Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 05-04-2014, 12:55 PM   #1
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
The Government Owns You and Everything You Have

It's a funny thing, ownership. It brings us pride and elation when we purchase something we've wanted, and for most of us it brings a very serious desire to keep that which we own safe.

However, it's all a load of bollocks. We own nothing. Everything we have can be taken by our government, a government we think of as flawed but ultimately one of the better on Earth.

Housing- Dependent on taxes and fees. Don't pay the taxes or fees and the house or land becomes the government's. This is true even if you utilize zero government infrastructure. You lease the land you think you own.

Transport- Dependent on licensing and other regulatory fees. Don't pay the fees, don't get a license, and you're out. They take your car and force you to comply or they sell your car.

Personal effects- Dependent on your actions and how much you owe the government. Don't pay your taxes, or be involved in something that the State thinks is illegal and buh-bye gaming computer, sweet Snap-On toolbox and vintage skateboard collection.

Person- You don't own yourself. The government owns you. If you commit a victimless crime (i.e. one where there was no initiation of force [force being assault, murder, theft- anything which either causes monetary or physical harm to another]), the government authorizes its employees to arrest you. If you do not recognize this arrest, you will be forcibly taken into custody. If you resist this force with equal force, the government will escalate force until it neutralizes you by incapacitation or death. If you allow yourself to be arrested, you will spend time in a cell and will possibly get raped. (More men get raped in this country than women- look it up. [2020 edit: I believe this was misogynistic and I apologize.])

Think about it. Nothing that I've said is a lie. You will never truly own anything in your life. Everything you have will always be a misstep or ideological requirement away from being gone. Free men have a luxury none of us have ever known- no claimants. Free men know fairness- we do not. Free men have only thieves to guard against, we have governments to guard against.

I despise the fact that I will never own anything. The only things I guess I could consider "owned" are those the government can never find- the things one cannot enjoy because they are hidden.

Last edited by KA24DESOneThree; 12-16-2020 at 05:33 PM..
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2014, 01:20 PM   #2
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
pretty true.
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 04:46 PM   #3
sickstatus
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
sickstatus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sickstatus
Sadly it is what it is.
Old 05-04-2014, 05:46 PM   #4
Rayne
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Rayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My name isn't in any governmental databases. I have had cops in two cities tell me that after trying to "Run" my name through their computers.
Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 08:27 PM   #5
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
My name isn't in any governmental databases. I have had cops in two cities tell me that after trying to "Run" my name through their computers.
Not really sure exactly how that's relevant ITT, but they can still deprive you of life or liberty without knowing who you really are.
Old 05-04-2014, 11:34 PM   #6
R@ddy
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
R@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
It's sad but true. We're like puppets in a way, with the govt's hands up our ass being manipulated.
This fucking place isn't free.
R@ddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 12:05 AM   #7
starplatnumm
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
starplatnumm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
the thing that pissed me off is "they" say that $40,000 annually is considered stable pay but people say we make that money. i say "mother Fucker do you know how much i take home?". fuel goes sky rocketed price and the cost of living keeps going up. business are going out of state or country. everything we worked for, owned is kept with a price tag from the government. i say i stay home and drink beers..........
starplatnumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 03:26 PM   #8
mrturboextreme
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
mrturboextreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Many of you will disagree with this but I honestly feel that the more time I spend thinking about how the government works and where it's headed I get very depressed. I also cant even watch the news anymore because of all the stupid crap they feed to the public, but this is just my opinion. I choose to just drink beer, work on my car and when that rare moment in life comes where a girl lets me sleep with her I take that opportunity.
mrturboextreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 03:47 PM   #9
smoked240
Zilvia FREAK!

smoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via MSN to smoked240
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrturboextreme View Post
Many of you will disagree with this but I honestly feel that the more time I spend thinking about how the government works and where it's headed I get very depressed. I also cant even watch the news anymore because of all the stupid crap they feed to the public, but this is just my opinion. I choose to just drink beer, work on my car and when that rare moment in life comes where a girl lets me sleep with her I take that opportunity.
Quoted for truth haha
Old 05-05-2014, 03:55 PM   #10
foreverdeath
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
foreverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
100% argee, and waiting for the government to fall apart...
foreverdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 05:24 PM   #11
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
And people wonder why I have more money invested in brass, lead and copper rather than the stock market.

It's rigged. It wasn't always that way, but once Wall Street and the Feds got buddy buddy with each other, the only guaranteed losers are the citizens.
Old 05-05-2014, 05:39 PM   #12
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by starplatnumm View Post
the thing that pissed me off is "they" say that $40,000 annually is considered stable pay but people say we make that money. i say "mother Fucker do you know how much i take home?". fuel goes sky rocketed price and the cost of living keeps going up. business are going out of state or country. everything we worked for, owned is kept with a price tag from the government. i say i stay home and drink beers..........
the funny part is "they" make exponentially way more than 40k a year lol

and a lot of them were born w/ a silver spoon in their mouth
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 07:30 PM   #13
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Wow I think this is the first loud noises thread I've seen that hasn't turned into some heated debate.

people actually agree with each other on something.
Old 05-05-2014, 07:41 PM   #14
Scratchoz

Scratchoz is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't think anyone can disagree that the politics in this country are headed anywhere but corrupt...
Scratchoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 07:57 PM   #15
mrturboextreme
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
mrturboextreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead55 View Post
Wow I think this is the first loud noises thread I've seen that hasn't turned into some heated debate.

people actually agree with each other on something.
Very true. It is sad that it takes something like this for people to agree, but I know its because in the end this will have an impact on all of us.
mrturboextreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 08:40 PM   #16
Davidna2fi
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
Davidna2fi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
The comfort level people can afford is very distant to what the economy provides. The most GDP per capita countries have the least ownership of homes, cars, etc.

http://www.theatlanticcities.com/hou...wnership/6517/

http://www.theatlanticcities.com/hou...vestment/7240/
Davidna2fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 09:27 PM   #17
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
I want to say blame Obama but this way we'll before him
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 01:32 AM   #18
starplatnumm
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
starplatnumm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i think the BS was handed by Bush. honestly. i wouldn't go for any politicians because I'm so fed up with the BS. i have politicians at work, i think they should be running for president ( for those who i mean when it comes to guys that know how to talk the BS). our system is so F'up. all they want is easy money. at some point well never have a true person that knows what we go through. the reasons are everyone has their needs. every politician we went through ran the bill based on their "wants".
starplatnumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 04:26 AM   #19
Rayne
Zilvia Addict

Rayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Not really sure exactly how that's relevant ITT, but they can still deprive you of life or liberty without knowing who you really are.
The government can't do anything with something or someone that isn't found in the databases.

When the cops have run my name they get told: "Do not detain." Which means: "You are free to go." I have seen cops get pissed off because my name isn't in their database.

Have you ever seen an out of state car with expired tags?
Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 06:55 AM   #20
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Agreed. This topic is like ppl who worry about Illuminati... So what if its true? What are YOU prepared to do about it? Tear down the current system & incite anarchy? Good luck. The vast majority are to pacified to agree with that at all.

Worrying about this stuff brings no solace. And whoever said "$40k is stable income" is on some bullshit. That ain't no real money. What I try to do instead of fighting the current system is learn its rules to get ahead & provide a happier life for my small circle of influence. You gonna give yourself a heart attack worrying about this pointless shit.

Also, even though the govt places these expectations on its citizens, it provides a fair amount back in exchange. Roads & infrastructure, military defense, housing assistance, healthcare (albeit subpar) & more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratchoz View Post
I don't think anyone can disagree that the politics in this country are headed anywhere but corrupt...
Agreed. But I think we can all agree, things could be far worse. Imagine living in any govt south of us or in Africa... Our politicians haven't parsed us off enough yet to overthrow anything.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 07:09 AM   #21
Hywarp161
Leaky Injector

Hywarp161 is an unknown quantity at this point
Enjoy the freedoms you have while you have them. Americans are to lazy to take to the streets and fight our government.

Sent from my mobile NSA beacon.
Old 05-06-2014, 08:10 AM   #22
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

If you keep on keeping on, your legacy is to pass down a controlled and regulated life to the next generation. Your legacy is to tuck tail and drink and screw when the going gets tough. Makes for a good story but is selfish without virtue.

Americans have been keeping on since 1803, when the Supreme Court declared itself able to interpret what was and was not constitutional. That had a major effect on checks and balances.

The previous generation to you kept keeping on. The generation previous to mine voted Dubya into office, allowed the USAPATRIOT Act to be passed, supported war on countries with dubious ties to terror, countries we had supported in the past, countries we worked with to make chemical weapons. My generation reelected Dubya, allowed the continuing of the USAPATRIOT Act, allowed the troop surge, elected Obama (twice) and did just about diddly to prevent the growth of the NSA.

Everything we consent to, every search we allow, every increase in governmental regulatory power we say yes to, has far-reaching consequences. We still suffer from the choices our great-great-grandparents made, and their parents before them. I'm not asking anyone to be selfless in their support of smaller government, I'm asking them to be as selfish as possible- after all, is not your life the one of utmost import to you?
Old 05-06-2014, 08:32 AM   #23
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

and do what, exactly?
Old 05-06-2014, 09:55 AM   #24
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
and do what, exactly?
Right? I went through this conspiracy/revolutionary phase in my mid-20's too. I can appreciate the OP's concern, but thats a big machine to tear down. I'd rather move to a different country if I didn't like things here, but no way would I give up my citizenship.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 11:00 AM   #25
Smurf_240SX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Smurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Smurf_240SX
I do agree with this, this country is a mess.

FS OEM RB25 PARTS
Smurf_240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 11:20 AM   #26
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
A bit off topic, but the fact that the national debt keeps climbing without any way of paying it off really shows that this county is the proverbial shit inching closer to the fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Right? I went through this conspiracy/revolutionary phase in my mid-20's too. I can appreciate the OP's concern, but thats a big machine to tear down. I'd rather move to a different country if I didn't like things here, but no way would I give up my citizenship.
Australia! They speak english and they have skylines lol
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 05:04 PM   #27
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
I'd say Canada. ...I actually wanted to, but it's too damn cold
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 08:50 PM   #28
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

The Government Owns You and Everything You Have

Quote:
and do what, exactly?

Tear it all down, the only way that an adherent to the non-aggression principle can without being arrested- vote well. Every vote you make needs to be informed, and every election is one you can use to dismantle the machine.

Never vote for a lesser of two evils, and never support the ideas of liberals or conservatives unless their outcome is freedom. Freedom is the reason for living, as all joy comes from it.

Most of all, refuse to be meek when it comes to others' stupidity. Just because someone is your friend does not mean they should be immune to you questioning their beliefs. This will make you a pain in the ass and you'll probably lose friends, but you might also help advance the cause of freedom. Your ignorance can reduce my freedom- and I'll resent the hell out of you.

The gist of this idea of revolution is not armed revolt but rather a return to intelligent politics. I merely ask that I be left alone, that unless I initiate force I am not even a blip on anyone's radar.

I will continue to advocate for you to stop paying taxes, now. Just stop.

I will continue to advocate for you to never rely on the government for help. Live right, and be prepared.

I will continue to ask that you not wage war. Government bullets and the sovereignty of foreign nations should be goddamn sacred.

Canada and Australia are both less free than we are. I hope you were joking...
Old 05-07-2014, 02:15 PM   #29
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
BecauseAlexJones

BecauseCoast2Coast

BecauseTrue
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 02:18 PM   #30
Hywarp161
Leaky Injector

Hywarp161 is an unknown quantity at this point
We will complain about the system till the sun goes down, then we will pass it to our children.

Sent from my mobile NSA beacon.