Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 12-22-2007, 03:13 AM   #91
SilviaSR20DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
SilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
You stated a while back that it got shot back to you, and that you sent it back right out and i did in fact clarified with you the address was correct. So i know for a fact that you didn't send me more stickers and i am being honest about not having it and im not jacking you for a mere sticker.
SilviaSR20DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2007, 05:23 PM   #92
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Well,

first off, I live in Japan and have received mine. They came, took a little longer, but they came. To those saying he hasn't sent them, the man is making very very little off of them. Literally, pennies. I find it hard to believe that he would ruin his reputation over a few pennies....

KWKouki, if they still want them, make them pay the extra for delivery confirmation. A little more, yes, but they have to be signed for by the recipient. There is also a tracking number that can be bought for very little.

Do you all that are missing them have room mates? or live where there is easy access to your mail?

From everything I know of KWKouki, he is an honest person. But there is my two cents to help out this situation.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 07:06 PM   #93
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
At Daikoku Futo parking area:

mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 07:18 PM   #94
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
oh....................my.......................god

dood I cant get any bigger than that. my life is over now
Old 12-22-2007, 10:01 PM   #95
suaknee
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
suaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
now man, thats photoshop! lol kick ass
suaknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 10:26 PM   #96
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
thats awesome....i should have check my dorm mail before i went out of town to see if i received mine.
Old 12-23-2007, 04:19 AM   #97
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
oh....................my.......................god

dood I cant get any bigger than that. my life is over now
haha, world wide domination complete, at least where it matters...

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 12-23-2007, 09:42 AM   #98
spinitsidewayz
Leaky Injector

spinitsidewayz is making a name for him/her selfspinitsidewayz is making a name for him/her self
i'm sold. i'll take 4!
89 S13 Coupe: SR20 Under the knife.
87 FC: Half Bridge Turbo Monster.
spinitsidewayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 12:10 PM   #99
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Vinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Sorry for delays, my small contribution

I'm not sure where I wanna use the 2nd sticker, lol
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 02:47 PM   #100
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
all orders have been shipped as of 12/26. I have roughly 100 of these left. I cant believe 200 of these are gone, its insane *cough cough and only a handful of pictures to show cough cough*

The holiday BOGO went well....very well actually. Reminder, all premies still have the extended BOGO offer. If you order as a premie please let me know in the notes and give me your screen name here on zilvia.

Meph, I have a pretty nice sized batch on the way to you. I demand hot cars, hot buildings, and hot schoolgirls rocking my penguin. YOU WILL WHORE ME OUT IN THE LAND OF THE RUSING SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-28-2007, 12:23 AM   #101
M4Rl0N
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
M4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
sorry for the lateness didnt have a camera

Old 12-28-2007, 01:42 AM   #102
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

awsome shit bro, almost where Meph has his
Old 12-28-2007, 01:50 AM   #103
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
Im thinkin about buyin a few....one for my car and a few to stick around my city...everyone should do it, see if it makes it onto the news lol
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 07:16 AM   #104
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4Rl0N View Post
sorry for the lateness didnt have a camera

Copy cat hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post

Maybe one of these will pop up in the land down under soon too?

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 12-28-2007, 07:40 AM   #105
used240sxparts

WORLD WIDE DOMINTAION! ps this is eddie from spoolupracing. Just sent you a pm
Old 12-28-2007, 10:02 AM   #106
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to hellaflush Send a message via MSN to hellaflush
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
Maybe one of these will pop up in the land down under soon too?

you wouldnt be referring to me would you Lisa?

im down for 4... just need a fortnight till next pay - just splashed out on service/o2 sensor and some other decals
hellaflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 10:03 AM   #107
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

jfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura about
payment sent for 4 stickers...
Old 12-28-2007, 03:38 PM   #108
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellaflush View Post

im down for 4... just need a fortnight till next pay - just splashed out on service/o2 sensor and some other decals
If you are the one getting the shift boot then yes Lisa and I have partnered up, we are going to take over!
Old 12-28-2007, 06:12 PM   #109
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to hellaflush Send a message via MSN to hellaflush
dun dun dun!

she knows im a decal whore - wont be able to see out of my windows shortly

hold onto those 4 for me - world domination is coming... GENKI STYLE!!!
hellaflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 07:11 PM   #110
M4Rl0N
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
M4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
L0L
what it looks good there....

So Genki Style is going to take over the world?
lets do it!
Old 12-29-2007, 02:56 AM   #111
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

im working on it, I will keep selling them as long as there is demand
Old 12-29-2007, 06:00 PM   #112
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

jfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura about
just trying to make sure you got my order for 4....

paypal address is the same as my name here....
Old 12-29-2007, 08:50 PM   #113
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellaflush View Post

yep yep...I am talking about you!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 01-04-2008, 11:24 AM   #114
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

haven't received my 4 yet....sent payment on 12/31....
Old 01-04-2008, 02:30 PM   #115
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

I have 4 orders that were on hold, handling personal issues......they will be dropped off today. Im sorry for the delay.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:36 PM   #116
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
long live the 1st few batches penguin = P

Old 01-04-2008, 02:55 PM   #117
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Dood im STILL getting questions about whos car that is with muh penguin on it

The 1st batch was definately the best......man I wish I could get my hands on another set
Old 01-04-2008, 09:55 PM   #118
njd07
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (14)
njd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via MSN to njd07
hey there,

I paypaled you dec 13th for the 2 sticker special. it is now Jan 4th. I havent recieved them or any tracking info...maybe you forgot to ship mine out?
njd07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 10:13 PM   #119
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njd07 View Post
hey there,

I paypaled you dec 13th for the 2 sticker special. it is now Jan 4th. I havent recieved them or any tracking info...maybe you forgot to ship mine out?
were you the one in Montreal? I did send that one out. If not lemme know and I will see what happened
Old 01-04-2008, 10:27 PM   #120
njd07
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (14)
njd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via MSN to njd07
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
were you the one in Montreal? I did send that one out. If not lemme know and I will see what happened
naa im the one in Ottawa....2 hours from Montreal. I paid using [email protected]
njd07 is offline   Reply With Quote