Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Western States

North Western States Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.

Old 02-10-2012, 09:07 PM   #1
alex288

Trader Rating: (0)
alex288 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Newb to zilvia and portland area

Just moved to the portland area from eugene. New to the area and new to zilvia.net wheelin a s14 zenki. dont know anybody around here hoping to find some fellow zilvian's. Slightly off the map up in camas.

Last edited by alex288; 02-10-2012 at 11:50 PM.. Reason: spelling
alex288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2012, 12:59 PM   #2
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Portland is rad. The scene out there can be hit or miss, theres some really awesome enthusiasts (like Pete) and a lot of tools (like bro mafia.)
Old 02-13-2012, 01:26 PM   #3
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeLite Racing View Post
Portland is rad. The scene out there can be hit or miss, theres some really awesome enthusiasts (like Pete) and a lot of tools (like bro mafia.)
Yea... but too bad you left Portland... =(

How is Eugene ?
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:27 PM   #4
e1_griego
Post Whore!

e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
You guys need to come hang out at our weekly meets...

Every thursday at 7pm in Tualatin.
e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:04 PM   #5
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
Yea... but too bad you left Portland... =(

How is Eugene ?
Eugene is awesome!! I'm loving it so far! I could see myself going back up to Portland some day though. When you coming down so we can get rubinators and now Purple Hazinators!
Old 02-13-2012, 02:07 PM   #6
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
You guys need to come hang out at our weekly meets...

Every thursday at 7pm in Tualatin.
You should get a meet going in Salem, that's a bit closer to me
Old 02-13-2012, 02:16 PM   #7
e1_griego
Post Whore!

e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
You are more than welcome to come hang out almost any weekend. Always some sort of project going in the garage.
e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 03:15 PM   #8
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Sounds like a blast! I'm definitely down
Old 02-13-2012, 09:17 PM   #9
Jessy240sx
Leaky Injector

Jessy240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
im new to this zilvia website i live in sherwood
Jessy240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:15 AM   #10
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Welcome to the greatest forum on earth!!!!!
Old 02-26-2012, 02:53 PM   #11
alex288

Ya I have been going to the weekly beaverton meets, deffinately making me more motivated. but thats the most action I have seen so far.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:54 PM   #12
slowvia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
slowvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Any meets down here in Eugene ever? Ive tried to get one going before but everybody flaked. That and I hear the Carls meets are worth missing...
slowvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:36 PM   #13
alex288

ya, I havnt been to a carls meet since high school. but other then meeting up with people I already know. dont know of any car meets in eugene area.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:22 PM   #14
tds14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
tds14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm here as well. In the Beaverton area cruising the red s14 zenki stock oem around town maybe ill have to check out the Tualatin meets here soon.
tds14 is offline   Reply With Quote