Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Old 08-28-2007, 08:00 AM   #1
ZilviaBot
Zilvia.net Bot

Trader Rating: (0)
ZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Post Tochigi test-drive: Nissan GT-R

Filed under: Sports/GTs, Japan, Supercars, Nissan

Although the reveal of the Nissan GT-R is less than two months away, details surrounding the coupe's performance prowess have mainly centered on speculated stats and spy shots showing a Porsche 911 Turbo in tow around the Nurburgring. According to an interview with an unnamed test-driver in Japan's Car Top magazine, certain PR-types and marketing people at Nissan got a special treat earlier this month when the automaker brought out a few GT-Rs, a handful of hot shoes, a Z33 Fairlady Z and a 911 Turbo to run laps around the Tochigi proving grounds.

Read on for more...Continue reading Tochigi test-drive: Nissan GT-R
Â*
ReadÂ*|Â*Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
ZilviaBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2007, 10:35 AM   #2
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
very cool and know I am itching to get in line for a GTR.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:18 PM   #3
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
anyone have an idea what the MSRP is gonna be? 60k?

bryce with a y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:41 PM   #4
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
They haven't said anything official yet. But in another 2 months we'll know everything about the car.

Now that they're talking about an Infininty flagship (a no brainer it'll be based on the GTR) it only makes sense that the Infinity version will be more expensive. $60k sounds like a good price for the Nissan, and $70+ for the Infinity would make sense.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:11 PM   #5
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
mmmm - they made some with 3 pedals

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 11:03 AM   #6
Righthand180
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Righthand180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Righthand180
I heard according to Edmunds

"But when the new production GT-R R36 goes on sale after its debut at the 2007 Tokyo Motor Show in October, we don't expect it to carry a price tag near that Porsche's $122,000 chit. Instead the 2009 Nissan Skyline GT-R is expected to run somewhere around $70,000, making it a contender to take the title of best value supercar from the Chevrolet Corvette Z06."

Which in my little dream world isn't bad... I mean if I sell my kidney I'll be half way there

P
www.gpxtours.com
Righthand180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 10:03 PM   #7
ranisron
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
ranisron is making a name for him/her selfranisron is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ranisron
Perhaps time to trade in my wagon and everything else I own for the GTR?