Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-09-2007, 11:16 AM   #121
oneviaman
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
oneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
just so long as you know i wat the first with the greens. had them for a lil over a year

oneviaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2007, 12:12 PM   #122
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ki_JDM_ds View Post
OEM Optional Aero Bumper with *Optional* fog lights...

That same bumper (literally) just sold on YAJ for a grip...so I assume that this isnt yours?

Oneviaman~ That isnt HID. Those are projectors with a green bulb. Not the same thing that Yuri is talking about.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 12:24 PM   #123
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
i dont know..... but me and Yuri were the 2 they pic to sponsor to test out the lights..... so im guessign me and yuri would have had them first....

mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 12:55 PM   #124
sfljdmej2
Leaky Injector

sfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enough
ill post up some stuff when i get pics.

Last edited by sfljdmej2; 12-09-2007 at 02:54 PM..
sfljdmej2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 01:11 PM   #125
ki_JDM_ds
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (56)
ki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really nice
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Yea the bumper is NOT mine...

Just thought id share!
Old 12-09-2007, 01:48 PM   #126
corey240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
corey240 is not welcome here anymorecorey240 is not welcome here anymorecorey240 is not welcome here anymorecorey240 is not welcome here anymorecorey240 is not welcome here anymorecorey240 is not welcome here anymorecorey240 is not welcome here anymorecorey240 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to corey240 Send a message via MSN to corey240
I have this nismo muffler, its nice and quiet but gets the job done, cant wait to get a new motor so i can not hear how laud it is, because it isnt.
(still need to finish repolishing this beast)

Old 12-09-2007, 03:34 PM   #127
s14kouki416
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
s14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
crux front lip

s14kouki416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 03:49 PM   #128
fukdishiet
Leaky Injector

fukdishiet is an unknown quantity at this point
where the hell did you get that?
fukdishiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 03:52 PM   #129
s14kouki416
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
s14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fukdishiet View Post
where the hell did you get that?
jspec.com ftw
s14kouki416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 04:16 PM   #130
sr20detconv
Zilvia Member

sr20detconv is making a name for him/her selfsr20detconv is making a name for him/her selfsr20detconv is making a name for him/her self
I don't know if it is rare.Never seen on another car.Fujitsubo exhaust.

sr20detconv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 04:25 PM   #131
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
not rare
you can buy anywhere
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:02 PM   #132
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
In Japan yeah but I do not think there are many retailers that carry them in the us of a...
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:39 PM   #133
dobre07

dobre07 is an unknown quantity at this point
where do you guys find this stuff at? can you find some stuff on the internet?
dobre07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:43 PM   #134
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobre07 View Post
can you find some stuff on the internet?
Of course.

The concept of searching is tried and true.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 10:54 AM   #135
oneviaman
Leaky Injector

oneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
Oneviaman~ That isnt HID. Those are projectors with a green bulb. Not the same thing that Yuri is talking about.
nope srry they are definately hids. they have ballasts and such. and these other 2 guys got them from a different guy than i did. i had mine brought from china a long ass time ago. i had to wait like 4 months.

heres a pic from june

heres link 2 thread
oneviaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 09:11 PM   #136
wonkuuzenki
Zilvia Junkie

wonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-known
Sessions power turtle coil-overs:

will get a picture on car soon

Old 12-10-2007, 09:49 PM   #137
s13pignose
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
s13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I know how the perform is more important, but thats a nice color scheme. I'm assuming they're from japan? I never heard of them before
s13pignose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 10:44 PM   #138
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Zilvia Junkie

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nice

dont know if its rare but i havent seen any 240s with it. anyone know what kind of lip this is??? i can take better pix of it if anyone wants to help me figure out what the hell it is.

i just have it sitting in my garage cuz its made out of the stock bumper material and perfect for beating up.
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 11:19 PM   #139
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13pignose View Post
I know how the perform is more important, but thats a nice color scheme. I'm assuming they're from japan? I never heard of them before
sessions is more of a VIP company
Old 12-10-2007, 11:39 PM   #140
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj View Post

dont know if its rare but i havent seen any 240s with it. anyone know what kind of lip this is??? i can take better pix of it if anyone wants to help me figure out what the hell it is.

i just have it sitting in my garage cuz its made out of the stock bumper material and perfect for beating up.
your posting in the wrong thread

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=122134
Old 12-11-2007, 12:03 AM   #141
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa

My new dampers... Using Super GT short stroke design. Prolly the only set on Oki

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 01:05 AM   #142
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
What are those Aragosta?
Old 12-11-2007, 01:07 AM   #143
yokotas13
Post Whore!

wow
someone besides me and Koop knew what it was!
Old 12-11-2007, 01:15 AM   #144
S-REVV1

S-REVV1 is a well-known jackass
rarest item

Here is a pic of my jdm fogs w/covers had to flip intercooler to fit them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2nd try.JPG (61.4 KB, 282 views)
S-REVV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:39 AM   #145
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneviaman View Post
just so long as you know i wat the first with the greens. had them for a lil over a year

We had a set on this car 2 or more years ago, very ugly.
Old 12-11-2007, 11:32 AM   #146
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj View Post
ummm its probably rarer than 1/4 of this stuff posted on here and definatly rarer than green hids that you can still buy brand new.

do you happen to know what this lip everyone tells me is ugly called???
Did you even click the link? He's telling you that you should be asking the the "identify this thread". He's helping you out!

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 12:17 PM   #147
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
wow
someone besides me and Koop knew what it was!
eh i buy too many hyper revs... not that i can read them or anything...

that and i'm a whore for jdm
Old 12-11-2007, 12:25 PM   #148
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrtyRat View Post
Did you even click the link? He's telling you that you should be asking the the "identify this thread". He's helping you out!
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj, listen to them, they are trying to direct you without giving you grief...

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 08:33 PM   #149
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
-s14 garage defend carbon gt cooling panel

-s14 hks kansai service front strut tower bar

-top garage rear bumper
-top garage carbon diffuser..

only ones in USA..definatly.

-avant-garde catback

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9gEctimaYs[/ame]
Old 12-11-2007, 10:37 PM   #150
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
^ all that stuff up there is sex.....