Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2020, 01:35 PM   #1921
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Trumps racist? Do share...
Here we go with the ignorance again...
Old 09-24-2020, 01:42 PM   #1922
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
https://www.jacksonville.com/news/na...nals-and-thugs

Is this ignorance? Just asking...
Old 09-24-2020, 01:44 PM   #1923
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
So are you saying those people are not dead? Search each name. You are the one challenging the idea that +30 people have now died because of these "peaceful protests".
I'm the one challenging the idea that they're dead as a result of the protests.

Correlation does not imply causation. I'd write the Latin but I'm afraid it'd sexually excite you.

Have you seen the movie "Nightcrawler?"
Old 09-24-2020, 01:53 PM   #1924
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
you watch too many movies. If he didnt actually want to be president, he wouldnt be president. what a stupid comment chock full of cope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvns14 View Post
What movies? huehuehue
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
I'm the one challenging the idea that they're dead as a result of the protests.

Correlation does not imply causation. I'd write the Latin but I'm afraid it'd sexually excite you.

Have you seen the movie "Nightcrawler?"
what are you talking about? 'have you seen movie X?' Thats a real edumacationesu youve got their senpai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5irLGINf8Gk
Old 09-24-2020, 02:11 PM   #1925
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Yes. Ignorance confirmed.

His actions say otherwise. Ruthlessly going after the Central Park 5, barring black people from renting in his properties, encouraging use of force against protestors, calling Covid ?Chinese virus?, pitching a ?black vs white? season of The Apprentice, trying to bar the construction of a Muslim cultural center, the Obama birth certificate witch hunt, etc, etc need I continue?
Old 09-24-2020, 02:28 PM   #1926
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
can we just all agree that Trump might make a decent Joker?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doZE4Yqog5I
Old 09-24-2020, 02:34 PM   #1927
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post

His actions say otherwise. Ruthlessly going after the Central Park 5, barring black people from renting in his properties, encouraging use of force against protestors, calling Covid ?Chinese virus?, pitching a ?black vs white? season of The Apprentice, trying to bar the construction of a Muslim cultural center, the Obama birth certificate witch hunt, etc, etc need I continue?

Sounds AMERICAN...not racist. But when someone out right condemns a know and stated racist group, thats not good enough?.

By your logic, words mean nothing...so everything stated period is bullshit and doesnt matter. Legit
Old 09-24-2020, 02:41 PM   #1928
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Sounds AMERICAN...not racist.
Like I said, bending over backwards and doing mental gymnastics...

If that?s American, then America is racist. Are you sure you aren?t a closeted Liberal Antifa rioter? Might want to check yourself for blue hair and REEEEE
Old 09-24-2020, 04:11 PM   #1929
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:

Reeeeee REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Let me know when he makes a gaff about how black kids are just as smart as poor white kids.
Old 09-24-2020, 04:26 PM   #1930
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Symptoms of REEEEE? (Liberalis Antifariotalta) may include: painted nails, tattoos of the night sky inside the silhouette of a bear/elk/mountain, pierced eyebrow(s), and political projection.
Old 09-24-2020, 04:35 PM   #1931
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Like I said, bending over backwards and doing mental gymnastics...

If that?s American, then America is racist. Are you sure you aren?t a closeted Liberal Antifa rioter? Might want to check yourself for blue hair and REEEEE
Where would ANY of my posts point you to the direction of me being liberal antifa? Lmfao..... first you say im racist, n now this..... ur so confused. Ill take the racist card lmao
Old 09-24-2020, 05:50 PM   #1932
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Ill take the racist card lmao
Damn, I thought this moment would bring joy, but instead I?m just disappointed. Go up to your room and wait for your father and mother/sister to come talk to you.
Old 09-24-2020, 06:24 PM   #1933
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Damn, I thought this moment would bring joy, but instead I?m just disappointed. Go up to your room and wait for your father and mother/sister to come talk to you.
Well its what i was "labled" here.lol

I dont really care what anyone thinks..its a car forum..
Nothing in this thread matters...all i wanna see is it locked come the following day after the election.
Old 09-25-2020, 01:12 AM   #1934
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
For the Libertarians on here, are you voting for Jo Jorgensen? If so, why? Do you completely agree with the Libertarian ideology as their ideology are somewhat similar to Republicans?

Some of their ideas were a bit shocking when I first read what the Libertarian Party was in support of.
Old 09-25-2020, 08:30 AM   #1935
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

I'm not team Jo.

Somewhat similar to Republicans? You can't even get through the preamble of the LP platform without realizing that the two are diametrically opposed as they currently exist today. The LP and the Republican Party may have, at one time, been more closely aligned but that time was long, long ago.

I do not completely agree with the LP platform because, simply, their platform is no longer possible in this reality.
Old 09-25-2020, 09:00 AM   #1936
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Voting for anyone at this point is just a waste of a vote. This election is more so a publicity stunt than anything. What they're trying to publicize is how fucked up our country is. Shit, Kenya is probably laughing at us. We have the Crypt Keeper Pelosi low-key runing shit after she impeached the President for doing something not relevant to anything yet Clinton is still sitting there jabbering lettering her gullet flap in the wind. There is zero accountability. If you sit here and try to say you're actually proud to be an American, you're either missing some teeth and ride a pick up truck or in a mental asylum. The idea of this country is pretty sweet but after seeing the inner workings of this shit become public, voting is a waste.

This is why I'm running. Write in SupaDoopa on your 2020 ballot. I'll send you a free rotisserie chicken once a week and your choice of either alpaca or wool socks once a year to keep those feeties nice and toasty in the cold, winter months.
Old 09-25-2020, 09:39 AM   #1937
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Can we all just agree that if Biden wins the election (god forbid) that we all know he won't be the one calling any of the shots or making any decisions whatsoever on his own volition. The guy can't even stay cognizant of a conversation he is in the middle of. His presidency would be entirely by proxy and all decisions made by his Democratic handlers.
Old 09-25-2020, 11:17 AM   #1938
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Isn't that what all Presidents are though? They're essentially a spokesperson of all those who funded the win. They don't have the average Joe's best interest in mind, it's a hidden back door deal that somehow benefits someone else indirectly. Look at the salary a politician makes but look at what half of them are worth. It's disgusting. They open a fund or send their kids to go work somewhere as a boss twiddling their dicks and getting STD's to come back millionaires. Biden's kid did it. Kid is almost as braindead as his dad.

If you honestly get triggered by what's happening, sorry but nothing you can do or say will change it. Buy your guns if you want some now, loot while you're protected if you want to and play the race card now if you want to because eventually, we're going to be such a second thought that they won't even tell us what's happening anymore. You'll just find out after it happens.
Old 09-25-2020, 12:00 PM   #1939
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
This is why I'm running. Write in SupaDoopa on your 2020 ballot. I'll send you a free rotisserie chicken once a week and your choice of either alpaca or wool socks once a year to keep those feeties nice and toasty in the cold, winter months.
Guy, don't vote for Supa. He doesn't even know that we don't need alpaca or wool socks in SoCal.

Sending vegans a free rotisserie chicken is anti-veganist and he knows it.
Old 09-25-2020, 01:19 PM   #1940
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Voting for anyone at this point is just a waste of a vote...
Actually it's not a waste if you vote for Jo Jorgensen. All she needs is 15% of the popular vote by The People to "win". What I mean by that is by receiving 15% of the popular vote, that allows the Libertarian Party to participate in the Presidential Debates in 2024 on stage with the DNC and RNC. It will be a long term win as oppose to an immediate win.

I find myself center-right, but would love to see more options instead of the usual two.
Old 09-25-2020, 02:11 PM   #1941
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

I'm aware of the rules and I think by default, she'll get the percentage she needs so her party has the floor to present a different case than the other two parties. You'll also get the crowd who don't want to vote for either so chuck a vote that way. If she doesn't hit her mark, I'll be very surprised and interested what sort of fuckery we've implemented to make that happen.
Old 09-25-2020, 02:32 PM   #1942
deolio
Post Whore!

I don’t agree with 100% of the Libertarian ideology, but it sure as shit is better than anything the Republicans and Democrats have to offer.

Lower taxes
Less government oversight
Less international intervention
End the war on drugs
Etc etc
Old 09-25-2020, 02:44 PM   #1943
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
I don?t agree with 100% of the Libertarian ideology, but it sure as shit is better than anything the Republicans and Democrats have to offer.

Lower taxes
Less government oversight
Less international intervention
End the war on drugs
Etc etc
Sounds a lot like.... Trump.
Old 09-25-2020, 04:27 PM   #1944
deolio
Post Whore!

It’d does, but Jo isn’t a complete douche bag.

Last edited by deolio; 09-25-2020 at 05:23 PM..
Old 09-25-2020, 07:10 PM   #1945
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Biden demands troops clap while addressing them as 'stupid bastards'

https://twitter.com/KeithWoodsYT/sta...85338587852802

Last edited by zombiewolf513; 09-25-2020 at 10:00 PM..
Old 09-25-2020, 08:18 PM   #1946
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

I voted for the Libertarian Presidential Candidate in 2016 hoping we'd hit the 15% mark, alas I think the votes were close, but weren't enough. I think the LP candidate ended up getting around 12 or 13% IIRC. Maybe we'll be lucky to get the needed 15% this time around.
Old 09-25-2020, 08:33 PM   #1947
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverarrow27 View Post
I voted for the Libertarian Presidential Candidate in 2016 hoping we'd hit the 15% mark, alas I think the votes were close, but weren't enough. I think the LP candidate ended up getting around 12 or 13% IIRC. Maybe we'll be lucky to get the needed 15% this time around.
I voted for Gary Johnson as well. He got 13% of the vote. Pretty sure Jo can hit 15% as long as people don?t get cold feet.
Old 09-26-2020, 06:37 AM   #1948
S14rebuild
BANNED

Mail in ballot was waiting for me in the mailbox when i got home. Ill be sending it intoday and will also check at the early polling places. Make sure my vote counts.
Old 09-26-2020, 09:39 AM   #1949
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
My grandmother's absentee came in the mail to my mom's house the other day. I will make sure to vote for her as she would have, even though she died two years ago.

And I write too!
Old 09-26-2020, 11:19 AM   #1950
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
My grandmother's absentee came in the mail to my mom's house the other day. I will make sure to vote for her as she would have, even though she died two years ago.
You would..
Closed Thread