Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Which Aero Should I Run
OEM 180sx Type-X 108 30.08%
Version Select V. 6 50 13.93%
Version Select V. 4 59 16.43%
Vertex 117 32.59%
Other (post your response) 25 6.96%
Voters: 359. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2007, 12:22 PM   #61
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
yeah i just ordered my stance gr+'s last night so i'm going to sell those skirts once i get the VS-6
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2007, 04:50 PM   #62
mtx450
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
mtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by punxva View Post
yeah i just ordered my stance gr+'s last night so i'm going to sell those skirts once i get the VS-6
Nice dude. I'm really digging that D-Max kit. I sent Ravspec a PM for pricing. Anyone know where else I can get it from?
Old 01-12-2008, 06:18 AM   #63
Drifter Z
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (64)
Drifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
OEM 180sx Type-X is perfect
Old 02-03-2008, 09:11 PM   #64
kevtrinh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
no such thing as perfect.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:22 AM   #65
Outrider

Outrider is an unknown quantity at this point
Vertex kits are the best looking kits. They are very clean but add a subtle "not stock" look to a car. That's the way I like it. Hopefully everything works out for you man.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:20 AM   #66
dorkjoey240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
dorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dorkjoey240
how about INGS?
Old 02-11-2008, 06:51 AM   #67
punxva
Post Whore!

punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
too pricey for me haha. yeah ive got the coilovers on and am now looking at wheels and then i'll get aero after i decide on size and offset

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

Old 03-05-2008, 02:01 PM   #68
kensreliableb18b
Zilvia Addict

Location: so cal - 626, 909, 562 and 949. 818 if i feel like running away
Trader Rating: (1)
kensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
yeah i'm going to try getting grant to pick that up for me, if he can find one around him.
shieetttt good luck on getting the g-grow rear valence. i was looking for it on and off for years. tho i hear soomeone made copies of it???? who knows...i got an alternative rear valence thats not oem (oem's ugly!)

good luck!

oh btw, if you're planning on that vs kouki copy you might as well go with the oem kouki with lip--more durable.
Old 03-06-2008, 08:59 AM   #69
punxva
Post Whore!

i'm buying this from a guy on here....

Old 03-06-2008, 11:57 AM   #70
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
sexy shit man
Old 03-07-2008, 01:10 AM   #71
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
vertex or OEM
Old 03-07-2008, 10:34 AM   #72
kevtrinh
Zilvia Junkie

kevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond repute
so...wheels?
Old 03-07-2008, 01:06 PM   #73
Iwant2slide_S13
Leaky Injector

Iwant2slide_S13 will become famous soon enoughIwant2slide_S13 will become famous soon enoughIwant2slide_S13 will become famous soon enoughIwant2slide_S13 will become famous soon enough
Vertex fo sho, pure sex
Old 03-07-2008, 05:18 PM   #74
punxva
Post Whore!

right now im running Datsun 280zx Turbo wheels 14x6 +12 offset for now...

Old 03-07-2008, 11:20 PM   #75
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
I vote other.

Save the money, and buy yourself an SR, upgrade that stock looking KA.

Or spot weld that chasis. 200k yikes!

(I'm basing this decision on your pic. gallery)

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 03-08-2008, 01:42 PM   #76
punxva
Post Whore!

my ka is built and im running a gt28rs on it atm

Old 03-16-2008, 10:45 AM   #77
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
gahh should ahve went with vertexx
Old 04-14-2008, 09:32 AM   #78
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
definitely vertex or oem cant go wrong
Old 04-14-2008, 11:19 PM   #79
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
i'm buying this from a guy on here....

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14_legend View Post
definitely vertex or oem cant go wrong
you are like a month late!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 04-15-2008, 05:26 PM   #80
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Looks like NiCO came here and voted for the OEM.
Old 04-21-2008, 02:00 AM   #81
roddy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
roddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roddy
i'm for vertex
Old 04-21-2008, 09:31 PM   #82
Silverbullet
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
Silverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Silverbullet
get what you like, but I like the VS 4. Everyone has Vertex, and Kouki style just doesn't do it for me, unless its a daily or something and need to be reasonably high off the ground.
Go back to whatever Honda forum you came from.
Old 07-02-2008, 12:32 PM   #83
kyoru
Zilvia Addict

kyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfection
voted for the kouki

Old 07-02-2008, 04:34 PM   #84
RPS13-604
Zilvia Junkie

RPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really nice
V:S V.6 then widebody that bad boy
Old 09-21-2008, 11:10 AM   #85
nismo 240sx
Zilvia Addict

nismo 240sx has a little shameless behavior in the past
i would go with the version slecet v.4 i looks like the vertex which both are really good looking and you will save your self a coulpe of bucks
Old 11-05-2008, 02:21 PM   #86
snoozy

snoozy is an unknown quantity at this point
Uras type IV FTW!
Old 11-09-2008, 04:26 AM   #87
JDM_inspired
Zilvia Member

JDM_inspired is making a name for him/her selfJDM_inspired is making a name for him/her self
gp sports

Old 11-09-2008, 02:10 PM   #88
BlueKpS13
Zilvia Member

BlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to all
works9. have to find it, but its worth it
Old 11-09-2008, 02:44 PM   #89
ken.bryle21

ken.bryle21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_inspired View Post
gp sports

any site where i can order this?
Old 12-07-2008, 06:02 PM   #90
Unique
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
Unique has a spectacular aura aboutUnique has a spectacular aura aboutUnique has a spectacular aura aboutUnique has a spectacular aura aboutUnique has a spectacular aura aboutUnique has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I would go for vertex or oem