Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 04-29-2007, 12:39 AM   #1
drift_ricer
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
drift_ricer is on the path to ruindrift_ricer is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
why I am soon be ban?

hi I saw the two red dot next to post on the left next to my username saying I'll be soon ban. why's that? thanks
drift_ricer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2007, 12:49 AM   #2
xcusememisswyn
Zilvia Addict

xcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfection
go to User CP, and see why ppl left you rep, a few ppl prolly werent happy with you
Old 04-29-2007, 02:27 AM   #3
johngriff
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
johngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to johngriff
It is a hint to clean up your act.
Old 04-29-2007, 02:55 AM   #4
20 til 3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
yeah...rep is awsome but its kinda bad because you get some retarded rep put your way that doesnt make any sence but i guess someone has to take out there hate on someone lmao

but on a serious note, i think only mods should be able to give rep because i get negative for not solving someones problem when there car has issues and it's retarded if they have alot of posi rep...it kills
20 til 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 03:24 PM   #5
drift_ricer
Banned from the Marketplace

drift_ricer is on the path to ruindrift_ricer is on the path to ruin
how do I clear this?
drift_ricer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 03:37 PM   #6
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
By correcting the behavior that caused users to not like whatever it was you'd posted to get you 113 points in the hole. Then people will give you positive reputation instead of negative.
Trust, when people (myself included) feel you're behaving like a douche, they're not the least bit shy about clicking those little scales and clicking "I disapprove."

... fact of the matter remains that it is near IMPOSSIBLE to be taken seriously as a seller or even general posting member when you have a buncha red squares under your name.
Watch the NEXT jackass to post after me prove me right

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 04:36 PM   #7
allstar
Zilvia Junkie

allstar has made poor choicesallstar has made poor choicesallstar has made poor choicesallstar has made poor choicesallstar has made poor choicesallstar has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to allstar
who cares. its just a fourm. p.s can i get some good rep. lol lol
Old 04-29-2007, 05:19 PM   #8
jramosthe1st!
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

jramosthe1st! has made poor choicesjramosthe1st! has made poor choicesjramosthe1st! has made poor choicesjramosthe1st! has made poor choicesjramosthe1st! has made poor choicesjramosthe1st! has made poor choicesjramosthe1st! has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by allstar View Post
who cares. its just a fourm.
yeah this is the guy you need to take advise from
jramosthe1st! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 05:54 PM   #9
xcusememisswyn
Zilvia Addict

xcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
... fact of the matter remains that it is near IMPOSSIBLE to be taken seriously as a seller or even general posting member when you have a buncha red squares under your name.
Watch the NEXT jackass to post after me prove me right
Quote:
who cares. its just a fourm. p.s can i get some good rep. lol lol
Oh shit, Phlips a fuckin psychic! +1 for that...
Old 04-29-2007, 06:42 PM   #10
RoyalFlush
Zilvia Member

RoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura about
threads like this wont help you get rid of them for sure
Old 04-29-2007, 06:50 PM   #11
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
Well, considering he posted in the right forum and not asking for rep, I dont see a problem with the post.

As far as Phlip's answer, I find that Rep and Post Count help sell items too. Either way, just clean up your act. Dont Post Whore. Be Helpful where you can be. My Posi Rep didnt build over night.

Allstar, Great way to get even further in the red. Asking for rep only yeilds more of those Red Squares.
'90RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 09:26 PM   #12
allstar
Zilvia Junkie

allstar has made poor choicesallstar has made poor choicesallstar has made poor choicesallstar has made poor choicesallstar has made poor choicesallstar has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to allstar
wow your kool now phlip, look at me im phlip, im a Moderator on zilvia yah. dude get a life. UMMM can i get some more bad rep then??? all in all i love u guys, even u 2 phlip, u know y, cuz are love for nissans. awwww
Old 04-29-2007, 09:57 PM   #13
street240
Zilvia Junkie

street240 is just really nicestreet240 is just really nicestreet240 is just really nicestreet240 is just really nicestreet240 is just really nicestreet240 is just really nicestreet240 is just really nicestreet240 is just really nicestreet240 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift_ricer View Post
how do I clear this?
One good idea is just to read posts. This will help you because you will begin to see a trend in jackassery. Then you will see a corelation between others with red squares and something you said. Then you can correct and go green.
Old 04-29-2007, 10:03 PM   #14
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
wow your kool now phlip, look at me im phlip, im a Moderator on zilvia yah. dude get a life. UMMM can i get some more bad rep then??? all in all i love u guys, even u 2 phlip, u know y, cuz are love for nissans. awwww
Hold on a second, junior, look at this:

This is not that I alone don't like you, look at the dates...
You're just not a likable individual.
Pay SPECIAL attention to the fact that it chipped you away SEVENTY THREE points.
Now do not call my name out again or I will shorten your stay here, I still haven't done anything about those IMs you sent me before.

And I write too!
Old 04-29-2007, 10:12 PM   #15
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Second Bright Red Sqaure from me!

All-Star, DOnt worry about repping back, your rep wont make a difference.
Old 05-11-2007, 07:51 PM   #16
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
^^^ so funny when I get the grey squares. I'm like what... you neg rep me or pos rep. Can't tell. It better not be a neg rep. LOLz.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 12:52 AM   #17
SilentSamurai8
Zilvia Member

SilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by '90RPS13 View Post
Well, considering he posted in the right forum and not asking for rep, I dont see a problem with the post.

As far as Phlip's answer, I find that Rep and Post Count help sell items too. Either way, just clean up your act. Dont Post Whore. Be Helpful where you can be. My Posi Rep didnt build over night.

Allstar, Great way to get even further in the red. Asking for rep only yeilds more of those Red Squares.
Not over night? lol I would say you have collected A LOT of positive rep extremely quickly seeing as u have only had this sign in for a little over a year. Pretty impresive.

Not sure how everyone else got NEGATIVE rep...I would think you would have to be a smart ass or something. Or just disagree with the wrong person and all there e-friends gang up on you.

But you pretty much have to be a regular and post A LOT on just about every subject in the comunity to build up positive rep. I have been on Zilvia for a lone time. Changed my login to a new name, and since still only really interact on here for a few months on, then am off for a few months. Never on long enough to make friends to get positive rep. Life gets in the way.

Still, negative rep. got to do SOMETHING to get that.

ANYWAY...I'm rambling and thats my two cents.
SilentSamurai8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 01:15 AM   #18
'90RPS13
BANNED

Alot of newer members then I have just as much rep. But thanks for the comments.
Old 05-12-2007, 09:17 PM   #19
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I was 117 in the hole once.

Look at me now.

It's cause I wisened up.

I was talking shit to the wrong people in the wrong way.

But then I kinda shut up and then talked to people on here and settled shit out and look how happy I am.
Old 05-25-2007, 02:31 PM   #20
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
This negative rep nonsence is the worst thing on Zilvia! Unless your selling something who really cares what other people think about you? It just gives people more opportunity to hide behind a keyboard. It is extremely easy to misinterpret what someone types over the internet and neg rep them for nothing. I like the idea of only mods giving out rep. I will say what I want to say(within Zilvian guidelines) to whoever I want to say it to including premies, women members, and mods (That means you too Mr. Girly Hands)! If you dont like it you can suck a fat one, and get a neg rep right back.
Baka Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 04:10 PM   #21
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka Sama View Post
This negative rep nonsence is the worst thing on Zilvia! Unless your selling something who really cares what other people think about you? It just gives people more opportunity to hide behind a keyboard. It is extremely easy to misinterpret what someone types over the internet and neg rep them for nothing. I like the idea of only mods giving out rep. I will say what I want to say(within Zilvian guidelines) to whoever I want to say it to including premies, women members, and mods (That means you too Mr. Girly Hands)! If you dont like it you can suck a fat one, and get a neg rep right back.
Your mom!
Old 05-25-2007, 04:25 PM   #22
sr20boostn20
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
sr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sr20boostn20
since were on the subject of rep, im -123 points deep and all of my negative "rep" has come from people not liking what im doing with my car. and 1 was from someone not believing me, so FUCK ALL THIS BULL SHIT REP and fuck the next dude that gives some to me for nothing.
sr20boostn20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 05:45 PM   #23
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20boostn20 View Post
since were on the subject of rep, im -123 points deep and all of my negative "rep" has come from people not liking what im doing with my car. and 1 was from someone not believing me, so FUCK ALL THIS BULL SHIT REP and fuck the next dude that gives some to me for nothing.
To offer negative reputation to the post I am quoting would not be for nothing... It would be for:
1 - an obviously butt-hurt post over someone not liking your car
2 - using a thread that had abso-damned-lutely nothing to do with you
3 - posting in a manner that BEGS people to offer MORE neg rep to you
4 - offering a generally useless post

those are 4 good enough reasons for ME to offer someone negative reputation, I don't know what other reasons you could likely cook up on top of that.

And I write too!
Old 05-25-2007, 06:36 PM   #24
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
To whoever just gave me a neg rep and asked me a question. how the hell am I suppose to answer it if you are to afraid to leave your name? anyways to answer it.. No I dont.

I propose that all reputation be viewable to everyone and that you should be able to see who gave the reputation. If your buying something from someone you might want to know WHY they have so much negative rep and WHO they got if from.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:24 AM   #25
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
caring about internet rep = gay
0100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 12:19 PM   #26
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0100 View Post
caring about internet rep = gay
if you sell stuff on the internet or buy stuff, you should care.

i never buy from people with red squares or little posts...they havent been here long and are not trustworthy in my opinion. (to ship my stuff after cash)

rep is key...no matter where you are.
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 12:24 PM   #27
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

^^^ Exactly, that and it is just damn near impossible to take any user with a collection of red squares seriously.
On top of that, let us all take solace in the fact that Baka Sama does not make the rules or set the privileges around here, for his proposal would make for a terribly cluttered and potentially slow-loading forum, in the name of being able to see who repped who and why. Perhaps I am less than hurt because with a few little button presses, I can see who gave me, as well as the rest of you reputation. You can see post #14 up there, don't ask me to look at yours, none of you. Using THAT screen shot, you can see that a user with a propensity for drawing negative reputation to themselves will generally present that habit as a vicious cycle, i.e. once they start, it won't stop until they're pinked/banned.
The fact, here, is that users with red squares, and especially those with SEVERAL of them, usually show off right out front why they do. If not, take a minute and look through their old posts, especially in the marketplace. All displays of ackjassery are generally good enough reasons to warrant those red squares many people have.

And I write too!
Old 05-26-2007, 07:01 PM   #28
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
On top of that, let us all take solace in the fact that Baka Sama does not make the rules or set the privileges around here, for his proposal would make for a terribly cluttered and potentially slow-loading forum, in the name of being able to see who repped who and why.
Zilvia couldnt handle me setting the rules around here. I'd make this bish run like clock work.
Old 05-26-2007, 09:00 PM   #29
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka Sama View Post
Zilvia couldnt handle me setting the rules around here. I'd make this bish run like clock work.
This thought here in and of itself reminds me of fat women sitting around saying "I don't have a man because men don't know how to handle a big woman" as their excuse for not having found a man who is into trying to fuck a whale-sized chick.
Here, we have a user who has entered a thread before on a topic that they were not interested in, got into an argument over a difference of opinion that'd have been better never stated, gone on a campaign of signature beefs and offering another member a fistfight as a result, yet we're to believe that this individual could come up with a set of rules that would amount to an efficient-running forum? I don't know what you've been smoking, but I bet it would cost me my job on a random drug test.

And I write too!
Old 06-02-2007, 04:26 PM   #30
G-spec
Leaky Injector

G-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of light
Just wanted to ask my rep related question while this thread was fairly fresh. Is it normal for me not to be able see who's giving the rep? Maybe a premium member feature or something of that nature? I'm not bashing the system, and i agree that rep is just as important in these forums as it is in everyday life offline. Just thought it would be nice to know whos doing the praising/bashing. Thanks for any enlightenment offered.

GT3076r-boosted blacktop sr20det, s13 coupe
Function over Form...
G-spec is offline   Reply With Quote