Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 06:23 PM   #61
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
then I'll hold off on ordering. I'll wait a little while longer.

yay 3000th post

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2008, 11:23 AM   #62
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Got mine todayyyy! Almost a month later hahaha. Sweeeeet =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
Old 05-14-2008, 01:28 PM   #63
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
Can anyone please tell me if they see any kind of date that they were processed my the mail or something? Im really happy people are getting them, but the time delay is rediculous.

Im glad you got your "special package" bro, did you like the confetti?
Old 05-14-2008, 01:37 PM   #64
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
Can anyone please tell me if they see any kind of date that they were processed my the mail or something? Im really happy people are getting them, but the time delay is rediculous.

Im glad you got your "special package" bro, did you like the confetti?
April 15th.

haha it was awesome! at first i didnt think you'd actually do it haha

Quote:
Old 05-14-2008, 01:44 PM   #65
brokeAs240sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
brokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Mine arrived late yesterday as well. Also marked April 15th.

I luv the decal TJ, but you MAY want to consider upping the price of your stickers by 50cents -> $1 so that you can provide tracking #'s.

This way:
- you don't get bothered by us all the time when USPS messes up
- you don't have to send out another package if/when USPS does lose your envelopes.
Old 05-14-2008, 02:43 PM   #66
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
April 15th.

haha it was awesome! at first i didnt think you'd actually do it haha
was that on the back flap? I think thats when I bought them. maybe another date around the stamp that shows when they processed it through.

I had fun doing the confetti bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeAs240sx View Post

I luv the decal TJ, but you MAY want to consider upping the price of your stickers by 50cents -> $1 so that you can provide tracking #'s.

This way:
- you don't have to send out another package if/when USPS does lose your envelopes.
Im glad you like it.

I dont want to up the price because I think im already highway robbery'ing you all at $6. I think that they sell because of the cheap pricing *and the bomb ass design of course*

Also, I ship out no less than 12 at a time it seems, that would be a PITA to keep track of all the different numbers and getting them to the proper person.

Sticker business is serious business
Old 05-14-2008, 02:49 PM   #67
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeAs240sx View Post

This way:
honestly, you should consider it. it's not as if these are run of the mill stickers. they're quality. i know you're not out to rip anyone off, but it'd help with keep you from losing money in the end.

http://www.actionenvelope.com/ae/control/product/~category_id=PAPERBOARD_MAILERS/~product_id=6_6_PAPRBRD_MAILR

Something along the line of these envelopes would help too. I'm sure you could find them cheaper as well.

Hoping mine arrived today

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-14-2008, 02:55 PM   #68
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

I was using the ridgid mailers alot. They were expensive both in price and postage. and it semeed those were having just as many problems because the post office.........they need to tighten up.

DreamN im REALLY hoping you get them today as well.
Old 05-14-2008, 02:57 PM   #69
brokeAs240sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
brokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Only a stamp on the back, no date stamp around the first class stamp thingy.

Also, I don't like the Ready Post envelope you send them in now, haha. Even though my decal wasn't bent, I prefer usps envelope the one from the 1st batch, which was more sturdy.

I don't mind paying an extra dollar each shipment for tracking - just depends on how much you are losing by having to send out additional ones for the guys who get their's lost (hopefully none).

Of course, I think it should be more structured as in:

$7 for 1 sticker
+ $5 for each additional.

WOO HOO!

I'm waiting for design #3, haha. I want a penguin w/ a racing helmet (open face is okay since the facial expression on these guys are priceless) or one driving a go-kart, hee hee.
Old 05-14-2008, 03:05 PM   #70
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

yeah there was only one stamp on the back.

Quote:
Old 05-14-2008, 03:17 PM   #71
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

yea im almost positive thats the day I bought them, they stamp them there. I really do not like those envelopes too. Im gonna look back into the rigid mailers again....finding them for under $1.30 is the problem. THey are expensive little fuckers. 6x6 would be the ideal size.
Old 05-17-2008, 07:10 PM   #72
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Bump! Premies know what I have for you all next run, so the quicker I sell these the faster the new designs come out
Old 05-17-2008, 07:11 PM   #73
DreamN
Post Whore!

blah... haven't received anything yet. starting to think I may have to reorder

any word from other ppl?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-17-2008, 07:28 PM   #74
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Just sent payment for 2. 1 old and 1 new.
Old 05-19-2008, 03:07 AM   #75
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

dood, the orders are coming in too fast I have ran out of envelopes *smacks forehead*

I got more coming in like today *I hope* so keep the orders coming. cant stop wont stop.
Old 05-19-2008, 03:32 AM   #76
initial_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
initial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
let me know when you get more envelopes, i'll take one of each
Old 05-19-2008, 04:07 PM   #77
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
its time for me to buy penguins i miss penguins on my car

sent pm.

all hail the penguin dooobie doobie doo lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3Wbfdx08Dk[/ame]

Last edited by Sliders562; 05-25-2008 at 08:29 PM..
Old 05-19-2008, 04:17 PM   #78
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

50 envelopes sittin on muh desk empty....no wait 46 empty. Bring it people.
Old 05-19-2008, 06:40 PM   #79
battlecoupe

Trader Rating: (1)
battlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
just sent payment for 1 rawr cone
Old 05-21-2008, 05:59 PM   #80
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

all orders are shipped.

For all international orders. Everything is now a fixed fee of $1 extra per order. so buy as many as you like, and add the extra dollar for the shipping.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:18 AM   #81
Skinny

Trader Rating: (0)
Skinny is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
payment sent for two Genki stickers!
i just had to get some for the Silvia here in Canada!
Old 05-23-2008, 12:24 AM   #82
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

I actually have some in canada already *mostly Montreal* but the more the better thank you for your order I will put it through tomorrow.
Old 05-25-2008, 08:07 PM   #83
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

WOOHOO! my custom envelopes have showed up. They are almost exact same size as the stickers So the last couple of orders look for a CD size envelope *thats your stickers*
Old 05-25-2008, 08:22 PM   #84
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
payment sent for an OG penguin!
Old 05-27-2008, 02:39 PM   #85
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Got my stickers today good look.
Old 05-27-2008, 02:50 PM   #86
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
I just got mine today!

sweetness
Old 05-27-2008, 02:54 PM   #87
used240sxparts

i got mine 2! Woo Hoo

Old 05-28-2008, 02:50 PM   #88
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

all these orders and STILL no piccahs! *raawrs and shakes fist*

all orders are shipped, bring forth the ruckus.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:31 PM   #89
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

I hate waking up to bad news. Today one of my SGTs lost a family member early this morning. Todd has helped me out with Genki Style for a while now, hearing this news really bums me out. Our shift is like a family, so we take care of each other as a family.

From today till June 8th, all Genki Style sticker sales will be donated to him and his family. It may not be much, so im going to try and push these as much as possible. Also I will be accepting donations as well until the 8th.

Thank you all for your continued support, and I sincerely thank you for buying stickers during this time. I believe any amount will be going to a good cause.

TJ aka KwKouki
Old 05-29-2008, 04:49 PM   #90
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Ordered two more (1 of each) just to support. You'll see it as two payments through paypal from hotlavaflow. Sorry man...