Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 01-15-2021, 02:44 PM   #91
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Yeah I know y'all are right, but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I was hopeful for a split second. haha
Old 01-15-2021, 04:42 PM   #92
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post

Re: gay frogs (not really gay but sex-changed and hermaphroditic and I understand the context of the picture had nothing to do with starting a conversation on atrazine) and atrazine- that's what happens when industrialized farming is subsidized and championed. Yield per acre goes down, yield per year goes down, petroleum products used per acre go up, pesticide usage goes up without long-term studies on its environmental effects. Atrazine's been banned in the EU since 2004 but remains present in the soil more than 15 years after its last use.
similar to how glysophate is present in fucking EVERYTHING now. Even bottled wine shows high levels of it. We're getting off topic, back to Uncle Biden.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 06:02 PM   #93
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I am just waiting for Obama's post-Katrina FEMA coffins and Obamacare death panels to come back.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 02:14 PM   #94
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What happens when the President(and HHS Secretary) lies to state governments about the existence of a strategic vaccine stockpile and tells people to administer first doses knowing there aren't enough units for follow up doses?
Old 01-16-2021, 08:21 PM   #95
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
What happens when the President(and HHS Secretary) lies to state governments about the existence of a strategic vaccine stockpile and tells people to administer first doses knowing there aren't enough units for follow up doses?
Criminal charges when both are outside of the DOJ unofficial-rule-rule, as soon as Wednesday afternoon?

And I write too!
Old 01-17-2021, 04:35 AM   #96
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
If you actively align yourself with ethno-nationalist christian dominionists I truly do not care what you actually believe. If you want an olive branch and dialog you must understand that your views and beliefs are a danger to me and people like me, as has been on full display over the last 5-6 years of right wing radicalization.

Frankly I don't care if I'm right or not. As long as I'm allowed to post here you're not going to act like American Conservatism has any legitimacy in 2021. After 4 years of Trump and McConnell you should be reconsidering your entire worldview.
mr nismo is probably one of the few SANE people in this thread. but douchie above, is a straight LOOOOON
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 10:58 AM   #97
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
You saying he's sane after what you had to say in the last thread is exactly the point I was making. Thanks.
Old 01-17-2021, 12:02 PM   #98
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
You saying he's sane after what you had to say in the last thread is exactly the point I was making. Thanks.
You insisting that you can call me racist, and I just have to accept it and move on is why this thread will be echo chamber.

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 12:18 PM   #99
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
And so it begins

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/16/u...gislation.html

Like Trump did with Obama, I wonder if parts of Biden's legacy will be dismantling whatever Trump did just because it is Trump.

I know little about the paris accord so I cannot comment on whether him rejoining is good or bad.

This is kind of the issue with executive actions. They can be a volleyball depending on who wins the next four years.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 12:31 PM   #100
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

You still refuse to get out of your fucking feelings and actually read. You are the company you keep, and that's your echo chamber.

Moving the fuck on.
Old 01-17-2021, 12:36 PM   #101
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
This is kind of the issue with executive actions. They can be a volleyball depending on who wins the next four years.
Our current paradigm has given the presidency too much authority to create policy be decree. Congress needs to step up, regardless of party.
Old 01-17-2021, 12:52 PM   #102
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blxT61F-Ris

So many of these groups have danced between cult and paramilitary for years. I truly do not understand why they're been allowed to flourish.
Old 01-17-2021, 02:24 PM   #103
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You still refuse to get out of your fucking feelings and actually read. You are the company you keep, and that's your echo chamber.

Moving the fuck on.
My feelings? You called me a fucking racist. I fully believe you'll get the same leeway zombie and rebuild did for the fucked up shit they said, (fair is fair) so at this point, since you want to defend calling me a racist for nothing, fuck you.

// To add, AGAIN, for anyone who wonders on this thread, I'm not a conservative, and all I did was disagree an packing the supreme court and congress. What a fucking joke this is.
Old 01-17-2021, 02:59 PM   #104
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Nothing. I'm not supporting what occurred, but this could be viewed as miscommunication and/or administrative errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Like Trump did with Obama, I wonder if parts of Biden's legacy will be dismantling whatever Trump did just because it is Trump.
IMO, I don't think the dismantling would be purely out of spite. Of course Biden was not a fan of some of the actions done by the Trump's administration, but he doesn't have a track record of showing absolute hate/disgust towards him and everything he does.
Old 01-17-2021, 04:36 PM   #105
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Oh fuck off already. Go start a dogpile on Kilburn thread or something. You can make up whatever words and motivation makes you feel warm and fuzzy about yourselves.

I'll be in here talking about policy and current events.
Yeah, right. Like you need ANOTHER thread to grandstand on.

We can close this thread and turn it into the 'Kingkilburn Enlightens Zilvia: Dissenters Will Be Summarily Executed' because this dude is dead set on embodying the mannerisms of the people he's so against. Oh the irony.

OT:

For anyone that cares, the Japan bases are getting the vaccines now. They've started to roll them out but they're optional. We'll still be on lockdown and have to wear masks which is expected at this point, but meh.

Genuinely asking: if the FDA can approve a vaccination for emergency use but not fully 'FDA Approve' it...what gives? If it's gonna be approved, why not just approve it. Is this in the realm of politics? I don't know, but someone mentioned the COVID plan for the US. Thought I'd let you know what we're getting over here.
Old 01-17-2021, 05:57 PM   #106
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

You claim I'm grandstanding but won't hear anything I'm saying and clearly refuse to move on. I'm not apologizing, you wouldn't be satisfied even if I did. The old thread is locked and any disagreements don't need to be drug out across the forum. How is loud mouth Kilburn the only adult in the room?

Emergency approval gets the current vaccines out there while acknowledging unknowns. A year plus from now when, hopefully, covid19 is no longer a global pandemic but still requires vaccinations the currently available vaccines may not be what eventually gets full approval. There's a lot more study that needs to go into regularly approved vaccine. Think about how many years we heard about hpv vaccines before they finally got widespread approval. The vaccine hasn't really changed but they wanted to know how different demographics reacted to it.
Old 01-17-2021, 07:42 PM   #107
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
You claim I'm grandstanding but won't hear anything I'm saying and clearly refuse to move on. I'm not apologizing, you wouldn't be satisfied even if I did. The old thread is locked and any disagreements don't need to be drug out across the forum. How is loud mouth Kilburn the only adult in the room?
Calling me a racist isn't a disagreement. I'm simply asking you to retract your bullshit statement for disagreeing with you. I don't know how the fuck you call yourself an adult when you do that.

Last edited by mr.nismo.; 01-17-2021 at 09:36 PM..
Old 01-17-2021, 09:52 PM   #108
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

You've got a problem and it doesn't have anything to do with me. It's not like you've actually understood anything I've said anyway. If you remember I never said you are racist. I said the equivalent of "if the shoe fits" and I said it to demonstrate a point. You and these other assholes lost your goddam minds. Apparently everyone reads the words they want people to have said.

You all can believe what you want and think of me as you like. I don't fucking care. I do care about you continuing to derail the thread. So let's all move the fuck on already.
Old 01-17-2021, 11:14 PM   #109
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
You've got a problem and it doesn't have anything to do with me. It's not like you've actually understood anything I've said anyway. If you remember I never said you are racist. I said the equivalent of "if the shoe fits" and I said it to demonstrate a point. You and these other assholes lost your goddam minds. Apparently everyone reads the words they want people to have said.

You all can believe what you want and think of me as you like. I don't fucking care. I do care about you continuing to derail the thread. So let's all move the fuck on already.
I do have a problem. I have a problem with your statement and grouping of me in with zombie and rebuild for their racial (and literally racist) statements. All because I disagreed with you on a matter. We were debating just fine until you made it personal (directed at me) and not general discussion of policy. You then stated things that were happening to you outside the forum. I still supported you in that shit was not okay, even after the bullshit you said to me. Then because I disagree with you on some policies, you want to double down, group me with those fucks, and plaster how you feel about it. Even when other forum members pointed out these things, you continue to tell me I just have to take it and move on... All because you say so.

Quote:
There's a old saying: You are the company you keep.

Don't be surprised when you neatly box yourself up and observers correctly label the box. We're all going to keep talking and at various points you're going to hear "that's that shit", and it's up to you to understand and keep it moving without trying to start a fight about it.

You're a fucking hypocrite and the one that made it personal. Just as you said as long as you're allowed to post, you'll say whatever the fuck you want. Ill keep pointing out your bullshit. Just because this is a new thread, I have to let go your comment? Nah, not happening.

I literally posted a screenshot of your reply to my disagreement. Your statement was indirect, but still stands as what it was meant to convey, along with telling me I am the same as a forum member who literally called another one the N word. Don't fucking play games "well if the shoe fits"... cover, and then tell me to be quiet.

Old 01-18-2021, 12:11 AM   #110
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Buddy, I just reread everything you've posted from the old thread to now. You're a straight up drama queen twisting events to invent victimhood. Crying about words I never said in a debate you made shitty.

Do you really want this to be a battle of screenshots? I've got those too. The thread was locked not deleted. Anyone that wants to can go see me not calling you racist and you make it personal the first time you disagreed.

Fucking stop already. Get over your fake hurt feelings and let the thread continue.
Old 01-18-2021, 01:27 AM   #111
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Buddy, I just reread everything you've posted from the old thread to now. You're a straight up drama queen twisting events to invent victimhood. Crying about words I never said in a debate you made shitty.

Do you really want this to be a battle of screenshots? I've got those too. The thread was locked not deleted. Anyone that wants to can go see me not calling you racist and you make it personal the first time you disagreed.

Fucking stop already. Get over your fake hurt feelings and let the thread continue.
Twisting events? The second you made your statement I told you something. I've been saying the same thing since then. I'm well aware the thread is still there, that's the point... My feelings aren't hurt, you idiot. You indirectly called me a racist, and grouped me in with zombie and rebuild. I'm not down for that shit, and told you something. You defend your words because I'm apparently the same in association because you say so... Ive stated multiple times to just retract those statements, and you refuse to. Instead you ignore what I say, tell me to deal with it/move on, tell anyone else thats told you something to fuck off, etc. That's literally when the last thread ended. You bitched about being called out not just by me, but other forum members telling you to chill. Yet you insist you're righteous and what you say goes.

Old 01-18-2021, 05:39 AM   #112
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

So Giuliani won't be representing the impeached president, because of his own speech making him a witness.
The speech he says he took elements from the "HBO Documentary" Game of Thrones. He will probably see charges from that as well.

And I write too!
Old 01-18-2021, 07:31 AM   #113
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:

I hope you were looking in the mirror when you said that. While I do not care to go back and reread everything that was said in the old thread in THIS thread you are just as responsible for perpetuating the derailing as he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post
Twisting events? The second you made your statement I told you something. I've been saying the same thing since then. I'm well aware the thread is still there, that's the point... My feelings aren't hurt, you idiot. You indirectly called me a racist, and grouped me in with zombie and rebuild. I'm not down for that shit, and told you something. You defend your words because I'm apparently the same in association because you say so... Ive stated multiple times to just retract those statements, and you refuse to. Instead you ignore what I say, tell me to deal with it/move on, tell anyone else thats told you something to fuck off, etc. That's literally when the last thread ended. You bitched about being called out not just by me, but other forum members telling you to chill. Yet you insist you're righteous and what you say goes.

This part is true. He is ignoring your calls to retract said statements. If you don't care then don't pander in to it. You have clearly defended your point about not being racist. At this point going back and forth has no benefit to either of you.

Unlike zombie and s14rebuild I have not see anything racist from Mr. Nismo. As I stated before just because someone voted trump does not make them a racist. That word has become so water down thanks to people like you kilburn.

Clearly neither one of you is changing the other's mind. At this point tell each other to fuck off and go back to debating policy not this "you said, no you said" you two are doing now.
Old 01-18-2021, 08:35 AM   #114
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Capitol under lockdown due to as-yet-unspecified "external security threat."
This last two and a half months has been a Social Studies teacher's dream.

And I write too!
Old 01-18-2021, 09:08 AM   #115
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

How are you going to sit there and say this is my fault when you haven't read the shit and I've been saying to move on? Jesus fucking christ. I never called him racist. He made it personal and shitty. He won't leave it alone.

I have nothing to retract. I've been saying to drop it and move on the entire fucking time in this thread.

Edit
https://imgur.com/a/Dj2xkLD
Don't fucking bullshit and gaslight me. I said what the fuck I said and I stand by it. If the mods want this to stop say so directly and without pretending I'm the one continuing to bring it up.
Old 01-18-2021, 09:37 AM   #116
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Genuinely asking: if the FDA can approve a vaccination for emergency use but not fully 'FDA Approve' it...what gives? If it's gonna be approved, why not just approve it. Is this in the realm of politics? I don't know, but someone mentioned the COVID plan for the US. Thought I'd let you know what we're getting over here.
India's put special approval on an Indian-developed vaccine as well.

Truth is, we are being used as guinea pigs for a relatively experimental drug- but the disease is worse than the cure. Also, the funding, creation, distribution, and application of the vaccine creates and keeps jobs pretty much everywhere.

Also, methinks end runs like this show the bureaucracy of the FDA a little too blatantly if one thinks about it.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 10:34 AM   #117
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
How are you going to sit there and say this is my fault when you haven't read the shit and I've been saying to move on? Jesus fucking christ. I never called him racist. He made it personal and shitty. He won't leave it alone.

I have nothing to retract. I've been saying to drop it and move on the entire fucking time in this thread.

Edit
Don't fucking bullshit and gaslight me. I said what the fuck I said and I stand by it. If the mods want this to stop say so directly and without pretending I'm the one continuing to bring it up.
Reading is fundamental.

I said it is both of you. I don't actually care what you two are arguing over. The fact is you both continue to bicker like children when it is pointless to do so. Hence derailing the thread.
Old 01-18-2021, 10:36 AM   #118
Future240
Future Moderator

Lockdown is lifted

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/18/polit...ire/index.html
Old 01-18-2021, 11:25 AM   #119
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

Edit
Your fucking comment was directed at me, no shit it was personal..

Ill unsub this thread then. Since you believe everyone should own up to the fucked up things they say except for you, because you're so fucking special. This kind of shit it why there's no real debate, just echo chamber bullshit.

Old 01-18-2021, 03:28 PM   #120
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
mr nismo...
you're fighting an uphill battle of stupidity with the king of stupidity

be proud that you are out-gunned. it takes a special type of moron to be on his level. haha
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote