Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 08:48 PM   #91
Hawaiian240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
Hawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
s13

Just picked one up.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2008, 10:25 AM   #92
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
When are the t-shirts coming out? I see black with the image on the front and Genki Style on the back. What's good?
Old 06-01-2008, 12:31 PM   #93
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
shirts are actually being tossed around. I have about 4-5 designs laid out already I just gotta get into making them.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:28 PM   #94
initial_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
initial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
payment sent for one of each!

-Nick
Old 06-01-2008, 10:17 PM   #95
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
payment sent for one of each as well and also a PM! Thanks!

- Lee
Old 06-01-2008, 10:26 PM   #96
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
all orders shipped, except a Nick Han's order. Let me know what designs you want and ill get it out asap.
Old 06-01-2008, 11:32 PM   #97
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Kouki, I'll be sending a reorder soon. Just never received mine. Was really hoping they were going to come late.

Do I just order another 2 and then add a small note to it?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 06-01-2008, 11:50 PM   #98
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Got mine Friday! Thanks again! I'll order some more soon.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:33 AM   #99
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Kouki, I'll be sending a reorder soon. Just never received mine. Was really hoping they were going to come late.

Do I just order another 2 and then add a small note to it?
indeed sir, shoot the order through and ill take care of it
Old 06-02-2008, 05:35 AM   #100
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
just sent payment for the new cone!! looks great

Old 06-02-2008, 09:35 AM   #101
initial_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

initial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Nick Han here, sent an email back for one of each please
Old 06-02-2008, 02:45 PM   #102
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

thank you sir, they are out the door. got about 16 orders running today WOOT!

im still 404ing on the pics peoples *squint*
Old 06-02-2008, 06:39 PM   #103
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

working on this right now. im thinking red metal flake under white or silver font

it will most likely be a layered piece (2 different vinyl colors) because the font im using is pretty intricate. when I get it finalized I will work out pricing.
Old 06-02-2008, 07:42 PM   #104
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
Avante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
oh dude.

i NEED one of those!
Old 06-02-2008, 07:50 PM   #105
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

lol I think i spoke too soon, I cant keep the cost down enough to throw them out. im gonna see what i can do though.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:09 AM   #106
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
^^^ What do ya mean? What would the ballpark on those be?
Old 06-03-2008, 09:29 PM   #107
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

prolly like 10-12 per sticker, which I find to be a debauchery for font based stickers. I think im gonna pull that design single color in a colored foil vinyl.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:05 PM   #108
Entry Speed
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Entry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bump for this guy! awesome seller, awesome products!!!

+1
Old 06-06-2008, 03:16 PM   #109
khmerpimpin
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
khmerpimpin is making a name for him/her selfkhmerpimpin is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerpimpin
is your name tj g********* if so you should think about what others were saying about providing tracking w/ shipping and just bump the price, well in my case I have to go over to the post office because I owe them another 20 cents to pick up the letter. my order was sent to clovis, ca just incase you're wondering.
Old 06-06-2008, 04:20 PM   #110
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

I normally pay $10-$12 for a 2-color piece from my local guy. That wouldn't be a "crazy" price.
Old 06-06-2008, 04:56 PM   #111
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khmerpimpin View Post
is your name tj g********* if so you should think about what others were saying about providing tracking w/ shipping and just bump the price, well in my case I have to go over to the post office because I owe them another 20 cents to pick up the letter. my order was sent to clovis, ca just incase you're wondering.
yes thats me, PM sent about what you just wrote

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlavaflow View Post
I normally pay $10-$12 for a 2-color piece from my local guy. That wouldn't be a "crazy" price.
anything over 10 bucks for a sticker is crazy to me It makes me want to buy my own plotter so I can save you all money on the labor part.
Old 06-06-2008, 05:05 PM   #112
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
Just ordered two!

One for my S13 and one for my Subaru!
Old 06-06-2008, 05:07 PM   #113
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Kouki, I put my order in a few days ago so hoping this time all goes smoothly.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 06-07-2008, 02:02 AM   #114
nismo racer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
nismo racer is making a name for him/her selfnismo racer is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
just ordered mine! [: cant wait for it to come in

PEGASUS
Old 06-07-2008, 04:38 AM   #115
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
mine just came looks grea tthanks! +rep!

Old 06-17-2008, 02:53 PM   #116
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

BIZUMP!!!!! all orders processed, I made over $250 for my SGTs family because of you guys. Thank you all very much.
Old 06-18-2008, 12:52 AM   #117
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
still waiting for mines EK!
Old 06-25-2008, 05:08 PM   #118
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

all orders are out the door, but I have a feeling that another USPS debachery is afoot. Please be patient guys, this is out of my hands. I would like to go have yet ANOTHER meeting with the postmaster here about this problem. maybe I will print out all the emails and posts describing the situation.

Shirts should be here soon. I am wrapping up the final designs now and waiting for the ok to screenprint
Old 06-29-2008, 12:38 PM   #119
nu_born
Leaky Injector

nu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enough
just ordered up a Rawr cone...and i'll be first in line for a genki shirt as soon as they're available!
Old 06-29-2008, 12:43 PM   #120
nu_born
Leaky Injector

nu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
working on this right now. im thinking red metal flake under white or silver font

it will most likely be a layered piece (2 different vinyl colors) because the font im using is pretty intricate. when I get it finalized I will work out pricing.
p.s.
i'm with hotlava...plus i'd have no issue paying $10 for one of these anyway...shit's lettuce, soooo pimp...do it...
Closed Thread