector

mrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant future
white hatch infront of 00 liquors next to ranch 99 fremont, slammed on some silver sportmax's 002
mrhamburgerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 12:13 AM   #112
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Wtf does that have to do with anything?

And even more so. Wtf does his ethnicity have to do with anything?

Wtf.
I forgot to put "old white man" does that make it better, or did i offend you also because you might be white as well??
Old 10-21-2007, 12:16 AM   #113
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Naw he's half more black than I am (that means he's full black)

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 06:10 PM   #114
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
saw i golden zenki s14 driving through railroad in pittsburg last friday
midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 06:36 PM   #115
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Quote:
I forgot to put "old white man" does that make it better, or did i offend you also because you might be white as well??

I think Mel, might have got offended....

Old 10-21-2007, 06:44 PM   #116
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Quote:
Time to bring it back Hypertek style. His ethnic has nothing to do with crashing into your shit. Nor does his gender.

This is a sightings thread. Not a, "Some ninja hit my shit thread"
Old 10-21-2007, 07:30 PM   #117
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Time to bring it back Hypertek style. His ethnic has nothing to do with crashing into your shit. Nor does his gender.

This is a sightings thread. Not a, "Some ninja hit my shit thread"
I love ninjas.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 08:23 PM   #118
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
last night, i saw a white zenki s14 at hillcrest avenue in antioch

had some exhaust and rims i think
markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 09:21 PM   #119
!Zar!
Post Whore!

The other day I spotted a red kouki s14 with some agressive aero and a gt wing on 880 n near mowry ave.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:27 AM   #120
supad0rk
Zilvia Member

I saw Brian's scrapa S14 and a Maroon S14 on steelies going on 101 North. Somewhere around Mt. View