Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 03-18-2007, 10:27 AM   #31
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
The item was on backorder. They let me know ASAP, and gave me free expedited shipping when the part came in.
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2007, 12:10 PM   #32
punkz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
punkz is making a name for him/her selfpunkz is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Placed a order for a HKS fan controller recently and it went though smooth and got the item on time. Very great prices as well so I'll def. be going back and ordering more parts.

1997 240sx ------------------------- 1993 300zx TT
punkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 12:11 PM   #33
DriftSpecial180
Zilvia Addict

DriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura about
FRsport FTW!!!!
DriftSpecial180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:23 AM   #34
down_shift
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
down_shift is making a name for him/her selfdown_shift is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ordered my kaaz 2 way from them on saturday and it arrived in atlanta the next friday. super quick and straight forward service. nicely packed and a great price. Will buy from again.
down_shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:45 AM   #35
Kriskouki
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (199)
Kriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really nice
Feedback Score: 199 reviews
They're awesome....good customer services...
Kriskouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:04 AM   #36
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
For Sure

FRSPORT is for sure the best spot for parts.Great Help!!!
k's_silvia2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:19 PM   #37
turtle m3th
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (41)
turtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
FRsport is a great company to buy from. I only wish that they would keep track of inventory because I've had two experiences where I had to wait for stuff that was back ordered that I needed a.s.a.p. But they did go ahead and refund my next day shipping...
turtle m3th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 07:28 PM   #38
rdsskate

rdsskate is making a name for him/her selfrdsskate is making a name for him/her self
just recieved my kaaz 2way friday. super fast delivery. awesome guy. will do business again.
rdsskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 04:56 AM   #39
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
FRSports/QV=Highly recomended!
bought a koyo rad./flex-a-lite fan setup from him. Not only did he give me prompt responses, and fast shipping, but was able to price match another website w/no ?'s asked.

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:18 AM   #40
t67s13
Leaky Injector

t67s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Frsport very good company to deal with. Good customer service and fast shipping A+
t67s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:08 PM   #41
statik
Zilvia FREAK!

statik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to statik Send a message via MSN to statik
Great company to deal with, and their custom fan controller that taps into the stock temp sensor is quality, simple and functional.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:43 PM   #42
Chernobyl
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Chernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Good guys. I just bought a Kaaz from them. Fast shipping, tracking numbers, good price, and everything is in order. Good times.

Chernobyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:07 PM   #43
jkjunior
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
jkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jkjunior
Best prices ive seen yet, quick shipping and awesome customer service!!
jkjunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 05:19 PM   #44
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
just picked up a set of tanabe 7's from frsport. great accommodating service from catherine, and excellent pricing (by far the cheapest i could find on that part!). good thing they are avail on the weekend. will def buy from them again!
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 02:36 AM   #45
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
almost forgot ....i got megans ruca from these guys. shipping was prompt es-ecially when i needed it urgntly and smooth transaction with great pricing.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 01:41 PM   #46
tastycakeman
Leaky Injector

tastycakeman is making his/her stupidity well-knowntastycakeman is making his/her stupidity well-knowntastycakeman is making his/her stupidity well-knowntastycakeman is making his/her stupidity well-knowntastycakeman is making his/her stupidity well-known
hah.

ive handed frsport over 500 bucks of crap, and just recently they let me down.

ordered a 3 inch cat from them, i guess it was on backorder. it took 2.5 weeks. never contacted me about it, never gave me any info on the shipping. bad customer service in my opinion.
tastycakeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 10:43 AM   #47
vqboodah
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
vqboodah is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
sorry to hear about your experience with them tastycakeman. i highly recommend FRsport, very fast shipping from these guys and their website is easy to get around.
vqboodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 12:01 PM   #48
ridesnowx4
Zilvia.net Advertiser

ridesnowx4 is making a name for him/her selfridesnowx4 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to ridesnowx4
FRsport = Amazing, ordered tein inner tie rods, and 2 days later they were at my door

ordered an HKS SSQV, Best price out there, no one can beat it, ordered friday, arrived tuesday!!

Great people, great prices, got a whole lot to order coming up, will definately do business with again
Old 04-24-2007, 08:34 AM   #49
Propaganda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Propaganda will become famous soon enoughPropaganda will become famous soon enoughPropaganda will become famous soon enoughPropaganda will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I bought $1800 worth of stuff from them and their customer service is stupendous. My Greddy Type M FMIC and CS downpipe/elbow were on back order and I kept in contact with them and they gave responses promptly. I knew that the downpipe was on national backorder because I asked a local shop, Stage6 and that's what they told me.

My downpipe took so long that they sent me a Tomei elbow and a Blitz Downpipe free of charge. They really take care of their customers.

100% satisfied.
Propaganda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 02:57 PM   #50
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
these guys are awesome!
ordered some tires over the phone and has great customer service!
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 03:50 PM   #51
ineedadork
Zilvia Member

ineedadork is an unknown quantity at this point
FRsport

I love Frsport. best place to buy parts from.
ineedadork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 01:51 AM   #52
OperationSr20
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
OperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Just got my DIF Dual Fan Controller, delievered very promply & everything was taken care of very quickly. +1 for FRSport...

1989 Ka24De Hatchback:
12/20/2005 - 11/03/2006
1991 Ka24De Hatchback: 12/20/2006 - Current Day
OperationSr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 06:17 PM   #53
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
ordered some parts. GREAT prices, GREAT customer service.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 06:36 PM   #54
JewGal
Leaky Injector

JewGal is a well-known jackass
Great lca prices
JewGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 12:32 AM   #55
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
they are nice
BUT fix your inventory!

went down there for a Rx7 piece
said 2 in stock
had none

my friend was READY to drive from pasadean for it but fortunately i work nearby

ended up none in stock
wasted a good hour.

sigh
tsk tsk
nice folks though.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 09:00 AM   #56
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to s13Dr1ft
FRSport.com awesome. I ordered and paid for basic shipping, got my order the next day. Kat helped me out when i had some problems. good people
Old 05-10-2007, 10:41 AM   #57
xblack240x
Zilvia Junkie

xblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to xblack240x
FRSport FTW, federal ss's for life =) Good people, very knowledgable, very helpful, very patient... Plan to buy a bunch of things from them
xblack240x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:36 PM   #58
Maxstyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Maxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Great shop. Even when I know i can get a few bux off somewhere else, Still would rather pay for the service. I love grass roots shops. 240's fo LIFE!
Maxstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 01:07 PM   #59
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
great shot, great customer service. told CSR, on aim, that i was comming to pick up my aluminum steering column bushing ahead of time. went there and could not find my order, and didn't have any more of the same item in stock. they told me they were getting two more in about a few hours and that i can come back. they let me come back after store hours to pick up my item! very awesome people and great prices. will def. be doing more business for the next few months.
Old 06-02-2007, 02:06 PM   #60
PIERCEMAN
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

PIERCEMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
+1 ordered on line, fast and easy
PIERCEMAN is offline   Reply With Quote