Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 06-13-2018, 12:23 PM   #1
1js14kouki

Trader Rating: (0)
1js14kouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1jz S14 swap running pig rich

Hi guys, first time posting here. I recently did a 1jz non-vvti swap in my s14 and I'm having a fuel related issue. The engine turns right on and sounds really healthy besides pegging rich on my AFR gauge and blowing white smoke out of the exhaust. I changed the stock o2 and ECT sensors thinking that may be the issue but no luck. I've confirmed that the engine has the stock yellow 370cc injectors and that the ECU is not grounding out the injectors with the engine off but power on. I've checked the resistance on the injectors and they were equal across the board, and I applied 12v and ground manually to confirm they all click.

I thought I had a stuck open injector issue, but now I'm not sure what direction to head. Before I throw any more money at this swap I wanted to see if I'm just missing something here. It's a 1jz non-vvti with single turbo kit, but otherwise stock... stock injectors and ecu. The car has a Walbro 255 pump in it.

Thanks,

Mitch
1js14kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links