Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-02-2008, 12:09 PM   #661
frosti108
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
frosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to frosti108
a cell vid of me testing my welded out. also finally have my 2.5" mandrel downpipe / exhaust

if you listen to the crappy sound, you can hear my BOV destroy my cell phone's microphone

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...240burnout.flv
Old 07-02-2008, 08:37 PM   #662
[w]hite[r]abbit[x]
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Here's my first autocross in the S14 on June 29th. It handled amazing! I was stuck in SM because of the CF hood. I couldn't bring out my Impreza GF since it has stripped rear wheel studs.

[w]hite[r]abbit[x] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 09:34 PM   #663
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 12:45 AM   #664
hashiriya13
Zilvia Member

hashiriya13 is just really nicehashiriya13 is just really nicehashiriya13 is just really nicehashiriya13 is just really nicehashiriya13 is just really nicehashiriya13 is just really nicehashiriya13 is just really nicehashiriya13 is just really nicehashiriya13 is just really nicehashiriya13 is just really nice
RCCA Okinawa

Here are a couple pics from an event we had a couple weeks ago.

If You are in need of stuff from Japan I can Help you out. Small stuff only, shoot me a PM.

If You have bought or buy from me I finally have a review thread CLICK HERE
hashiriya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 02:41 AM   #665
roddy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
roddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roddy
does this count?

Old 07-03-2008, 01:30 PM   #666
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Had so much fun tearin it up.... ^^^thats a sweet ass shot how'd you do it?^^^

Old 07-03-2008, 10:27 PM   #667
reckless13

reckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura about
Last Friday at ClubLoose. Englishtown, NJ.

Old 07-04-2008, 12:30 AM   #668
roddy
Zilvia Member

roddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to roddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedNewTires View Post
Had so much fun tearin it up.... ^^^thats a sweet ass shot how'd you do it?^^^
put it on jackstands

here's an unedited same shot

Old 07-04-2008, 01:12 AM   #669
Jordn
Zilvia Junkie

Jordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfection
My old S14, some pictures I found.

Jordn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 04:36 PM   #670
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
asb4

azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 06:58 AM   #671
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
khilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 09:42 PM   #672
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection

http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/a...bestruneva.flv

http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=petegood.flv

Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 10:00 PM   #673
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Old 07-06-2008, 10:19 PM   #674
Shawn shawn

Shawn shawn will become famous soon enoughShawn shawn will become famous soon enoughShawn shawn will become famous soon enoughShawn shawn will become famous soon enoughShawn shawn will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shawn shawn

Shawn shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 06:38 AM   #675
gunluvS14
Zilvia Member

gunluvS14 has a spectacular aura aboutgunluvS14 has a spectacular aura aboutgunluvS14 has a spectacular aura aboutgunluvS14 has a spectacular aura aboutgunluvS14 has a spectacular aura aboutgunluvS14 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless13 View Post
Last Friday at ClubLoose. Englishtown, NJ.

I found this picture funny
Old 07-07-2008, 03:45 PM   #676
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
khilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 07:09 PM   #677
SleepyS-14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
SleepyS-14 is a jewel in the roughSleepyS-14 is a jewel in the roughSleepyS-14 is a jewel in the roughSleepyS-14 is a jewel in the roughSleepyS-14 is a jewel in the roughSleepyS-14 is a jewel in the roughSleepyS-14 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

SleepyS-14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 11:30 PM   #678
reckless13

reckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunluvS14 View Post
I found this picture funny
Yeah, I thought it was awesome when first saw it!

Rules:

Old 07-08-2008, 12:38 PM   #679
AzNCmB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
AzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AzNCmB

KILLED IT!

(edited the pics a lil)

duh mah! wheels and suspension!

Last edited by AzNCmB; 07-14-2008 at 01:28 AM..
AzNCmB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:39 PM   #680
Pink Slut
Zilvia Member

Pink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud of
sideways, yay!

Old 07-10-2008, 02:47 PM   #681
TommyBoy89
Leaky Injector

TommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the rough

TommyBoy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:47 PM   #682
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNCmB View Post

KILLED IT![/QUOTE]

god damnit that is AWESOME

I'M SHILLING IT
Old 07-10-2008, 07:27 PM   #683
tru180sx
Leaky Injector

tru180sx is making a name for him/her selftru180sx is making a name for him/her self

tru sport
tru180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:09 PM   #684
P_TAN

P_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of light

P_TAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 02:36 PM   #685
suaknee
BANNED

suaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant future
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RpbxpKVxFA[/ame]

diamonds pwn figure eights
suaknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 03:06 PM   #686
slow_sr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
slow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
love the baby carraige above
slow_sr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 05:03 PM   #687
SignalAutodrifter_D
Zilvia Member

SignalAutodrifter_D has a spectacular aura aboutSignalAutodrifter_D has a spectacular aura aboutSignalAutodrifter_D has a spectacular aura aboutSignalAutodrifter_D has a spectacular aura aboutSignalAutodrifter_D has a spectacular aura aboutSignalAutodrifter_D has a spectacular aura about
SignalAutodrifter_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 01:37 PM   #688
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
car is getting a re haul but that didnt stop me from tracking it even though it looks frankenstein.

about 1 second after this pic i delaminated the rears.

mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 02:19 PM   #689
zaquanh
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
zaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

zaquanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 09:16 PM   #690
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Finally!!!!

Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote