Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 04-15-2008, 04:24 PM   #31
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Just clicked the forum homepage and got this guy:
yea thats what i keep getting its pretty gay...
Old 04-15-2008, 11:55 PM   #32
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Man I wish this ish.. lol ... would quit man.. whats crazy is that sometimes when I get on my laptop and doesnt work... I go to my desktop and bam it works... go back to laptop and still doesnt..

and vice versa...

HMMMM WTF!! some times both dont work

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
jspec240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:41 AM   #33
SoguRacing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
SoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SoguRacing
i get that too. i just reset my router whenever that happens or go on my land line
Old 04-23-2008, 02:35 AM   #34
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
man this happens about once or twice a day for me

suckkksssssss
Old 04-24-2008, 11:17 PM   #35
2ilvia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
its got something to do with firefox

i opened zilvia with IE and everything works fine, if i have both firefox and IE open to the page on zilvia, firefox says ive got no connection, IE brings everything up fine...

somebody else try it...
Old 04-29-2008, 08:59 PM   #36
Mathetai
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Mathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ilvia View Post

i opened zilvia with IE and everything works fine, if i have both firefox and IE open to the page on zilvia, firefox says ive got no connection, IE brings everything up fine...

somebody else try it...

Yup. I am now just using IE for Zilvia. Only way I can get on.
Mathetai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 01:31 PM   #37
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ilvia View Post

somebody else try it...
I've had the problem for the past month using only IE. It would say zilvia cant be found and 5 mins later, it would work again.

It's like a rolling blackout thing, it only goes down for certian people at a time or something.

I'll take a screenshot next time it happens to me.
kouki_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 01:31 AM   #38
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Seems like this like Im getting on easier now... anyone else??

Old 05-07-2008, 09:59 PM   #39
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Here is an IE screenshot as promised

Still does it.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:30 PM   #40
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Happens to me all the time, in both IE and firefox. This has been going on for about I'd say a month and a half or so now.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 01:55 AM   #41
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
i have never ever had this happen to me before on my computer and im on zilvia all the time lmao

i had it happen to me ONCE at school lol
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:53 PM   #42
Viggs
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Viggs is a splendid one to beholdViggs is a splendid one to beholdViggs is a splendid one to beholdViggs is a splendid one to beholdViggs is a splendid one to beholdViggs is a splendid one to beholdViggs is a splendid one to beholdViggs is a splendid one to beholdViggs is a splendid one to beholdViggs is a splendid one to beholdViggs is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
This happens to me everytime I make a post or send a PM. It has got to the point where I type up whatever I have to say in Word first then copy and paste it in the Message area. Otherwise, I have to retype it. Just like I'm going to have to do for this post.
Viggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:20 PM   #43
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

getting a bit annoying now.....

Old 05-12-2008, 07:25 PM   #44
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
/ipconfig flushdns

this has fixed it for me a few times. if your local dns cache is caching the fucked up entry, flush it and try again

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 10:49 AM   #45
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
zilvia pulls that little annoyance ALL THE TIME on the mac i have here at work

some days i wont be able to log onto zilvia at all...sometimes itll work for half a day then not work for the rest

some days it works all day...i dunno *shrugs*

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 12:05 PM   #46
Zilviasr20
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Zilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
This happens to me too. I use firefox, it could be a firefox thing.
Zilviasr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 12:07 PM   #47
Zilviasr20
Leaky Injector

Zilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymore
Oh yeah, the message that I get says that I need to turn off my firewall proxies.
Zilviasr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 12:55 AM   #48
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

tried that. this is the only site that I have this problem with???? hmm just gots ta deal wit it...

Old 05-30-2008, 12:58 AM   #49
murderrsirenss
BANNED

murderrsirenss will become famous soon enoughmurderrsirenss will become famous soon enoughmurderrsirenss will become famous soon enoughmurderrsirenss will become famous soon enoughmurderrsirenss will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to murderrsirenss Send a message via AIM to murderrsirenss Send a message via Yahoo to murderrsirenss
mine brings up website suggestions sometimes, and the link to the forum will be there, but i cant come to the site.

-edit- i get what Z33dori is getting
murderrsirenss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 12:51 PM   #50
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by murderrsirenss View Post
mine brings up website suggestions sometimes, and the link to the forum will be there, but i cant come to the site.

-edit- i get what Z33dori is getting
You're in the same county as I am, and I can see your IP to see that we have the same ISP... From earlier in this thread:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showpost.php...4&postcount=22
Just give it a couple minutes and try again, it works every time.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:43 AM   #51
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Not a connection problem, but is Zilvia loading slow for anyone else? Every other website loads quickly, including a local forum I'm on, but Zilvia seems like it takes forever to load the pages up lately... Anyone else noticing anything?