Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 11-20-2019, 11:20 AM   #1
touge_monster86

Trader Rating: (0)
touge_monster86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sparco Evo III / SF seat brackets fitment issue s13

I was wondering if any one has experienced fitment issues when running the sparco Evo III with the street faction brackets. I can't seem to get the seat to be level and center without the seat brackets being able to line up with the mounting points on the chassis . Any one have a similar issue and solution?
touge_monster86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2019, 12:19 PM   #2
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I had a similar issue fitting my Pro2000II in my S14 and ended up ditching the Street Faction brackets I had bought to go with Planted Engineering brackets which I still had to "engineer" a bit to get to fit the way I wanted.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 08:22 PM   #3
touge_monster86

touge_monster86 is an unknown quantity at this point
I guess I will just have to mess with it a bit more . Shit is frustrating. Makes me not want to drive it .
touge_monster86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 08:44 PM   #4
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Did you buy the correct width bracket for your seat? Looks like they have a standard, XL and 3XL side mount.
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 01:07 PM   #5
defiantmofo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
defiantmofo is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Stock width sidemount brackets don't work with Sparco Evo 2/3/XL ect seats. I had to cut and modify the tabs on one of the brackets for my Evo 2.
Old 12-26-2019, 09:39 AM   #6
Wookie384
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Wookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wookie384
Street Faction brackets DO NOT work with "big boy" seats such as Sparco Evo2, Rev2 or Pro2000 II, I tried all possible combinations and it was a failure. I kinda got the SF brackets to work but they bent literally after one track day, got em warrantied and replaced for passenger brackets and went back to my Planted bracket which I just modified more to accommodate the the Sparco Rev2 I'm using. It's still not as low as I'd like but better than the SF brackets.
Wookie384 is offline   Reply With Quote