Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-31-2019, 08:32 AM   #7681
Speed Junkie
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Speed Junkie is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Let's see if this helps.

Speed Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2019, 04:11 AM   #7682
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnr32gtr View Post
Please help/need input. Set up is pbm cut knuckles with pbm bent style lca. I have a street faction sheet metal sub frame. running the rack in the Farthest Position forward which I believe is about 1" further forward than factory also running the lower control arm mount At the higher pick up point. Not shore if the lower one would be better? Lca seams pretty Parallel with the ground, the tie rods Seem pretty parallel to the ground as well. My question is I just got new otr the kind that have the spacers for bump steer. Should I take more out is this to much with cut knuckles? Car is on scale stands in pic. Greatly appreciate any help/input.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Junkie View Post
Let's see if this helps.

Have you tried driving it yet? Are you having an issue of some sort?
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 10:52 AM   #7683
Speed Junkie
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Please help/need input. Set up is pbm cut knuckles with pbm bent style lca. I have a street faction sheet metal sub frame. running the rack in the Farthest Position forward which I believe is about 1" further forward than factory also running the lower control arm mount At the higher pick up point. Not shore if the lower one would be better? Lca seams pretty Parallel with the ground, the tie rods Seem pretty parallel to the ground as well. My question is I just got new otr the kind that have the spacers for bump steer. Should I take more out is this to much with cut knuckles? Car is on scale stands in pic. Greatly appreciate any help/input
The first thing to remember is that its not the control arm, per say, that should ideally be parallel with the ground, it should be the pivot points. With that being said, yours looks fine.

In regards to bump steer, this happens when the arc that the outer tie rod joints travels is a different distance than the LCA ball joint arc. This results in the wheels turning as needed to compensate (the alternative is the tie rod compressing lol). With that being said, spacing the outer tie rod end as much as you have is probably the best thing you can do to reduce bump steer. If you trace the arcs you could see that they're still not the same radius but it's better than stock. How much bump steer you get will also vary based on how much you are turning. In other words, you may have almost no bump steer going straight but get more bump steer mid corner when you hit a bump.

So, yeah align the car with a hair of front toe in. OEM spec has a hair of toe in to help band-aid the toe out bump steer in the oem suspension. And then just go out and drive it. You know you're getting toe out bump steer when the car darts around as you go over uneven surfaces and hilly roads.

Last edited by Speed Junkie; 02-04-2019 at 05:44 AM..
Old 02-02-2019, 05:46 AM   #7684
Bnr32gtr
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Bnr32gtr will become famous soon enoughBnr32gtr will become famous soon enoughBnr32gtr will become famous soon enoughBnr32gtr will become famous soon enoughBnr32gtr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Speed junkie thanks for reposting the pic and greatly appreciate you taking the time to help/explain what i got going on and what I need to do. I don't have tags on the car just trying to get as much of the bugs worked out before the first event this year but I might once I get alignment kind of dialed in I'll take it around the block and see what it dose. Thanks again man!
Bnr32gtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 08:58 AM   #7685
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Please help/need input. Set up is pbm cut knuckles with pbm bent style lca. I have a street faction sheet metal sub frame. running the rack in the Farthest Position forward which I believe is about 1" further forward than factory also running the lower control arm mount At the higher pick up point. Not shore if the lower one would be better? Lca seams pretty Parallel with the ground, the tie rods Seem pretty parallel to the ground as well. My question is I just got new otr the kind that have the spacers for bump steer. Should I take more out is this to much with cut knuckles? Car is on scale stands in pic. Greatly appreciate any help/input
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Junkie View Post
The first thing to remember is that its not the control arm, per say, that should ideally be parallel with the ground, it should be the pivot points. With that being said, yours looks fine.

In regards to bump steer, this happens when the arc that the outer tie rod joints travels is a different distance than the LCA ball joint arc. This results in the wheels turning as needed to compensate (the alternative is the tie rod compressing lol). With that being said, spacing the outer tie rod end as much as you have is probably the best thing you can do to reduce bump steer. If you trace the arcs you could see that they're still not the same radius but it's better than stock. How much bump steer you get will also vary based on how much you are turning. In other words, you may have almost no bump steer going straight but get more bump steer mid corner when you hit a bump.

So, yeah align the car with a hair of front toe in. OEM spec has a hair of toe in to help band-aid the toe out bump steer in the oem suspension. And then just go out and drive it. You know you're getting toe out bump steer when the car darts around as you go over uneven surfaces and hilly roads.
I would not use the upper hole on those crossmembers. As much as street faction likes to tout that they "engineer" their products, they do not. Motary has models of bump steer with the control arms moved up and they are much worse than stock. Spacing the tie rod end cannot fix this.

Also, with regards to alignment: Unless you're planning on driving in the wet a lot, an alignment with front toe in and low-ackerman knuckles will make the turn in quite poor, and the car will understeer. I highly recommend starting from zero and adjusting toe out as you like it. You'll find steady state handling is quite dependent on static toe settings, and I almost always end up running some kind of toe out on MacPherson suspension setups.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 06:27 PM   #7686
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
This is a good read.

https://au.gktech.com/news/gktech-re...AkWXyhKreyfxZM

Old 02-22-2019, 08:40 AM   #7687
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Read that this morning. Really makes me lean towards GKTech over PBM. I just need drop correction, no crazy angle up front, and I want coilover mounting point relocated for more shock travel and the hubs spaced out so I don't have to run spacers anymore. Thoughts?
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 01:48 PM   #7688
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejayde View Post
Read that this morning. Really makes me lean towards GKTech over PBM. I just need drop correction, no crazy angle up front, and I want coilover mounting point relocated for more shock travel and the hubs spaced out so I don't have to run spacers anymore. Thoughts?
It would help if you were a little more clear on which things you wanted specifically for the front and rear.

No knuckles on the market space the hubs out. You should do this in the front with a longer lower control arm and moving the camber plate adjustment out. For the rear, you need a complete set of adjustable arms, and even then, it's a task. Just run spacers, it's totally fine.

Shock travel is a definite bonus of any drop knuckle. Lowering the car with the knuckle allows a wider range of adjustment if you're really trying to dial in your bump stops and total travel.

GKtech's "grip" knuckle would work well for you in the front, and the rear would of course complement it.

Old 02-28-2019, 01:52 PM   #7689
Speed Junkie
Leaky Injector

Quote:
I would not use the upper hole on those crossmembers. As much as street faction likes to tout that they "engineer" their products, they do not. Motary has models of bump steer with the control arms moved up and they are much worse than stock.
It is hard to tell from the photo but yeah you can see the control arm pivot is definitely higher than the tie rod pivot. And if the models are out there then yeah, I agree.

Quote:
Also, with regards to alignment: Unless you're planning on driving in the wet a lot, an alignment with front toe in and low-ackerman knuckles will make the turn in quite poor, and the car will understeer. I highly recommend starting from zero and adjusting toe out as you like it. You'll find steady state handling is quite dependent on static toe settings, and I almost always end up running some kind of toe out on MacPherson suspension setups.
I didn't realize the PBM cut knuckles reduce Ackerman. Either way I don't think that .08° of front toe in will result in catastrophic understeer. Going from zero toe to OEM spec toe in on my car helped tremendously with bump steer. Far more comfortable on the road, it understeers ever so slightly when brought up to the limit and initiating a slide is still as easy as before. With that being said, I have stock knuckles and OEM Ackerman.
Old 03-01-2019, 08:04 AM   #7690
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
GKtech's "grip" knuckle would work well for you in the front, and the rear would of course complement it.
I may be selling my S14 front grip knuckles, if anyone is interested.
tuzzio is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 02:15 PM   #7691
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I may be selling my S14 front grip knuckles, if anyone is interested.

I'm listening... [emoji205]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 06:13 PM   #7692
Elmerfudd

Elmerfudd is an unknown quantity at this point
This is the roll center, suspension pickup, and steering angle modification thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaaronx View Post
Ok, I’ve tried researching and I just can’t find a solid answer. WHAT IS MAKING MY FRONT END LIFT SO MUCH AT LOCK? I’m assuming it’s my high positive caster and lots of negative camber but I’m hoping someone can give me a definitive answer because I don’t fucking like and it looks really stupid (yeah, I know it’s probably actually helping me idc it’s dumb).

Specs/setup:
~-8 degrees negative camber
~+8 degrees positive caster
0 toe

Relocated steering rack
PSM inners, moog outers
25mm extended LCA
GP Sports drop knuckle
PSM coilovers
Cusco tension rods
18x9 -10
205/40r18

P.S. sorry about photo size, I am without computer.

I agree the caster is the major issue , but It's also your wheel spec it's quite a bit more negative then your setup would like a 18x8 et +20 would drive much better. But it wouldn't look as cool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Elmerfudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 01:30 PM   #7693
cured13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
cured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
What is your opinion on the new GKTech V2 40mm Roll Center Correction Kit for 240sx S13.
Are these better for mostly street driving than the previous aluminum version?
Is the faster steering I assume these provide worth extra weight of cast steel construction?

Last edited by cured13; 04-09-2019 at 10:31 PM..
cured13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 04:13 PM   #7694
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

e30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to all
as long as you have the space for the extra +25mm of track width increase id say go for it.
Old 04-11-2019, 04:22 AM   #7695
Motary
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Motary is making a name for him/her selfMotary is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Motary
Quote:
Originally Posted by cured13 View Post
What is your opinion on the new GKTech V2 40mm Roll Center Correction Kit for 240sx S13.
Are these better for mostly street driving than the previous aluminum version?
Is the faster steering I assume these provide worth extra weight of cast steel construction?

These are actually forged!

The weight penalty over aluminium is 0,5kg per side, but it is offset by the cost as they are quite a lot cheaper to buy.

They are more durable than aluminium and have two steering options like you mentioned.
Old 04-11-2019, 08:53 AM   #7696
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Secondly, this do anything for street driven slammed cars?
Old 04-11-2019, 07:29 PM   #7697
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

e30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post
Secondly, this do anything for street driven slammed cars?
Dude you need to read or google literally the first line of the description on them.

The V2 GKTECH roll center correction kit is now made from 1030 forged steel and provides 1.57'' (40mm) of roll center correction,1.57'' (40mm) of bump steer correction and also re-positions the steering arm to increase steering lock.
Old 04-26-2019, 11:17 AM   #7698
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Rebuilding my s14 for the second time in the last 14 years. I am considering angle kits and am aware of the brands and the basics, though admittedly some of the nuances of this thread have left me a bit baffled.

I don't want wisefab. Just not my thing.

I am probably going to go for PBM or Villains. There are so many different parts and accessories these days for angle and suspension that wasn't always a thing in the past, so I am looking for some opinions. My s14 is primarily drift set-up of course. I still want it to be suitable for basic style - I don't want major poke (I don't like it aesthetically) and I don't really want to spend 2K + on angle mods. Simplicity is fine by me.

Between those 2 brands, what's a good recommendation basic set-up?

I know it's zilvia, no hand holding and all that - but I love you guys and have for long time, so I hope that counts for something. Ha.

Thanks in advance for any help! Great thread btw OP!
Old 04-26-2019, 03:11 PM   #7699
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTER-M View Post
I have the PBM Super Angle Knuckles and highly recommend them. I choose them over cut-n-weld knuckles for several reasons.

First, PBM has roll center correction. I haven't come across any cut-n-weld knuckles that offer it. Obtaining roll center correction with drop knuckles like PBM is the only "right" way to lower a car without negative side effects.

PBM is a brand new replacement knuckle. No need to sacrifice your original knuckles. Now you can keep your original knuckles on hand for a worst case track day/broken car scenario.

PBM knuckles are forged steel material. Hopefully will never break and have great resale value.

I had decent angle with only knuckles. Didn't even cut the steering angle limit bracket on the stock lower control arm. If the angle is insufficient, you can always buy curved tension rods, extended lower control arms, and rack spacers as necessary.
dbeiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 03:19 PM   #7700
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Rebuilding my s14 for the second time in the last 14 years. I am considering angle kits and am aware of the brands and the basics, though admittedly some of the nuances of this thread have left me a bit baffled.

I am probably going to go for PBM or Villains. There are so many different parts and accessories these days for angle and suspension that wasn't always a thing in the past, so I am looking for some opinions. My s14 is primarily drift set-up of course. I still want it to be suitable for basic style - I don't want major poke (I don't like it aesthetically) and I don't really want to spend 2K + on angle mods. Simplicity is fine by me.

I know it's zilvia, no hand holding and all that - but I love you guys and have for long time, so I hope that counts for something. Ha.

GK tech is another great option for what your looking for, and affordable.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 04:47 PM   #7701
240dream
Zilvia Member

240dream is an unknown quantity at this point
Opinion!! // where would you spend your money wisefab v2 , pbm limit break or gktech superlock. Seems like gktech really did some good r&d on there new knuckle/ lca setup and pbm always is top notch but for a ProAm level what would you choose ?!
Old 04-27-2019, 07:23 AM   #7702
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240dream View Post
Opinion!! // where would you spend your money wisefab v2 , pbm limit break or gktech superlock. Seems like gktech really did some good r&d on there new knuckle/ lca setup and pbm always is top notch but for a ProAm level what would you choose ?!
I would go with gk tech. The level of adjustability is amazing.
Old 04-27-2019, 08:22 AM   #7703
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:

Thanks. I'll just point out a few things that you might consider when making the decision on knuckles. The Villians kit is basic cut n' shut knuckles with no roll center correction. If you're even decently low this is going to give you sub-optimal performance, and while I know "donkei" style is all the rage these days, it's not actually any better than a low car with roll center correction.
Parts Shop Max knuckles are pretty decent, but they are definitely one of the heaviest options on the market. Geomaster V3's and GKtech V3 knuckles have the same benefits and are lighter, while physically lowering the car (true drop knuckles) for more shock travel vs a roll center correction knuckle like PSM.
You should probably decide if you want to make the switch to a lower-caster setup that is more optimized for drifting, or if you'd rather have lots of caster.
Honestly I think GKtech's bolt on adapter is by far the best bang for the buck, and has all the advantages of a roll center correction knuckle like PSM.

You can't go wrong with a knuckle that has roll center and bump steer correction honestly, it just depends which brand you want to support. I like the idea of products designed with math, FEA, and an engineer, so I bought Driftworks/Wisefab Geomaster V3's, strongly considering GKtech before deciding I want a dual purpose car and the Geomasters fit the bill better. PSM's policy of "redesign it till it works" doesn't really appeal to me personally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240dream View Post
If I was pursuing drifting from a strictly competition/career perspective, I'd buy wisefab v2, hands down. It's the lightest, has the most roll center correction, and is absolutely proven in all of the top competitions around the world. If I was concerned about style or didn't have the fab capabilities for the front crossmember mods the v2 requires, I'd choose Gktech v4. I'm not a huge fan of PSM for the reasons I listed above, though they do have a decent competition record.

Old 04-27-2019, 01:29 PM   #7704
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler
Quote:
Honestly I think GKtech's bolt on adapter is by far the best bang for the buck, and has all the advantages of a roll center correction knuckle like PSM.
I've always thought the PSM knuckles were drop knuckles but I just went through my old photos and realized they aren't. They have zero drop. PSM offers drop only for the rear suspension.

So yeah, that makes the GKtech V2 almost identical to the original PSM knuckle . The only differences being a slight weight penalty and required track width increase for the GKtech. The two hole tie rod pickup design is pretty cool. Use the low ackerman pickup point for drifting and the regular pickup point for autocross or daily driving.
dbeiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 04:06 PM   #7705
240dream
Zilvia Member

I’m comparing the price points on v2 which is 1900 and gktech is about 1100. I think the extra 800 should make it worth it. With both these kits would it worth adding a sway bar ? I’ve never ran a front bar
Old 04-27-2019, 04:07 PM   #7706
240dream
Zilvia Member

Old 05-10-2019, 10:59 PM   #7707
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
came across these-

(fdf race shop)

seems like an interesting (maybe not) alternative to offset tie rod spacers/ relocating the rack.

thoughts?
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 09:48 AM   #7708
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I feel like those would put more stress on the rack compared to offset spacers.
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 03:23 PM   #7709
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
I have the FDF rods. They're really nice pieces. As far as stress, they're probably the same as other spacers. These have adjustment at least in case your setup changes. The owner was also super cool to chat with and get measurements figured out for my setup.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 03:51 PM   #7710
Sarjh

Sarjh is an unknown quantity at this point
Anybody ever gotten stock s13 rear knuckles modified? It would seem like a lot of work to do, but I am curious.
Sarjh is offline   Reply With Quote