Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-04-2021, 09:02 PM   #1
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Whitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What Happened to Broadfield Customs?

I was always a fan of his work. He seems to have disappeared.
Whitey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2021, 10:36 PM   #2
Silv1401
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Silv1401 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Toby is still around. Man is busy af, last time I talked to him. If you want work done, just gotta reach out to him.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
Silv1401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 09:19 PM   #3
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Whitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enough
How do you reach out to him? He has no website social media that I see.
Old 05-07-2021, 11:14 PM   #4
Silv1401
Zilvia Member

Silv1401 is an unknown quantity at this point
Huh, yeah that's funny, his website is no longer there I guess. His blog is still up, he just hasn't posted on it for years lol. Hey @Broadfield I hope Covid wasn't too rough on you, man! I know broadfield customs is not his main business, he does more of the custom audio and alarm type stuff.

You can always email him at [email protected]

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
Silv1401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 11:45 AM   #5
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Did he ever finish that S13?
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 03:17 PM   #6
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Did he ever finish that S13?
No. If I’m not mistaken, he parted the car and sold the chassis.
Old 05-12-2021, 06:38 AM   #7
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
No. If I?m not mistaken, he parted the car and sold the chassis.
correct. smart man...lol
Old 05-12-2021, 01:57 PM   #8
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
correct. smart man...lol
They?re all money pits. Hell any hobby is.
Old 05-12-2021, 02:23 PM   #9
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
While we're at it, what happened to breakbeat? website is gone, I PM'd his account here and even sent him an email. I want another cluster bezel gauge pod lol.

Sry4thrdjck
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 03:40 PM   #10
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
They?re all money pits. Hell any hobby is.
No kidding.

Had a guy once tell me that's what the 10 Commandments met when it said "Thou shall not covet".

People have this inner natural desire to collect and acquire physical positions. This drive leads us to sin. Think about the guys that scam or rip people off to make an extra buck all so that they can buy more parts or collect more shoes, etc.
Old 05-12-2021, 05:09 PM   #11
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
No kidding.

Had a guy once tell me that's what the 10 Commandments met when it said "Thou shall not covet".

People have this inner natural desire to collect and acquire physical positions. This drive leads us to sin. Think about the guys that scam or rip people off to make an extra buck all so that they can buy more parts or collect more shoes, etc.
Are you going hippie on us?

They're money pits, but only a real burden when you don't know where to limit the amount of time and money to put into it. The lizard brain always wants more.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 11:07 AM   #12
KR5
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
KR5 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
While we're at it, what happened to breakbeat? website is gone, I PM'd his account here and even sent him an email. I want another cluster bezel gauge pod lol.

Sry4thrdjck
Wondering the same. Such a bummer.
KR5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 01:15 AM   #13
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post

Sry4thrdjck
He's still around.

He's been busy with work and doesn't have time to make any pods right now. He came by my house and dropped off the last few he had laying around. I might list those up at a later date.

He did say "When I was making them, no one wanted them. Now that I stopped, everyone wants one." lol Funny how that works.
Old 05-28-2021, 12:43 PM   #14
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
No kidding.

yo this a weird take for a car forum
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 12:13 PM   #15
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearlessj View Post
He's still around.

He's been busy with work and doesn't have time to make any pods right now. He came by my house and dropped off the last few he had laying around. I might list those up at a later date.

He did say "When I was making them, no one wanted them. Now that I stopped, everyone wants one." lol Funny how that works.
It's like anything these days. People will demand he comes back, won't buy because of XYZ excuse, and then he will remember why he stopped making them in the first place.

Not to mention the idea and design have been knocked off pretty heavily.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 08:00 AM   #16
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Sinners are winners.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 09:05 AM   #17
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Sinners are winners.
Hence my hand tat.
Old 06-29-2021, 10:03 AM   #18
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
It's like anything these days. People will demand he comes back, won't buy because of XYZ excuse, and then he will remember why he stopped making them in the first place.

Not to mention the idea and design have been knocked off pretty heavily.
The ironic thing is; the folks who didn;t have money now are old enough and have made enough money to splurge.

78K Type Rs?? Yep
10K rust bucket 240sx selling?? Yep
R32 GTRs going for 40K and selling?? Yep
RX7s are commanding a premium even for a shell at say 15-20K?? Sold!

Yeah, I agree. 10 years ago was broke pocket mountain. Now?? I used for find complete VE engines for 3-400. Now I can't even buy the head for 1500, and they are sellling lol!
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 11:48 AM   #19
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
The ironic thing is; the folks who didn;t have money now are old enough and have made enough money to splurge.

78K Type Rs?? Yep
10K rust bucket 240sx selling?? Yep
R32 GTRs going for 40K and selling?? Yep
RX7s are commanding a premium even for a shell at say 15-20K?? Sold!

Yeah, I agree. 10 years ago was broke pocket mountain. Now?? I used for find complete VE engines for 3-400. Now I can't even buy the head for 1500, and they are sellling lol!
Yet we have a thread about people complaining someone is using specific verbiage to sell their 20$ knock off old-logo NISMO flags. What a world we live in.
Old 07-27-2021, 08:56 AM   #20
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
The crazy part about all the fake parts going around is 1. kids don't seem to know any better 2. Most of them don't care if you do tell em it's a rep, lol. I'd probably be defensive too if I got ripped off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
Are you going hippie on us?
Dang hippies, always quoting the Bible smh
Old 07-28-2021, 09:05 AM   #21
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Can you guys go whine somewhere else?
Old 07-30-2021, 12:35 PM   #22
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey13 View Post
Can you guys go whine somewhere else?
and people wonder why the forum is dead....
Old 08-01-2021, 12:22 PM   #23
Ichi-Go
Leaky Injector

Ichi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
and people wonder why the forum is dead....
Cars were a thing to unite people.... forums were a community.

Now we have social media and social distancing.
Ichi-Go is offline   Reply With Quote