Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2020, 12:21 AM   #1
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
FS: 97 BMW M3 project - 83k - Runs/drives - Dinan Supercharged - KW coils - Vaders

Name: Look at my username
Price: $10k pretty firm
Trades: Cool RWD, manual stuff. Other vehicles maybe.
CALL OR TEXT NINE ONE NINE NINE ONE SIX ZERO TWO FIVE FIVE

1997 BMW M3 coupe
83k miles - Clean title - Southern car/No rust - 0 accident CarFax
5-speed manual
Cosmos black on black, manual non-heated Vader seats
3 keys, partial service records included

Zilvia Tl;Dr-- Car ugly. Runs good. I just sold my s14 and honestly fuck another project car. I'm over it. Perfect car to fix up and flip, or a track toy. Needs typical old car shit. You can part it out and get $15k+ easily, or fix it up and sell it for $18-25k depending on how good of a job you do. You'd have to be a fucking moron to lose money on this car. The market for these is skyrocketing and sub 100k examples are going for super solid money on forums/fb groups. Every time I think a car is overpriced, someone says "hold my beer" but they usually end up selling.

Before I go any further, this is a pretty well running and driving project car. Aesthetically rough, but has good bones and some very nice aftermarket parts equipped. This car isn't for everybody. Ideally for someone who can DIY, a mechanic or someone who works at a shop, etc. Swap out a few bushings, throw some tires on, and have a WICKED track car virtually as-is, OR do some paint/body work and make $5k+ reselling it. Or part out the supercharger/modifications and have a low miles (but ugly) e36 m3 for pennies. This car will only continue to go up in value as well. I planned on repairing/respraying it but I live in California now and thanks to coronavirus I can't really travel back and forth as much as I planned in order to work on it. I am in town to show the car for the time being though.

Car runs and drives great for the most part. No overheating, no misfires, shifts great, clutch feels good. The only 2 "drivability" issues are 1) the tires are a bit on the older side and 2) the rear trailing arms bushings are worn, so the car will track a little bit under full throttle. Drives straight under normal driving conditions. I have the replacement bushings in the trunk, just need to be installed. KW coilovers ride very smooth. I've driven the M3 around town, on the highway, hit boost, haven't had any issues as far as reliability goes. I was pretty impressed with how it drove vs how it looked when I got it to be honest. All original panels/VIN tags are on the car besides the hood and nose panel (I have the original, it has mild damage).

The car needs a full exterior respray, PDR on roof/top of fenders/trunk (hail damage all over), new door panels, small tear in the driver's seat, hood latch works but the lever is not on there (I probably have it), window trim is dried out from the sun. Passenger window works when it wants, I think it's slightly off. Passenger side skirt is fine, just needs new clips to mount in place properly. A/C works when it wants. Radio is disconnected. Trying to be as straightforward as I can about the car, I don't want to waste anybody's time.

I can send you walkaround videos of the car and/or the car being driven.

Spart parts included:
- The original hood/nose panel/sunroof cassette (so you can see minor blemishes) -New set of Hawk pads
-Pretty much any panel you don't see on the car is in my garage (door card, dash panels, engine covers, etc)
-MINT condition black coupe headliner (not rewrapped)
-good condition facelift nose panel
-BMW Twinpower 5w30 w BMW filter
-75w90 valvoline diff fluid
-ATE type 200 brake fluid
-BMW blue coolant
-power steering fluid
-Turn signals
-I think I have new headlights for it (broken tab on one)

Modifications:
Dinan powerdyne supercharger kit (~280-300whp, aircooled, came with injectors/tune/etc, complete kit, 6.5psi stock boost)
UUC M5 clutch/flywheel kit
AC Schnitzer short shift kit
Custom exhaust with DTM-style muffler
Aluminum radiator

UUC sway bars
Dinan strut bars
KW V1 coilovers
Hamann HM2 wheels
Hawk plus pads
Rear camber arms

HID headlights
Depo headlights
Depo taillights
Depo turn signals

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 07-17-2020, 12:23 AM   #2
d9m13n
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
d9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
You clearing house to get into something big?
Old 07-17-2020, 01:19 AM   #3
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by d9m13n View Post
You clearing house to get into something big?
No real plans. Turning 30 in a few days so just trying to set up for the next decade lol
Old 07-19-2020, 03:21 PM   #4
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Whitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Is that floorboard rusted or am I seeing a tool or something?
Old 07-19-2020, 05:16 PM   #5
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey13 View Post
I see, needle nose plyers. Brake pad boes and wiper motor.... maybe surface rust in the seat track...but thats all
Old 07-19-2020, 05:20 PM   #6
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Whitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
I see, needle nose plyers. Brake pad boes and wiper motor.... maybe surface rust in the seat track...but thats all
Ah that is the rail. Good call.
Old 07-19-2020, 08:58 PM   #7
Farzam
Post Whore!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Quote:
Ah that is the rail. Good call.
Glad that got sorted out. Yeah. Just an ugly seat rail. It's a southern car though.

I just sold a shit ton of my possessions so might just send this off somewhere for 6 months and forget about it until it's painted/interior is restored. It drives really really well besides the RTAB's which I will be changing this week.
Old 08-09-2020, 05:08 PM   #8
Farzam
Post Whore!

Soldhdhdhshs