Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 02-16-2019, 04:42 PM   #1
cxde

Trader Rating: (0)
cxde is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1997 240sx Silver Moss SE Slicktop

*******SOLD*******

For sale is my 1997 240sx Silver Moss SE Slicktop. The car has just shy of 162k miles and it completely bone stock. It runs and drives good, transmission is a little jerky from 1st to 2nd but never bothered me when driving it. It has an oil leak from the rear main seal which I had planned to fix while 5 speed swapping it but never got around to it. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this car anywhere. The brakes need replacing but I frankly haven’t had the time to do it. There is a little surface rust on the passenger door below the window(I have photos) and a few paint chips that have a little surface rust as well. The only body damage is to the driver door and is nothing severe and doesn't effect the operation of the door in anyway. Also, the paint is in poor condition. AC and heat are perfect though, auto windows work as well as the cruise control. My only plans for this car were a complete, glass out, respray, 5-speed swap and replace door panels. Keep it 100% stock and covered. I know I'll never find another Silver Moss slick top SE, but when it's time it's just time. I'm asking $6,500 and that'll cover shipping to any of the 48 continental states. If you would like to pick the car up locally the price will lower, we can talk about that if you're a serious buyer. I'm located in Pelham, AL roughly 15 min south of Birmingham, if you're interested in picking the car up in person. The best way to reach me is via text, 205-960-6460, because I'm normally working and can respond when I have free time. Thanks.
I DO HAVE A LIEN ON THE TITLE AND DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY IT OFF PRIOR TO SELLING THE CAR, IT'LL TAKE 5-10 BUSINESS DAYS TO RECEIVE THE TITLE

Last edited by cxde; 05-11-2019 at 11:30 AM..
cxde is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2019, 05:30 PM   #2
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Pics? You got this from Jonathon?
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 08:15 PM   #3
cxde

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Pics? You got this from Jonathon?
Yes I did!! Sorry for the super late reply, I hardly ever get on here. My apologies. I have all the pics on my phone, I just couldn’t upload them from there.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:54 AM   #4
cxde

BUMP. Finally added photos.