Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 05-06-2020, 12:27 AM   #1
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Miro 398 (TE reps) 18x9.5 +20 5x114.3, set of four / Brand new Goodyear Eagle F1 Asym

So I decided to upgrade my wheel/tire setup. I figured after owning an s chassis after 9 years I should finally not be a cheap fuck.

Miro type 398 18 x 9.5 +20

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric All Season 235/40 ZR18 92Y

I've had the wheels for quite some time. Originally silver, I had them resprayed to satin black. They do have chips in the paint, but no curb rash whatsoever. There is a large stretch of paint scratched off in the barrel of one. I am stupid and didn't notice a tie rod end shank touching as I test rolled the car. They clear my CTSV BBK, so caliper space friendly.

The tires themselves have ZERO miles on them. I had them installed with the thought of just wanting decent tires for my new chassis, but my direction has obviously changed. They have been on the car and rolled a few feet, and that's it. They have zero wear on them.

SOLD picked up in Oxnard.

Thanks for looking!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10+ using Tapatalk

Last edited by mr.nismo.; 12-13-2020 at 04:18 PM..
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2020, 02:22 AM   #2
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Open to offers

Old 05-22-2020, 10:28 AM   #3
BossBunny

Trader Rating: (1)
BossBunny is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post
So I decided to upgrade my wheel/tire setup. I figured after owning an s chassis after 9 years I should finally not be a cheap fuck.

Miro type 398 18 x 9.5 +20

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric All Season 235/40 ZR18 92Y

I've had the wheels for quite some time. Originally silver, I had them resprayed to satin black. They do have chips in the paint, but no curb rash whatsoever. There is a large stretch of paint scratched off in the barrel of one. I am stupid and didn't notice a tie rod end shank touching as I test rolled the car. They clear my CTSV BBK, so caliper space friendly.

The tires themselves have ZERO miles on them. I had them installed with the thought of just wanting decent tires for my new chassis, but my direction has obviously changed. They have been on the car and rolled a few feet, and that's it. They have zero wear on them.

800$ picked up in Oxnard.

Thanks for looking!

WOW NICE CAR BUMP! which leads me to my question haha! sorry, not related to the wheels, but what kind of side-skirts and rear valance are those? LOOKS GOOD!
BossBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 01:34 PM   #4
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossBunny View Post
WOW NICE CAR BUMP! which leads me to my question haha! sorry, not related to the wheels, but what kind of side-skirts and rear valance are those? LOOKS GOOD!
No worries lol. Theyre both hot road (bigger/aggressive version of type x). I wanted to keep the OEM style, but I wanted it to flow better with the S15 front.

Old 05-22-2020, 04:29 PM   #5
Keegster
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Keegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post
No worries lol. Theyre both hot road (bigger/aggressive version of type x). I wanted to keep the OEM style, but I wanted it to flow better with the S15 front.

It definitely works with the s15 front, could you pm me some pictures of the roof wind. Sorry it's not on topic
Keegster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 06:23 PM   #6
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Bump!!

Old 07-12-2020, 09:06 PM   #7
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Bump for new GOOD tires on these

Old 07-25-2020, 09:35 AM   #8
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Bump!!!