Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 01-22-2004, 08:48 PM   #1
nightwalker
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
nightwalker is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nightwalker's wheel sale!

I've got to get rid of a bunch of stuff, cause I moved,(like 4 years ago) and my parents are sick of me using their garage as a storage place. So here is what I have.

-17x7 BSA rims five spoke split (2) 4x114.3 and 4x100 universal with one good tire (80% tread left) the other tire was cut by my dad's farm equipment. +35 offset. The 5 spoke split one's in the picture. asking $240. The rims are in great condition. One has a very little curb rash on the lip, but other than that, both wheels are mint. They retail 180 a piece.

-15x7 Kosei K1s. (2) 4x114.3 White, lightweight Koseis. +27 offset, these will clear Z brakes as well as coilovers. $200

-16x6.5 Skyline GT-S wheels. Three are in good condition, one has a chip on the lip. I found a place that would fix it for me in San Francisco. www.fixrim.com Cost is $130 to ship to them and have fixed. But I don't have the 5 lug yet, and might not for a while, so I'm getting rid of them to do other things. These also have tires with 60% tread left on them. Willing to let them go for $400. If no one buys, then I will have to fix it and ebay them. (don't have pics yet, have to get to my parent's house to take a pic. Update tomorow)

-Overflow tank, good condition. Was saving it just incase mine craked on me, but I am working on doing something else, so this one is going on sale. $20

I would rather not ship the 17 inch wheels, because shipping is EXPENSIVE for them. The other ones I can do. I am located in Sacramento.

If these don't sell, they're going on ebay. email me at [email protected] for any other questions.
Old 01-22-2004, 10:56 PM   #2
silvia Ks 91
Leaky Injector

silvia Ks 91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to silvia Ks 91
where are you? if your are in so-cal i will take the kosei's. or how much would shipping be to 90291?

SLUG drift racing
silvia Ks 91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 12:22 AM   #3
nightwalker
Nissanaholic!

I'm in sac. I'll find out for you tomorow how much shipping is.
Old 01-23-2004, 02:27 AM   #4
silvia Ks 91
Leaky Injector

silvia Ks 91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to silvia Ks 91
cool thank you

SLUG drift racing
silvia Ks 91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 03:11 AM   #5
nightwalker
Nissanaholic!

hey, I PMed you yesterday. Just in case you didn't check it.
Old 01-29-2004, 02:45 AM   #6
nightwalker
Nissanaholic!

ok, got some factory tear drops for sale as well. Two have no tires, and two have very good tires. The tires are 3 months old and are 205/55/15. Barely used, plus they were up front never in the rear. The factory tear drops I used with my Teins, so they will clear coilovers as well. $120 for all four.

also dropping price of the 17inch BSA rims, the silver ones in the pics to $160. BTW, these wheels will clear coilovers.

Also have a set of stock rear tailights for sale. The two sides plus the center, and the lower metal piece if you want it. The lights are in very good condition, no cracks, etc. I don't know what to price them, so make me an offer. I'll let them go pretty cheap.
Old 02-03-2004, 11:52 PM   #7
nightwalker
Nissanaholic!

all the wheels are sold except for the stock tear drops. $120, two have really good tires.