Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 12:47 AM   #211
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
His new printer seems to be doing very well. He's been busy with Works cars and other full car cover up's, so PM him..he'll eventually get around it some time. haha
Old 07-16-2009, 12:57 AM   #212
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
hi i'm here

my new shit is awesome. orajet removable vinyl (sticks like regular, but leaves zero residue when you remove it and you can stick it on something else, and everything is UV laminated.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:19 AM   #213
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Bohan is the man.......
Old 07-16-2009, 01:24 AM   #214
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
Andrew, you down to send me a sample of your ballerness?
Old 07-16-2009, 01:59 AM   #215
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
sample? you need sample?

i unno man....I trust him to the fullest when it comes to stickers.

Lee Approved.
Old 07-17-2009, 10:13 PM   #216
SR_Vlurs
Zilvia Member

SR_Vlurs is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to SR_Vlurs
lmk when you get the OG and cone in i want one of each =D
Old 07-17-2009, 10:32 PM   #217
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
pm me your address
Old 07-17-2009, 11:21 PM   #218
jamg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
do you have anymore for purchase..?

i need cliffnotes of 8 pages... lol
Old 07-24-2009, 10:50 PM   #219
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
I got samples coming from Andrew and altered, just gotta see whos I like better then ill make the order.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:52 PM   #220
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
yay! new batch. I'll be sure to order. I still have stickers I haven't even used

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 08-28-2009, 05:32 PM   #221
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/27551...t-ver-5-a.html

New thread is up, Mods can close this one. To anyone who did not recieve a sticker from the last batch *that paid of course* please shoot me a PM with the email you paypaled with and I will work with you