Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 11-01-2005, 08:15 PM   #1
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Gram Light 57 PRO 17" with Toyo RA1 four lug

SOLD ...................

Last edited by Flybert; 11-10-2005 at 02:34 AM..
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2005, 03:00 AM   #2
qt_240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
qt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
willing to trade? PM me if so0
qt_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 11:13 AM   #3
Flybert
Post Whore!

Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
I'm not really looking to trade for anything.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:21 AM   #4
mistaanime
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
mistaanime is making a name for him/her selfmistaanime is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mistaanime
holy shit my car is gonna look like yours..lol..anyways..nice rims...seen that car on ebay too..
Old 11-03-2005, 12:44 AM   #5
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
Chris your brother needs spacers and to be an inch lower, haha. ZT. baby.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 10:22 AM   #6
Flybert
Post Whore!

Would you guys prefer these without the rear tires in order to make it a lower price? I can throw on some old Michelin Pilot Sports and drop the price. The front tires have to stay on there because I have no use for them. Also, any reasonable offer won't be refused. I realize this is an expensive item and people might not be able to come up with all the money.
Old 11-07-2005, 11:47 PM   #7
Flybert
Post Whore!

I found the size and offset stickers. There was only one per pair and it was on the indside of the wheel on the backside. Size and offset listed in original post.