Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Electronics

Old 03-16-2014, 09:11 AM   #1
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
20% Off All Speedhut Gauges!

20% off all Speedhut gauges, any series or combination of. Good through March 31st.

I also want to announce the release of Speedhut's new line of digital gauges! As of now they are only offered in 52mm sizes. I'm not sure if they have any plans to offer them in any other size. Just like the rest of their gauges, you get to choose all of the attributes to customize them to your liking. In the digital they have orange, red, green, white and blue illumination. As always, you can choose face color, bezel color, bezel style, font style etc.
  • Speedhut gauges are known for their very high quality at an affordable price! Just as nice as Defi, Greddy, Apexi etc, but without the JDM fanboy price tag.
  • 5-year warranty on the entire gauge(including sensor and wiring). Lifetime warranty on the electronic circuit board!
  • Fully customizable for no extra charge. Customization includes the following:
    1. Face color
    2. Font color
    3. Font style
    4. Illumination color
    5. Tick style
    6. Pointer style
    7. Pointer color day
    8. Pointer color night
    9. Bezel style
    10. Bezel color
    11. Optional graphic
    12. Optional logo/text
  • Very shallow mount with threaded body. Comes with threaded ring to secure gauge into place.
  • Speedhut offers an enormous selection of gauges from GPS speedos to wideband gauges for your favorite wideband setup. So if you are rocking an AEM wideband, but want the gauge to match the rest of your Speedhut setup, then you would simply buy the Speedhut wideband gauge made for AEM.
  • You can get optional turn signal and high beam indicators built into the speedometers.
  • Gauges can be custom built on Speedhut's website enabling you to see changes in real time. You can even build an 8-gauge kit with every single gauge having different customization parameters if you so choose... at no extra charge.
  • Speedhut offers several series of gauges, but there are four that the majority of my customers would need to concern themselves with... they are as follows:
    1. Speedhut
      • Traditional-sweep dial (7-4 o'clock sweep)
      • Lower cost resistive pressure sensor used for all pressure gauges
      • Least amount of gauge types offered
    2. Legacy
      • Military Grade Pressure Transducers used for all pressure gauges
      • Many more gauge types offered in this series than the Speedhut series
    3. Revolution
      • Setable Warning LED
      • Peak Recall (both min and max)
      • Euro-sweep dial (6-3 o'clock sweep)
      • Military Grade Pressure Transducers used for all pressure gauges
      • This series offers the most amount of gauge types
    4. Freedom
      • Plug-N-Play Daisy Chain Connection
      • Connects to 2007+ vehicle ECU (OBDII/CAN-bus system)
      • No additional sensors or wiring needed

NOTE: Every single gauge is built-to-order. It may take 2-3 weeks before your gauge(s) are in my possession and ready for shipping. If your gauges are going into one of my custom fabricated parts, then delivery time will greatly increase and that can be discussed at anytime during the pre-order process.

Please go to their website and feel free to build a set of gauges and see what you can create:

--Build Your Gauges Here-- then simply PM or email me to get a quote. I also offer free shipping to the continental USA. I only need the part # for the gauge(s) as the price is not affected by your custom options. We will only worry about the custom options when you actually order the gauge(s) through me. Do not hesitate to PM or email me with any questions on the product.

!IMPORTANT! The largest gauge I will fit into an S13/14 cluster is a 3-3/8" gauge. My typical 4-gauge cluster setups consist of (2) 3-3/8" and (2) 2-1/16". I can fit more than four, but not when doing (2) 3-3/8". For example: I could do (1) 3-3/8" tach in the middle and flank that with (2) 2-1/16" on each side... giving a total of five gauges.

You can find plenty examples and usages of Speedhut gauges at the following:

http://www.broadfieldcustoms.com/
https://www.facebook.com/BroadfieldCustoms
http://broadfield.wordpress.com/
https://twitter.com/TobyBroadfield
http://instagram.com/broadfieldcustoms

Examples of Broadfield Customs Clusters housing Speedhut gauges:

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote