Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Is this Rice?
Rice 94 38.06%
Not 153 61.94%
Voters: 247. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-30-2009, 11:50 PM   #31
hassanbakar123
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
hassanbakar123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
don't really like anything on it
hate the over fenders.
hate the headlights...
but it's not rice.
hassanbakar123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2009, 01:49 AM   #32
lost240soul
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
lost240soul is on the path to ruinlost240soul is on the path to ruinlost240soul is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i know the owner of this car.. he's a cool dude.. its kinda over done, its like the 5th time this car has re built.. there whole car club is like that really crazy built cars..I say its Nice Rice
lost240soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 02:24 AM   #33
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Nice rice. I can't figure out what the difference is, but it looks different from the last time I saw that car in person.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 07:53 AM   #34
JDMFLCL
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
JDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMFLCL
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongGrain View Post
damn dude, the wheels are like the best part.

polished professors > *
your just crazy
JDMFLCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 08:37 AM   #35
The Chad
Zilvia Addict

The Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really nice
I don't mind the car, only b/c my old roomie had one of those. Civic Si with cleaner mods than that Yellow One. His is White and the Aero Kit my roomie chose has softer lines and rounder bumper.

I do see the Pekachu in this car though...I call my roomie's Civic a Marshmallow Rocket ship (turbo'd K24). Why is it that this model Si and the FiT look like abstract animals??!! I see puffer fish, japanese anime...etc.
The Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 08:39 AM   #36
The Chad
Zilvia Addict

The Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really nice
Oh and my roomate also told me that carbon hoods on that car were pointless due to the stock on being made of aluminum...meaning zero weight saving. (according to him)
The Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 12:26 PM   #37
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
i've seen this car in person and it gives the illusion that it sits low because of the overfenders. thing rides at nearly oem height from what i remember. i don't like the lights, the kit, or the overfenders, and the wheel fitment just doesn't make sense on a fwd car. it's rice, but at least it's not overdone to the point where it's offensive.

i prefer clean subtle looks.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 12:59 PM   #38
J240sxxx
BANNED

J240sxxx is an unknown quantity at this point
some one was trying to hard.. some of it is too much..

Last edited by J240sxxx; 01-31-2009 at 12:59 PM.. Reason: boo
J240sxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 03:13 PM   #39
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
i've seen this car in person and it gives the illusion that it sits low because of the overfenders. thing rides at nearly oem height from what i remember.
lol, the last time I saw it, he had to leave the parking lot BACKWARDS and sideways to avoid tearing the bumper off. It was low low.

In fact, much lower than it is in the OP's pic.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 03:35 PM   #40
DeadlyZ33
Leaky Injector

DeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really nice
I voted rice mostly because of the skunk2 sticker on the windshield.
DeadlyZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #41
superbike81
Zilvia Junkie

superbike81 is an unknown quantity at this point
The wheels are nice, but they don't belong on a Civic, neither do huge overfenders.

RICE......because isn't the definition of "rice" doing something completely un-functional to your car?
superbike81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:54 PM   #42
pete_07
BANNED

pete_07 is an unknown quantity at this point
just dont like the head lights
pete_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:05 PM   #43
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I think it's dope.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:09 PM   #44
ItsToo

ItsToo is an unknown quantity at this point
I just feel like its too much. Front end looks pretty aggressive, which is not bad by all means, but it just doesn't feel right. i dont like the flares on it neither. The yellow does stand out though. It prolly looks better in person though
ItsToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:24 PM   #45
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
It's a bit on the eccentric side but not rice
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:29 PM   #46
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
shits fkign rice look at the bottom of the front bumper
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 02:48 PM   #47
ROUGE180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
ROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ROUGE180 Send a message via Yahoo to ROUGE180
Not rice. Could be a little more reserved (imo) but all in all it's clean. It's no where in the protruder-vadotron-xwing kit catagory that would make it rice.
ROUGE180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:11 PM   #48
J40sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
J40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
seen this car in person
at an autobacs meet/event in Stanton California

its not rice
you can loose the over fenders
yellow is not my choice of color, but i guess it works on Honda's
the headlights gotta go
Old 02-04-2009, 04:25 PM   #49
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
depends

lets see under the hood

if it's still on the 118hp or whatever those things have

its definately rice
aNskY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:03 PM   #50
inactive_240sx

inactive_240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
its sticky rice! [^_^]
inactive_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:51 PM   #51
scoobyjoe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
scoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to scoobyjoe
it's not rice just a pretty well put honda who's not rockin cheap shit. I mean the wheels a pimp not rotas like all the other hondas. It's nice not rice.
scoobyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:16 PM   #52
wgJoY
Zilvia Addict

wgJoY is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to wgJoY
wayyy too aggresive for my style. but then again thats just my personal preference. I think its kinda over done.. but that wouldnt make it rice would it?

this isnt rice. There's too much money into that car to make it rice lol

edit: i dont think its nice rice either. I think its just someone who's maybe seen Fast and the Furious just a little too many times.
wgJoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 04:00 AM   #53
RedStage
Zilvia Junkie

RedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to behold
there are far worse cars out there.
I like it, which is a huge compliment because I hate Hondas.....

RedStage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:12 PM   #54
jspeedm
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
jspeedm is on the path to ruinjspeedm is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
I say it's ok. You don't have to like the car to appreciate the quality of parts and work that went into it.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:46 PM   #55
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
I bet it has horrible torque steer.

But it's decent.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:06 AM   #56
andisan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
The only thing I see riced is the headlights go with the jdm spec ones and youll be back in buisness, and maybe change the color.
Its clean and finished
andisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:45 AM   #57
CAP'NZenki
Leaky Injector

CAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAP'NZenki
i want to see a backshot...i feel like itd look like a car with training wheels haha but that white crx in the background is hot
CAP'NZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:59 PM   #58
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
im not a huge fan of it, but it would look a hell of a lot better if it wasnt yellow. i really hate yellow as a car color....hell i hate yellow as a color in general
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:49 PM   #59
waynehead05
Zilvia Junkie

waynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to waynehead05
It's not rice... but I'd want to lick it if I saw it. It's freakin screaming that thing is so loud in taste. Anyone else know what I'm saying?
Old 02-06-2009, 06:16 PM   #60
wizDUMB
Leaky Injector

wizDUMB is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by andisan View Post
The only thing I see riced is the headlights go with the jdm spec ones and youll be back in buisness, and maybe change the color.
Its clean and finished
i know the owner of that car, really nice guy and those headlights are JDM spec, they are the Civic Type R headlights
and for those that commented on him tracking the car, as soon as his roll cage is finish being fabricated into the car he will be tracking
it was boosting at one point then he did a motor swap and it's his daily driven car
nice car all around and yeah, he should of stuck with the candy red he had before

wizDUMB is offline   Reply With Quote