Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 05-13-2020, 06:20 AM   #1
trexm3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
trexm3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Buell xb9 Lightning Mutant , Must See !! low miles fs/ft

2003 Buell Xb9 Lighting with a firebolt front end conversion . Never dropped , Just serviced , Low miles (8400 miles).
I bought the bike from a older gentlemen who had a couple bikes and barley rode this one . Ive restyled and performed a lot of updated work to make it the beauty she is now . Many upgrades see below for the full list.

The Buell xb is simply an amazing piece of engineering . The frame itself is the gas tank and the swing arm contains the oil. The tank you see on top is just a air box cover. Also the front brake is a amazing piece of engineering in itself. The engine is a 984cc v-twin Harley motor they put in a sport bike frame from factory and is belt driven! Eric Buell was truly a genius and its a shame Harley shutdown their Buell program. Nothing like riding this beast , the rumble and torque of a Harley and handling of a sport bike. I love this bike and am in no rush to sell it . Clean title with repair and maintenance manuals !!

Modifications

Firebolt front end conversion (everything done clean and professionally)
Diesel Moto rear tail delete (Brand New less then 5 miles)
Performance Exhaust (Original owner installed)
Titanium exhaust wrap (Brand New less then 5 miles)
Bar Ends and Mirrors (Brand New less then 5 miles)
Street low pro windscreen (also have a zero gravity cruiser screen like new in the bag )
Fresh oil change and K&N filter (less then 5 miles)
Serviced braided oil lines and re painted fittings
Converted incandescent signals to led ( all flash correctly! made sure and installed proper relays)
Custom fabbed flush mount front signals ( there are no aftermarket flush mount signals made for these bikes, I made these especially for the bike)
Machined spike mirror block offs

As I wrote I'am in no rush to sell it, I simply enjoy working on bikes and cars in my spare time. I just finished this one up so im putting it up to start something else. I am open to trades (reasonable ones only) If you send a trade make sure and send pictures and details of your offer. Please be worth my asking price or be adding cash on top to make up the difference . Its starting to get warm out and this bike is simply amazing to ride . 4000$ or 4500$ trade , text or email [email protected] for fastest response. I won't answer phone calls until you send a email or text first . 856 725 75sixsix will update with more pictures and vids this week once the rain clears .

Last edited by trexm3; 05-14-2020 at 11:03 PM..
trexm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2020, 03:55 PM   #2
Triumphx
Zilvia Member

Triumphx is an unknown quantity at this point
Bump for the best braking Harley ever!
Triumphx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 09:34 PM   #3
trexm3
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triumphx View Post
Bump for the best braking Harley ever!
Thanks and that's for damn sure . The front brake setup is awesome , wish Harley didn't stop buell production. p.s. Photobucket sucks not sure why thumbnail are saying unavailable but if you click the pictures it should show up

Last edited by trexm3; 05-15-2020 at 04:54 AM..
Old 05-15-2020, 06:29 AM   #4
Triumphx
Zilvia Member

Triumphx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by trexm3 View Post
Thanks and that's for damn sure . The front brake setup is awesome , wish Harley didn't stop buell production. p.s. Photobucket sucks not sure why thumbnail are saying unavailable but if you click the pictures it should show up
Yup, I?ve never been into harleys but when buell came out with those brakes i was amazed.
Triumphx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 04:48 PM   #5
trexm3
Zilvia Addict

sold lock it up