Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-10-2008, 07:59 PM   #2101
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bomex makes a few wings that look like BNR32 wing actually. And considering the sides and rear on that car are Bomex, the wing could be Bomex as well.

Pics from Bomex website for comparison

First one resembles BNR32 wing a bit.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2008, 09:10 PM   #2102
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
What's with the bottles attached to the rear window??? Haha.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:12 PM   #2103
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
haha thats funny as hell
all the hlloween cars are sick
id like to see more of that one though, especially the back

also that wing posted is the bnr32 wing. im 90% sure of it
Old 02-10-2008, 09:12 PM   #2104
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Those are just really cool Hlloween racing sticker/bottles.

Edit: According to Ayuaddict, originally those are the deco-something D bottles, like arunamin C but the other one. it was probably on the window of a matsumoto kiyoshi or a 7-11 or something.

When i saw these cars, the label(name) had been changed to hlloween racing.

Last edited by Aeroscraper326; 02-11-2008 at 09:57 AM..
Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:19 PM   #2105
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroscraper326 View Post
Those are just really cool Hlloween racing sticker/bottles.

90% sure that's a Bomex wing as that would complete the Bomex kit on that car.

EDIT:

Here's a hlloween racing video for your viewing pleasure. haha.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=etackwzM_u0
Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:28 PM   #2106
Forte EXE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Forte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-knownForte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-knownForte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-knownForte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
It's prolly to make it look like its lodged in the mirror. You ever see those baseballs that look like they're stuck in a car's window?
Old 02-10-2008, 10:00 PM   #2107
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
those are the deco-something D bottles, like arunamin C but the other one. it was probably on the window of a matsumoto kiyoshi or a 7-11 or something.

i like it.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:38 AM   #2108
eightsixlife
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
eightsixlife will become famous soon enougheightsixlife will become famous soon enougheightsixlife will become famous soon enougheightsixlife will become famous soon enougheightsixlife will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eightsixlife
Red face Does Anyone Know What JDM Fog Lights These Are???

does anyone know what JDM fog lights these are??? i mistook them for zenki s14 fogs, they looked like them in a pic when i bought them... i dont know what they come from so i cant properly resell them yet... if anyone has any info that would be great, thanks!!!

robert

Old 02-11-2008, 12:21 PM   #2109
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread

Identify the COLOR. Like is it OEM, what car does it come from, etc. thanks.
Old 02-11-2008, 01:39 PM   #2110
NiSmo240luvR
Zilvia Member

NiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to behold
i think that might be OEM. im pretty sure i remember seeing a couple purplish 4 door integras in my life.

hmm after looking around on carsdirect.com i see a purplish color for 2000 integras called dark violet pearl. heres the link...

http://www.carsdirect.com/2000/acura/integra/colors

at the bottom they have all the years, so maybe try looking through em all if that isnt the right color.
NiSmo240luvR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:06 PM   #2111
Folken
Leaky Injector

Folken is an unknown quantity at this point
don't know if this helps but I had a friend years ago w/ a 94 4 door and iirc it was the same color, check out the early years
Old 02-11-2008, 02:18 PM   #2112
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Thanks.Yea I think that's what it is... unfortunately it doesn't look nearly as good in normal lighting

Old 02-11-2008, 03:27 PM   #2113
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
Quote:
Originally Posted by eightsixlife View Post
does anyone know what JDM fog lights these are??? i mistook them for zenki s14 fogs, they looked like them in a pic when i bought them... i dont know what they come from so i cant properly resell them yet... if anyone has any info that would be great, thanks!!!

robert

I think those are from a 92-95? Mitsubishi 3000GT

MrMcgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 05:12 PM   #2114
Onitsukagirl
Leaky Injector

Onitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really nice
oh those bottles were Dekavita C.. vitamin C drink in Japan.
Onitsukagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 06:22 PM   #2115
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Yeah that's what my friend said, supposedly it's some really delicious energy drink.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:34 AM   #2116
DrFtKiNg240sxy
BANNED

Trader Rating: (9)
DrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
anybody know what brand and model these wheels are?

i cant read the wheel
DrFtKiNg240sxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:36 AM   #2117
89singlecamnoob
Zilvia Member

89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 89singlecamnoob Send a message via Yahoo to 89singlecamnoob
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFtKiNg240sxy View Post
anybody know what brand and model these wheels are?

i cant read the wheel
that's the MRR Designs HR-3
Old 02-12-2008, 01:22 PM   #2118
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

What kinda FRONT overfenders are these? They do not look like vertex ridge or bn brister because those two types go over the sideskirt. In this one it the fenders tuck into the sideskirts which also look like they were stretched out to fit the fenders. If I had to guess I'd say they were s13.4 or s14 fenders with the door gap custom spaced out by a bodyshop. Can anyone confirm?

P.S. Went to jdmgarage.com.au... nothing there of found except the owner's name is craig.
Old 02-12-2008, 05:13 PM   #2119
mikey060
Leaky Injector

mikey060 is making a name for him/her selfmikey060 is making a name for him/her self
what side skirts/front bumper are these? they came on my car from japan. they may be old bomex but i dont know.i can get better side pics if needed
mikey060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 06:42 PM   #2120
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by heiyuu View Post
What kinda FRONT overfenders are these? They do not look like vertex ridge or bn brister because those two types go over the sideskirt. In this one it the fenders tuck into the sideskirts which also look like they were stretched out to fit the fenders. If I had to guess I'd say they were s13.4 or s14 fenders with the door gap custom spaced out by a bodyshop. Can anyone confirm?

P.S. Went to jdmgarage.com.au... nothing there of found except the owner's name is craig.
you may have luck finding out if you visit secretdrift.com.au since thats one of the stickers on his door (another aussie forum)
Old 02-13-2008, 01:50 PM   #2121
drifter808
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
drifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Can someone tell me what tool i would use to take that bolt out? I dont know what that pattern is know as. My thumb is there for reference.Thanks

Old 02-13-2008, 01:52 PM   #2122
89singlecamnoob
Zilvia Member

89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 89singlecamnoob Send a message via Yahoo to 89singlecamnoob
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter808 View Post
Can someone tell me what tool i would use to take that bolt out? I dont know what that pattern is know as. My thumb is there for reference.Thanks
i think a hammer would do the trick nicely :P
Old 02-13-2008, 01:59 PM   #2123
drifter808
Zilvia Addict

drifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of light
haha....i'd rather not since these are on my rims. Im just trying to take them out so i can get the faces refinished.
Old 02-13-2008, 02:04 PM   #2124
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
iirc its called a torque bit. just go to local tool store and bring your wheel and get the tool necessary.
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 02:05 PM   #2125
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Torx actually... but all the ones ive seen are 6 splines.
Old 02-13-2008, 02:06 PM   #2126
frosty_the_iceman

frosty_the_iceman is just really nicefrosty_the_iceman is just really nicefrosty_the_iceman is just really nicefrosty_the_iceman is just really nicefrosty_the_iceman is just really nicefrosty_the_iceman is just really nicefrosty_the_iceman is just really nicefrosty_the_iceman is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter808 View Post
It's sometimes called a "torx" bit. Looks like a #8.

EDIT: ^^^ beat me to it.
frosty_the_iceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 02:09 PM   #2127
drifter808
Zilvia Addict

Thats what i thought but when i tried a few torx bits none of them worked, maybe it just wasn't the right size. I Plan on replacing them with allen bolts.

edit: im gonna look in sears for some torx bits today, im guessing they would work the same way as a 12pt socket works on a 6 pt bolt.
Old 02-13-2008, 02:27 PM   #2128
ROUGE180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
ROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ROUGE180 Send a message via Yahoo to ROUGE180
What kind of wing is this?

and this one

Thanks
ROUGE180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 03:43 PM   #2129
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
looks a little like ab flug wings
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 03:49 PM   #2130
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROUGE180 View Post
What kind of wing is this?

Thanks
dammit!!! thats the one i want so baddddd!!! thats a fastback spoiler!!
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote